Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
preeti I have unreserved my spot in your shop πŸ₯³...sorry for being late!
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Aymee

Hi5 back to you Grace.  Had to us to have a restaurant initials named after our favorite couple.  πŸ˜†

Ok to answer Nahiba's question:

Hum hain is pal yahan.  Why?  Because we got majority of our Premeer's dances from that song.  Whenever I hear that song, I can only think of Premeer.  BT tried to use that song, in the other show 😑, I wanted to ring their necks for doing that. 

Well it is BT πŸ€” they do that all the time.  And it was the same creative director...so I guess the person ran out of ideas.  And the song is just so awesome so you know people just had to copy.  It still belongs to Premeer so no worries.

I remember someone made a comment on HC's twitter asking about the background music.  He replied back to please send the message to BT as he can't say anything...he'd get fired for it...haha...Harshad was being too cute.
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ok, I have a question:

Being a Harshiti and Premeer addicts, have you ever found yourself copying Harshad, Additi, Prem and/or Heer?  In behaviour, phrases, and so on.

yup
i used to do my hair like Heer's and try to dress like her too πŸ˜†

and then act the scenes out too 🀣
and try to walk like her and all

and i literally know all the lines by heart

i must have done more stuff but i cant remember right now
if i remember i'll tell you later
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

Nabiha not fair! what kind of questions are those! I love all premeer scenes and all of their songs!

@Lisa: OMG! I know right...they tried using it in the other show!πŸ₯± *bangs thats shows creative head* ...and it so did not suit them,...just suits our premeer πŸ˜

I agree.  That is why I stopped watching that show.  I didn't have a problem watching it but that song played, I thought about Premeer and before I could get brainwashed, I changed the channel quickly.  I was glad BT wasn't able to recycle, the show's theme song. 
iheartChai thumbnail

I agree.  That is why I stopped watching that show.  I didn't have a problem watching it but that song played, I thought about Premeer and before I could get brainwashed, I changed the channel quickly.  I was glad BT wasn't able to recycle, the show's theme song. 

Well, I have to say TL's theme song was pretty good.  Before when the promos came on I really liked it but then after awhile I was sort of 🀒 about it.  I know so bad...so bad...never wished ill of the show just couldn't get myself to really watch it.

My fave theme is Privatra Rishta's...love that song!
-Abigail- thumbnail

Ok, I have a question:

Being a Harshiti and Premeer addicts, have you ever found yourself copying Harshad, Additi, Prem and/or Heer?  In behaviour, phrases, and so on.

Ermmm well not really but even before I knew they loved sleeping...I was a sleeping addict myself so I love it that I have a similarity with HC and AG😳

and just Like AG i like to stay simple...no much heavy make-up and all the girly stuff!

but yes I do copy some of the dialogues said by prem/heer > their dialogues  always take my breath away...they were so intense and full of passion😍

missing premeerπŸ˜”
iheartChai thumbnail

Ok, I have a question:

Nope can't say I have done anything like that.

Though I am super curious about rusgullas and wonder where I can get some really good ones to try. (because of the whole Prem and Heer rusgulla scene πŸ˜† )

I love gulab jamun and rasmalai but I know those are different.
-Abigail- thumbnail
Originally posted by: iheartChai

Well it is BT πŸ€” they do that all the time.  And it was the same creative director...so I guess the person ran out of ideas.  And the song is just so awesome so you know people just had to copy.  It still belongs to Premeer so no worries.

I remember someone made a comment on HC's twitter asking about the background music.  He replied back to please send the message to BT as he can't say anything...he'd get fired for it...haha...Harshad was being too cute.

Yup that was so cute of him! and I remember he had replied to some one that in general he loved all the songs and music in kis desh πŸ˜³ he said they were different
-Abigail- thumbnail
@Grace: same here yaar...never wished bad for the show TL...I respect HC and AG individually as well as harshiti...i will never talk or wish ill for them! but I just couldn't make myself watch that show!
iheartChai thumbnail
Originally posted by: iheartChai

Nope can't say I have done anything like that.

Though I am super curious about rusgullas and wonder where I can get some really good ones to try. (because of the whole Prem and Heer rusgulla scene πŸ˜† )

I love gulab jamun and rasmalai but I know those are different.

Just requoting my previous post

Has anyone eaten a rusgulla?   What do they taste like?  They are hard right?
Edited by iheartChai - 12 years ago