Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~ Girlz Only CC #9-We are all MAD N BAD[IO] ~*~ (Page 102)

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

Originally posted by pwincess1

now my turn...

your favorite Premeer scene and why???

U know that is a tough one.  Depending on my mood it changes.

As of right now the rain/bed rolling scene...why?  Because I'm just besharam that's why Shocked ROFL

O grace that is the perfect explanation! I Guess this explanation goes for all of us!Wink we'r all really besharamBlushing ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Pwincess...

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

I agree with Nahiba about the chocolate question.  Though dark chocolate is healthier, it just taste gross.

Enjoy your dinner Abby.

Grace, I am having pizza for lunch too.  From PH Tongue

Nahiba, how dare you ask such a question like that.  LOL  It is like asking a mother (well except a mother like Gayatri) which children are her favorites.  Too hard to choose my dear.  I love too many.  And depends.  Romantic ones, funny ones, serious ones, it all depends.   

I'm back!Smile

O Lisa and Grace I love PH pizza! will have it 2morrow!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AymeeiheartChai

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

OK then Deshians

choose your favourite Premeer song then

ore piya..

hum hain is pal yahan

kabhi khushi kabhi gham

etc
im blank at the moment

Hum Hain Is Pal Yahan - I think that song fits Premeer perfectly...I mean what other could literal feel each other ROFL Heer dances and then Prem dances all the way over in Canada!  She lights a match stick and burns herself and Prem pokes himself with a needle trying to sow on the button to his shirt.

But in all seriousness...they really were emotionally connected like that...even if one of them was away the bond they shared was so strong.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Pwincess...

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Ok, I have a question:

Being a Harshiti and Premeer addicts, have you ever found yourself copying Harshad, Additi, Prem and/or Heer?  In behaviour, phrases, and so on.
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Nabiha not fair! what kind of questions are those! I love all premeer scenes and all of their songs!

@Lisa: OMG! I know right...they tried using it in the other show!Sleepy *bangs thats shows creative head* ...and it so did not suit them,...just suits our premeer Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AymeeiheartChai...Pwincess...

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

OK then Deshians

choose your favourite Premeer song then

ore piya..

hum hain is pal yahan

kabhi khushi kabhi gham

etc
im blank at the moment

Hum Hain Is Pal Yahan - I think that song fits Premeer perfectly...I mean what other could literal feel each other ROFL Heer dances and then Prem dances all the way over in Canada!  She lights a match stick and burns herself and Prem pokes himself with a needle trying to sow on the button to his shirt.

But in all seriousness...they really were emotionally connected like that...even if one of them was away the bond they shared was so strong.

@Bold: very well said GraceClap
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
preeti I have unreserved my spot in your shop Party...sorry for being late!
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

Hi5 back to you Grace.  Had to us to have a restaurant initials named after our favorite couple.  LOL

Ok to answer Nahiba's question:

Hum hain is pal yahan.  Why?  Because we got majority of our Premeer's dances from that song.  Whenever I hear that song, I can only think of Premeer.  BT tried to use that song, in the other show Angry, I wanted to ring their necks for doing that. 

Well it is BT Ermm they do that all the time.  And it was the same creative director...so I guess the person ran out of ideas.  And the song is just so awesome so you know people just had to copy.  It still belongs to Premeer so no worries.

I remember someone made a comment on HC's twitter asking about the background music.  He replied back to please send the message to BT as he can't say anything...he'd get fired for it...haha...Harshad was being too cute.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index