DreamSz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In fridays episode when jigar gave rashi the ring she wasnt wearing a wedding ring :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
But it's only right she shouldn't wear it after all Aham doesn't wear his either and both of them are not sincere to their spouse. What is ok for Aham should be fine also for Rashi...LOL. 
DreamSz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

But it's only right she shouldn't wear it after all Aham doesn't wear his either and both of them are not sincere to their spouse. What is ok for Aham should be fine also for Rashi...LOL.

Even if rashi doesnt care for jigar the least she could do was wear the wedding ring
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamSz

Even if rashi doesnt care for jigar the least she could do was wear the wedding ring

Girl power Dreamz, if Aham gets away not wearing his wedding ring, Rashi also shouldn't have to wear hers. The same should apply to Aham, his wife wears mangalsutra, sindoor etc for him and he won't show some commitment to her, also Rashi and Jigar are friends, she probably doesn't feel obliged to wear the wedding ring at this time as he said they would be friends first.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wait a minute aehem is wearing it i seen it so many times on his right hand
DreamSz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Girl power Dreamz, if Aham gets away not wearing his wedding ring, Rashi also shouldn't have to wear hers. The same should apply to Aham, his wife wears mangalsutra, sindoor etc for him and he won't show some commitment to her, also Rashi and Jigar are friends, she probably doesn't feel obliged to wear the wedding ring at this time as he said they would be friends first.

She loves jewellery so whats the harm in wearing the ring and i was gunna say about the sindoor why where all of that then if there just friends and the sari she might aswell stick to the jeans

They might be just friends but the are offically married
DreamSz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha_78

Isnt it suppose to be on the left hand oh well but if ahem can commit then so should rashi
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wait a min it is the left hand my mistake 
he wears a ring in his right hand not the left one so he isn't wearing it in his enagagement finger (left hand)
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamSz

She loves jewellery so whats the harm in wearing the ring and i was gunna say about the sindoor why where all of that then if there just friends and the sari she might aswell stick to the jeans

They might be just friends but the are offically married

she's still very much a coward, just see how she reacted to changing the clothes just because of kokila in Switzerland. She didn't have to justify why she didn't wear a saree...culture mind the elders, Kokila locks people in the storeroom and nobody stops her, she has full control of the bahu's. Even in Switzerland she punished Rashi stay in the restaurant you are not coming to play outside with the rest of us, even when her husband would have taken out his coat for her, she refused him, I mean once in a life time experience for Rashi and she refused her because of the elders culture stuff.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha_78

that's not his wedding ring, go back to the wedding videos sis.