Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~ Girlz Only CC #9-We are all MAD N BAD[IO] ~*~ (Page 76)

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

Originally posted by iheartChai

LOL Grace, yes it does make me feel better Evil Smile  Cause no one can ever duplicate that kind of hug no matter what.

As for Premeer's first night.  Yeah, well thanks to stupid Veera. Angry Angry Angry  I say twice.  I think there could have been more but we can thank Veera for ruining that moment.  Then there is Gayatri.  Man, do I hate that woman.  Angry She had Prem throw Heer out right after their...ummm...well you know what I mean.  LOL

I always laugh and make fun of that night.

I mean in real life people would be in their birthday suits...I really don't think they would just open up the door like that LOL and then the bed would be all a mess.

Seriously...*ahem* just happened and then out the door one of them goes.  That's just horrible!

You know what I was thinking Grace, if Premeer's love scene was shown like they do here...LOL, I know for sure all Premeer fans would have been dead by then.  That would be the most watched video on youtube by Premeer fans. 

Ok, I have admit.  I didn't watch that scene so many times because Veera just pissed me off.  Like Uswah said, you wait so long for a scene like this and they ruin it.

Premeer fans dead after that for sure in fact a lot of people LOL...Hey first time in Hindi TV Serial History...an actual "bed-love making" scene Evil Smile ...Premeer could pull that off.

Harshad does admit when it comes to those scenes he's the character and he kind of lets the scene take him Embarrassed  Oh, boy would he and AG have a lot of explaining to do to their families at home Blushing ROFL

Explaining is the least of his worries.  He said in one of his recent articles that his family watches his show with him.

Can you imagine Harshiti doing a love scene like ours and then number of times he would be Blushing in front of his family.  LOL

Oh man...the love scenes here can get pretty racy...he would be all Blushing...his sister would be like "OMG Bhaiya I had no idea you were like that" ROFL

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

@Uswah - thanks for the SBS Phingoli report...I wish we got to see the hands...that would have been Day Dreaming for one of the most romantic couples...their *ahem* wasn't as romantic as it should have been.  No bed rolling...no morning after...nothing

Ditto for u Grace ...haye i really wnt those scene but bcoz of those stupid CV's we never get d chance to see all those scene ohhh i hate them AngryAngry
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Lolz its just weird doing a scene like that which has sooo many people like the lighting poeple directors spot people etc

Let's why a lot of actors say those romantic scenes you see on screen are not very romantic when we shoot them cause you have all these people surrounding you and watching you.
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Sum1 plz gimme the link to the Harshiti segment where Additi wont talk n Harshad teases her i want the DL this one aint working
uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

Sum1 plz gimme the link to the Harshiti segment where Additi wont talk n Harshad teases her i want the DL this one aint working

Hey Preeti which scene u r talking yr with harshiti or with PremeerEmbarrassed

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Harshad birthday one the one Selvy posted in the FC i cant watch it i need the DL
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

I'm trying to find it...I hate how when I want to find a specific interview I never can and when I'm just clicking around I find all these interviews! Angry
Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Grace you are killing me here ROFL

What about his parents?  How in the world would he explain that?  "Umm, you see Mom and Dad, we were caught up in the moment and..." LOL

Oh Uswah, I understand your frustration but don't forget we got 2 terrific bedrolling scenes shortly after.  Now those scenes were just Blushing  Embarrassed  and Day Dreaming  I never thought Hindi serial would ever allow that.  We were lucky we got it twice.  Does anyone know if other serials had their leads do a bedrolling scene like Premeer's?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index