Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Nishi read it first😑...thats what i am saying it was u who has written and made me laugh .
Thats was the reason i was laughing ...and later both of u became serious i thought u meant it

lol we were serious from the very starting πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...u shud've joined us but u didnt πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw i dont believe what L has written...umm it wud b better to talk in pm abt it, its not safe here u know πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol we were serious from the very starting πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...u shud've joined us but u didnt πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw i dont believe what L has written...umm it wud b better to talk in pm abt it, its not safe here u know πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh nooo aaye 100 PMs mere Inbox mein🀣🀣
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Yes i understood but after a while i got confused that both of u are serious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I missed the oppt 😭...after a long time i got to do this ..otherwise IF is so boring 🀣
Yeh i dont dare enter post  ...her writing scare me .🀣...but dont miss the part where she says one can disguise 🀣
Originally posted by: Ritzie

oh nooo aaye 100 PMs mere Inbox mein🀣🀣

lol i m leaving for now...will talk abt it tmrw πŸ˜†
agar abhi pming start ho gaya to think abt ppl who r offline ROFLROFL
i also wanna pm A once...will do it soon

-rupa- thumbnail

How can be people like that?🀣

That is the obsession...cannot see anything beyond that which is not good . It can impact life .
-rupa- thumbnail
Bye nishi ...good night and PM me too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Nishi okay fine but don't fill up my Inbox when I wake up🀣🀣. Did you notice one thing in the phamous post? The people who are discussing seem to be all favourite ones🀣🀣. I just saw the first page only🀣🀣 
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

spam post, hee hee. Nahi Sid's demand for having a poll on favourite one-liners.

P.S. By mistake, posted on other CC.

🀣🀣🀣...
kaushiki9 thumbnail

Vaise ek cheez samajh nahi aayi, yeh Pia ko sab baar baar forest se bahar bhejte the aur woh baar baar vapis kyun aa jaati thi, I mean vahan VAmpires the, werewolves the, slayer the... How could Pia help? By being meal? Even that won't help. Metz would have become powerful after having her as meal. Then why?πŸ€”

nhi to pta chalega that Piya is mad for ABhay...
she herself said :"Dad i'll not take any stupid decision"🀣
kaushiki9 thumbnail

🀣🀣 You know me well too Nishi. I am damn irritated with Sid's post and tweets by her. 

me too guys ...