Spammer's Adda *INVITES ONLY* - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ritzie

HOT TOPICS OF THE DAY:

1.   Hottiey is a girl? 😲
>>😲😲😲 what...
>>I saw that too in her id. But then why she was lying earlier- just for fun?
I thought Hottie was a girl but then sab ne kaha it's he not she...  Now again she...πŸ˜•

2.   KW entering pkyek 🀒
>>🀒
>>Why so bad faces for KW? I haven't seen him acting before but I remember the similar reactions to Sid's entry and now people are crying when he is leaving
He was in DMG and he was ok... but please not in PKYEK... 🀒 cause we have  actors here... 

3.   anyone makes siggy here besides Farah? (its not hot topic, just wanna know πŸ˜›)
>>mujeh to iska A hi aata h , B seekha hi nhiπŸ˜† 
>>Mera bhi yahi haal hai. πŸ˜† 
It's easy... try karo ho jaega 

@Ritz...

u want some action on forum Ritz πŸ€£...

DMG forum m/m aa jaanege to action full on hoga πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Originally posted by kaushiki9

@Ritz...

u want some action on forum Ritz πŸ€£...

DMG forum m/m aa jaanege to action full on hoga πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Haan yaar bade din se sab achcha chal raha hai.

@Farah, Nishi - I tried really hard ki tum logon ke beech koi action sequence ho par tum toh bahut boring ho yaar. Mujhe kheeche ja rahi ho aur koi action nahi.  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

@Farah, Nishi - I tried really hard ki tum logon ke beech koi action sequence ho par tum toh bahut boring ho yaar. Mujhe kheeche ja rahi ho aur koi action nahi.  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
One week and u will see all sort of post ...i read somewhere that they will start watching PKYEK since KW is entering😲😲😲...normally u see the serial of ur intrest but just not actor πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now all the DMG members are almared and many KW fans has entered to PKYEK . ...so within  week time wil see ful of action 🀣🀣🀣...and i will def enjoy πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

DMG fans should get a life ..have u all seen the 'manjri' post ...the DMG got replaced with that new serial . Even i find that boring but the way DMG fans keep writting /abusing 😲😲...
Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
archi ne meri request padi thi kya? 😲 KW ke aane se pehle hi action shuru ho gaya. 🀣 🀣 god, why i am turning so meanie? Metz ka asar hai kya?

WTH πŸ˜² I knew it... it was just for a fight between Nishi and me... hahahaaa mission successfull nahi hua... 
Originally posted by abhaylove

One week and u will see all sort of post ...i read somewhere that they will start watching PKYEK since KW is entering😲😲😲...normally u see the serial of ur intrest but just not actor πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now all the DMG members are almared and many KW fans has entered to PKYEK . ...so within  week time wil see ful of action 🀣🀣🀣...and i will def enjoy πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

DMG fans should get a life ..have u all seen the 'manjri' post ...the DMG got replaced with that new serial . Even i find that boring but the way DMG fans keep writting /abusing 😲😲...

DMG fans are ma... bashing me expert.. 
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

WTH πŸ˜² I knew it... it was just for a fight between Nishi and me... hahahaaa mission successfull nahi hua... 

well, to tell you the truth, the whole credit goes to Nishi for not letting in. You were totally 
trusting me and not your friend Nishi. Just like Pia trusting Sid more than Abhay. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

well, to tell you the truth, the whole credit goes to Nishi for not letting in. You were totally 
trusting me and not your friend Nishi. Just like Pia trusting Sid more than Abhay. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Arey it's because Nishi always spreads rumours about me 
Ab toh pura foum kehta hai I am mad, funny, spamming queen... because of her 
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Arey it's because Nishi always spreads rumours about me 
Ab toh pura foum kehta hai I am mad, funny, spamming queen... because of her 

On a serious note, she told me that you were hilarious, encouraging and a cool person. And she liked making posts with you😊