Spammer's Adda *INVITES ONLY* - Page 33

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kaushiki9

Abhay ko bhoolna mushkill h😳

Haan next to impossible... ðŸ˜†

Abhay ko bhoolna mushkill h😳

Kaushi is right. Ed is good but culturally we are closer to Abhay. Usko bhoolna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai😆. But Midnight Sun helps you understand Abhay more and fall in love with him more. PKYEK writers never explains things.
Originally posted by Ritzie

Kaushi is right. Ed is good but culturally we are closer to Abhay. Usko bhoolna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai😆. But Midnight Sun helps you understand Abhay more and fall in love with him more. PKYEK writers never explains things.

bingo! ðŸ˜†
u r rt8 Ritz...
Abhay ko bhoolna naamumkin h...😆...
u guys sae Archi's post...

Sid rplied to her tweet...

bingo! ðŸ˜†
u r rt8 Ritz...
Abhay ko bhoolna naamumkin h...😆...
u guys sae Archi's post...

Sid rplied to her tweet...
Bingo Kaushi. 

I saw her post. She is so excited about it. Also, Sid called it very good VM and posted the VM on his FB account. 

Bingo Kaushi. 

I saw her post. She is so excited about it. Also, Sid called it very good VM and posted the VM on his FB account. 

And called her Archu... ðŸ˜³

Bingo Kaushi. 

thats so nice of him😃

OMG ...discussion about who is hawwwt 😆 and comparing to shy boy abhya 🤣. NOT fair ...wo tho bas kiss karna jantha hey ...still has to learn more than kiss 🤣  bhe khuch hotha hey 😉😆

Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago

hadd ho gayi yaar...that means u r reading abt Edward and imagining Abhay?? 🤣🤣
Originally posted by abhaylove

OMG ...discussion about who is hawwwt 😆 and comparing to shy boy abhya 🤣. NOT fair ...wo tho bas kiss karna jantha hey ...still has to learn more than kiss 🤣  bhe khuch hotha hey 😉😆

arey wo kiss kar leta hai yehi bohut hai 🤣...iske aagay to sochna bhi paap hai uske liye 🤣
i sympathize more with Abhay than Edward 😆😆...infact his character is more perfect than Edward 😆...i really wanted to make a topic on this 😆

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

arey wo kiss kar leta hai yehi bohut hai 🤣...iske aagay to sochna bhi paap hai uske liye 🤣
i sympathize more with Abhay than Edward 😆😆...infact his character is more perfect than Edward 😆...i really wanted to make a topic on this 😆

Perfect character matlab?? 😲😲  edward was characterless ?? 😆😆. If this is the comparision than we can do as desi lead boy is always in character ...nahe tho ande tamamtar padenege 🤣