Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

i m just experimenting how to use siggy 🀣...me and Piya ki siggy? 😲 nahiii🀣...lol is this one okay? or shud i go back to my Ed, Jake πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If u want 'screw piya' then kabir&abhay should be here 🀣...ED&Jake u like so this is good one too
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

OMG... NIshi only u can give such idea, screw Piya...

it'll b Kabir & ABhay here ???? 'cause Sid to ABhay's bro🀣

actually i was thinking Sid and Abhay πŸ˜›...but Kabir and Abhay bhi chalega ROFL...just Screw Piya thats it ROFLROFL

kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

actually i was thinking Sid and Abhay πŸ˜›...but Kabir and Abhay bhi chalega 🀣...just Screw Piya thats it 🀣🀣

OMG Abhay & Sid🀣🀣🀣, bhai ko to chood dia hota🀣...

hmmm anti Piya😑🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by: abhaylove

It is about all the show in star one...i dont know if it is truth but tweet from vivan/suku/vahbiz is making sense ...otherwise no actor will tweet this  
It is IF making feel πŸ˜† otherwise i used to feel why to waste my time on this kind of serial when i have so many option to leave with πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
i am little attached now πŸ˜³

Suku tweeted too? 😲...thats a news to me..
lol its this show pkyek which attaches us to this forum πŸ˜†...if it ends, we wont b here anymore i guess πŸ˜†

kaushiki9 thumbnail

lol its this show pkyek which attaches us to this forum πŸ˜†...if it ends, we wont b here anymore i guess πŸ˜†

guys knoe Suku's twiiter ID???

i think PLYEK attached us to IF & now somewhere IF kept us attached to show when it show was falling...
i can;t leave IF so easily i guessπŸ˜†
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It is FB update  

Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

telling u guys reality, i don;t like anyother show.  tried alot bt no show has such power to keep me stick to it...
i'll better stop watching TV... & start movies evry friday againπŸ˜†..
jab se PKYEK strat hua h, i have seen jst 2-3 movies

me too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i almost stopped watching movies when i got addicted to this show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i dont watch any other tv show except this...but nothing new in my addiction, i often end up getting addicted to one particular show like it was Sanjeevani, Kasautii Zindagi Kii, Bhabhi, and lol u wont believe i truly love all the religious shows (i can watch them N number of times w/o getting bored Tongue)
currrently its on PKYEK πŸ˜†

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
arre tum log yahan lage hue ho?πŸ˜†

Me too stopped watching movies too. Ab sirf IF, youtube and PKYEKπŸ˜ƒ
kaushiki9 thumbnail

me too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i almost stopped watching movies when i got addicted to this show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i dont watch any other tv show except this...but nothing new in my addiction, i often end up getting addicted to one particular show like it was Sanjeevani, Kasautii Zindagi Kii, Bhabhi, and lol u wont believe i truly love all the religious shows (i can watch them N number of times w/o getting bored πŸ˜›)
currrently its on PKYEK πŸ˜†

i uses to see MJHT & DMG bt left  'cause i was not so attached 2 them...
PKYEK is only obsession of mine 

Originally posted by: abhaylove

Television Rating Point (TRP) is used by television advertisers to monitor the most widely watched TV programs in India based on which AD rates for a program is decided. Basically this is the ranking list of popular TV programs released by INTAM every week.

INTAM (Indian Television Audience Measurement) is the electronic rating agency functioning in India. 'People meters' are installed in sample homes and these electronic gadgets continuously record data about the channel watched by the family members and the agency prepares a national data on the basis of its sample homes readings.

Television Rating Point (TRP) is a tool provided to judge which programmes are viewed the most. This gives us an index of the choice of the people and also the popularity of a particular channel. For calculation purpose, a device is attached to the TV set in a few thousand viewers' houses for judging purpose. These numbers are treated as sample from the overall TV owners in different geographical and demographic sectors. The device is called as People's Meter. It records the time and the programme that a viewer watches on a particular day. Then, the average is taken for a 30-day period which gives the viewership status for a particular channel.

Second technique is more reliable and relatively new to India. In picture matching technique people meter continuously records a small portion of the picture that is being watched on that particular television set. Along with this agency also records all the channels' data in the form of small picture portion. Data collected from the sample homes is later on matched with the main data bank to interpret the channel name. And this way national rating is produced.

Archi i have a doubt...like Vivian n all asked to watch the show at 8:30 pm only...but ppl like me who got IP tv and always time-shift to 8:30 pm to watch it, so does trp count in IP tv? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†