Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~ Girlz Only CC #9-We are all MAD N BAD[IO] ~*~ (Page 72)

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Thank you Uswah and Grace for the name.

Oh Grace, I thought you were talking about today's SBS segment and how Preeti shouldn't watch it before going to bed.  LOL  I haven't gotten the chance to rewatch the SBS segment which Selvy posted.

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

Oh Grace, I thought you were talking about today's SBS segment and how Preeti shouldn't watch it before going to bed.  LOL  I haven't gotten the chance to rewatch the SBS segment which Selvy posted.

Yes, I was talking about SBS's segment today.  And I said Harshad has good relations with his co-stars.

But then I went on further to say...sort of don't forget.  Harshad hugs all his co-stars and he plays around with them all.

Remember the SBS where AG had bit her tongue and she couldn't talk very much and Harshad was calling her names like Tweetie and then he like pulled her arm back and twisted her arm.

He was acting like some little boy...picking on the girl he liked.

Edited by iheartChai - 17 May 2011 at 2:44pm
uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

Originally posted by uswah

I'm back! Evil Smile

Thnx Preeti but yr its not working wht i do ...Cry
Hey Welcome back GraceHug ...and now u back with evil emo so lets strat Ebil DiscussionEvil Smile

Hehehe Evil Smile where do we start?

Hmmm let me think ok we can start with PHingoli Discussion
Here i post d Video see it and start share ur evil viewsEvil SmileWink

Edited by uswah - 17 May 2011 at 2:51pm
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Ahhh I loved the chemistery Harshu n Audi shad cant say bout ovas
............. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Preeti have you seen your bday thread yet? xx
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Awww, the PHingoli!

As someone once asked on the Kis Desh forum when people were playing the question game. 

How many times do you think it happened? ROFL

They showed us "one" of course it had to be interrupted like crazy Angry hate the CVs for that.

But then I say they showed it to us not fully 3 more times (Heer's B-day party, Prem buying all the baby gifts, morning after second marriage)

Edited by iheartChai - 17 May 2011 at 2:49pm
uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

NP Lisa ...Smile
Nah Grace was talking about today SBS seg but i really dnt wnt to watch it and ruin my good Mood now ...so just leave it
And i know Grace HC is friendly with all her co stars and thts good for him...
Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Yes, I was talking about SBS's segment today.  And I said Harshad has good relations with his co-stars.

But then I went on further to say...sort of don't forget.  Harshad hugs all his co-stars and he plays around with them all.

Remember the SBS where AG had bit her tongue and she couldn't talk very much and Harshad was calling her names like Tweetie and then he like pulled her arm back and twisted her arm.

He was acting like some little boy...picking on the girl he liked.

Very true. And it is good to have good relations with your co-stars otherwise it wouldn't look good.  As for hugging...well that depends on your co-star Wink  Some co-stars gives perfect fitting hugs and some give simple friendly hugs.

Edited by Aymee - 17 May 2011 at 2:50pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index