Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~ Girlz Only CC #9-We are all MAD N BAD[IO] ~*~ (Page 74)

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Atleast coz of ahem we got Chahat the link that will bring Premeer together no matter what

Ok check this out

Prem and Heer romance! Embarrassed

Even he thought the show was missing out...or maybe he was missing out ROFL so Evil Smile

But I agree when Daljeet left it wasn't fun anymore...Rishabh was entertaining to a point but it sucks that Sanjana's storyline wasn't able to be brought to the for front.  I think they still could have done that even when Prem "died"...it would have been really cool for the Sanjana to appear.

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Yeah Grace i agree wiv u buh lolz he was missing romancing wiv Additi
uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Ok guys see tht SBB seg its actually more good for d real Phingoli

And u know guys HC actually sleep here hahaha he is so Dumb yr ...this is ur special night and u r actully sleep at tht time

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

Thanks Preeti for the artilce.

Hmmm, not enough romance between Heer & Prem huh?  Harshad wasn't the only one who was disappointed.  LOL
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

Originally posted by iheartChai

LOL Grace, yes it does make me feel better Evil Smile  Cause no one can ever duplicate that kind of hug no matter what.

As for Premeer's first night.  Yeah, well thanks to stupid Veera. Angry Angry Angry  I say twice.  I think there could have been more but we can thank Veera for ruining that moment.  Then there is Gayatri.  Man, do I hate that woman.  Angry She had Prem throw Heer out right after their...ummm...well you know what I mean.  LOL

I always laugh and make fun of that night.

I mean in real life people would be in their birthday suits...I really don't think they would just open up the door like that LOL and then the bed would be all a mess.

Seriously...*ahem* just happened and then out the door one of them goes.  That's just horrible!

You know what I was thinking Grace, if Premeer's love scene was shown like they do here...LOL, I know for sure all Premeer fans would have been dead by then.  That would be the most watched video on youtube by Premeer fans. 

Ok, I have admit.  I didn't watch that scene so many times because Veera just pissed me off.  Like Uswah said, you wait so long for a scene like this and they ruin it.

Premeer fans dead after that for sure in fact a lot of people LOL...Hey first time in Hindi TV Serial History...an actual "bed-love making" scene Evil Smile ...Premeer could pull that off.

Harshad does admit when it comes to those scenes he's the character and he kind of lets the scene take him Embarrassed  Oh, boy would he and AG have a lot of explaining to do to their families at home Blushing ROFL
Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uswah

Ok guys see tht SBB seg its actually more good for d real Phingoli

And u know guys HC actually sleep here hahaha he is so Dumb yr ...this is ur special night and u r actully sleep at tht time

Thank you Uswah for the link.

That report was kind of creepy spying like that.  Yes, I know she wasn't realing spying on them but she could have introduced that segment a little bit better. 

Uswah, I don't think Harshad was really sleeping LOL  but he did look very comfortable though. 
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
@Uswah - thanks for the SBS Phingoli report...I wish we got to see the hands...that would have been Day Dreaming for one of the most romantic couples...their *ahem* wasn't as romantic as it should have been.  No bed rolling...no morning after...nothing

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

LOL Grace, yes it does make me feel better Evil Smile  Cause no one can ever duplicate that kind of hug no matter what.

As for Premeer's first night.  Yeah, well thanks to stupid Veera. Angry Angry Angry  I say twice.  I think there could have been more but we can thank Veera for ruining that moment.  Then there is Gayatri.  Man, do I hate that woman.  Angry She had Prem throw Heer out right after their...ummm...well you know what I mean.  LOL

I always laugh and make fun of that night.

I mean in real life people would be in their birthday suits...I really don't think they would just open up the door like that LOL and then the bed would be all a mess.

Seriously...*ahem* just happened and then out the door one of them goes.  That's just horrible!

You know what I was thinking Grace, if Premeer's love scene was shown like they do here...LOL, I know for sure all Premeer fans would have been dead by then.  That would be the most watched video on youtube by Premeer fans. 

Ok, I have admit.  I didn't watch that scene so many times because Veera just pissed me off.  Like Uswah said, you wait so long for a scene like this and they ruin it.

Premeer fans dead after that for sure in fact a lot of people LOL...Hey first time in Hindi TV Serial History...an actual "bed-love making" scene Evil Smile ...Premeer could pull that off.

Harshad does admit when it comes to those scenes he's the character and he kind of lets the scene take him Embarrassed  Oh, boy would he and AG have a lot of explaining to do to their families at home Blushing ROFL

Explaining is the least of his worries.  He said in one of his recent articles that his family watches his show with him.

Can you imagine Harshiti doing a love scene like ours and then number of times he would be Blushing in front of his family.  LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index