Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~ Girlz Only CC #9-We are all MAD N BAD[IO] ~*~ (Page 75)

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
I cant view the birthday video where Harshu teases Additi coz shes not talking to him plz sum1 gimme the direct link to it

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

@Uswah - thanks for the SBS Phingoli report...I wish we got to see the hands...that would have been Day Dreaming for one of the most romantic couples...their *ahem* wasn't as romantic as it should have been.  No bed rolling...no morning after...nothing

Sadly, Premeer's morning after is not what Premeer fans ever expected or even wanted.  Angry

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Thnx Preeti fir shring d article i say na he is d one who is more Hyper to doing this kind of scenes ...Wink we also miss those days
And No Lisa he is actually sleeping i remem bcoz Ag look lot of time to doing tht scene she feel so shy then d director of d show is lying on d bed with HC and portray d scene infront og AG tht how u should do it ...And HC is bore so he sleep and u know reportes said we think there is in HC brain we think Dostana part 2 startROFL
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Lolz buh she was feeling shy na thats y lolz
Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Oh thank you for clearing that up Uswah.

I guess Harshad is the type that can sleep anywhere.  LOL 

It was nice to see Additi shy though.
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uswah

Thnx Preeti fir shring d article i say na he is d one who is more Hyper to doing this kind of scenes ...Wink we also miss those days
And No Lisa he is actually sleeping i remem bcoz Ag look lot of time to doing tht scene she feel so shy then d director of d show is lying on d bed with HC and portray d scene infront og AG tht how u should do it ...And HC is bore so he sleep and u know reportes said we think there is in HC brain we think Dostana part 2 startROFL

LOL Donstana part 2?!

While HC deserved the sleep since he's tired...in the end AG was going to be laying down next to him.
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Lolz its just weird doing a scene like that which has sooo many people like the lighting poeple directors spot people etc
Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

Originally posted by uswah

LOL Donstana part 2?!

While HC deserved the sleep since he's tired...in the end AG was going to be laying down next to him.

LOL Yeah, he was way too comfy.  LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index