Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~ Girlz Only CC #9-We are all MAD N BAD[IO] ~*~ (Page 82)

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
I am not sure if that scene was edited.

I think they shot that scene once because after all it was a rain scene and it would be hard to shoot that scene again.

I agree when you kiss one eye, it is natural to kiss the other eye.  Perhaps they did edit that part out.

But that scene was too good.  That was the only time I noticed Harshad's kisses was deep and not a light touch. 

Edited by Aymee - 17 May 2011 at 4:35pm

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

Originally posted by Aymee

omg Grace, I think my heart stopped when you said in their trailer.  So that explains all those rumors LOL

i agree with Uswah, they don't need to rehearse a lot with any of their scenes.  Whether it was romantic or an intense scene, it came natural for them.  Just like SRK and Kajol, they can do any kind of scene and it will be perfect.  Their chemistry is outstanding.

@Bold: that's my Evil Smile mind

They talk about it in the trailer but yeah I agree they probably didn't have to rehearse a whole lot.

I see them being very in flow of the moment.  And at the time I really do think since AG was sort of new to a lot of things she usually just followed Harshad's lead but I'm sure as she learned she started to put more input into the scenes.

Yah AG always follow whatever Cv's and HC says to him when she is new but with d time i think she gave 100 % in these kind of scenes u know After Leap when hC reminds how Heer tell her Duaghter name see AG is comfortable in tht scenew she is not even confused for a min but its really wired at tht time when i saw tht bcoz HC fully lying on her Top in tht scene Blushing

Edited by uswah - 17 May 2011 at 4:36pm
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
@Uswah

Yes, it would make sense for Prem to kiss both eyes before the forehead.

Maybe the director couldn't get the far away shot and just told Harshad to kiss one eye?

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Well, ladies I have to step away for some time.  45 minutes the max.  Got to errands to run.

I hope to see you both when I come back. 
uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

I think they shot that scene once because after all it was a rain scene and it would be hard to shoot that scene again.

I agree when you kiss one eye, it is natural to kiss the other eye.  Perhaps they did edit that part out.

But that scene was too good.  That was the only time I noticed Harshad's kisses was deep and not a light touch. 

But i m sure this scene was edited and tht time they both did lot of retkes for this scene ...

U know when this scene going on air first time na we r dead to see tht first time actually Prem kiss Heer aur wo bhi with so much Passion

and there is lot of discussion on it how he just kiss only one eye it deffinietly edited this scene Angry
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

Well, ladies I have to step away for some time.  45 minutes the max.  Got to errands to run.

I hope to see you both when I come back. 

Have fun running errands!

I'll be hanging around sort of.  I have to a little write for AG FC someone PMed me and asked if I could write something for them...I've been bad Confused haven't started on that yet...I really can't think at the moment.
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uswah

But i m sure this scene was edited and tht time they both did lot of retkes for this scene ...

U know when this scene going on air first time na we r dead to see tht first time actually Prem kiss Heer aur wo bhi with so much Passion

and there is lot of discussion on it how he just kiss only one eye it deffinietly edited this scene Angry

It may be because they probably did a close up and then a long shot...and then to save time for the episode they editors may have edited the shot out.  But still the scene is magical and I just love that rain dance sequence so romantic Big smile
uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

@Uswah

Yes, it would make sense for Prem to kiss both eyes before the forehead.

Maybe the director couldn't get the far away shot and just told Harshad to kiss one eye?

No i think this scene is edited bcoz its not make sense at all if u kiss only one eye ...
and i really wish tht Desh all deleted scene we get back ...
i really wnt to see alll those scenes...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index