Chat Clubs

~*~ Girlz Only CC #9-We are all MAD N BAD[IO] ~*~ - Page 75

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Aymee

I agree with Nahiba about the chocolate question.  Though dark chocolate is healthier, it just taste gross.

Enjoy your dinner Abby.

Grace, I am having pizza for lunch too.  From PH πŸ˜›

Nahiba, how dare you ask such a question like that.  πŸ˜†  It is like asking a mother (well except a mother like Gayatri) which children are her favorites.  Too hard to choose my dear.  I love too many.  And depends.  Romantic ones, funny ones, serious ones, it all depends.   

Hi5 - me too PH! πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OK then Deshians

choose your favourite Premeer song then

ore piya..

hum hain is pal yahan

kabhi khushi kabhi gham

etc
im blank at the moment
Edited by pwincess1 - 12 years ago
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: iheartChai

That's still good for 15
I can't make cake...never really baked a cake before

thanksEmbarrassed

its pretty easy though i suppose
easier than the rest of the things in your list πŸ˜†
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi5 back to you Grace.  Had to us to have a restaurant initials named after our favorite couple.  πŸ˜†

Ok to answer Nahiba's question:

Hum hain is pal yahan.  Why?  Because we got majority of our Premeer's dances from that song.  Whenever I hear that song, I can only think of Premeer.  BT tried to use that song, in the other show 😑, I wanted to ring their necks for doing that. 
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

U know that is a tough one.  Depending on my mood it changes.

As of right now the rain/bed rolling scene...why?  Because I'm just besharam that's why 😲 🀣

O grace that is the perfect explanation! I Guess this explanation goes for all of us!πŸ˜‰ we'r all really besharam☺️ πŸ€£
-Abigail- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aymee

I agree with Nahiba about the chocolate question.  Though dark chocolate is healthier, it just taste gross.

Enjoy your dinner Abby.

Grace, I am having pizza for lunch too.  From PH πŸ˜›

Nahiba, how dare you ask such a question like that.  πŸ˜†  It is like asking a mother (well except a mother like Gayatri) which children are her favorites.  Too hard to choose my dear.  I love too many.  And depends.  Romantic ones, funny ones, serious ones, it all depends.   

I'm back!😊

O Lisa and Grace I love PH pizza! will have it 2morrow!πŸ˜‰
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: pwincess1

OK then Deshians

choose your favourite Premeer song then

ore piya..

hum hain is pal yahan

kabhi khushi kabhi gham

etc
im blank at the moment

Hum Hain Is Pal Yahan - I think that song fits Premeer perfectly...I mean what other could literal feel each other 🀣 Heer dances and then Prem dances all the way over in Canada!  She lights a match stick and burns herself and Prem pokes himself with a needle trying to sow on the button to his shirt.

But in all seriousness...they really were emotionally connected like that...even if one of them was away the bond they shared was so strong.

Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok, I have a question:

Being a Harshiti and Premeer addicts, have you ever found yourself copying Harshad, Additi, Prem and/or Heer?  In behaviour, phrases, and so on.
-Abigail- thumbnail
Nabiha not fair! what kind of questions are those! I love all premeer scenes and all of their songs!

@Lisa: OMG! I know right...they tried using it in the other show!πŸ₯± *bangs thats shows creative head* ...and it so did not suit them,...just suits our premeer πŸ˜
-Abigail- thumbnail

Hum Hain Is Pal Yahan - I think that song fits Premeer perfectly...I mean what other could literal feel each other 🀣 Heer dances and then Prem dances all the way over in Canada!  She lights a match stick and burns herself and Prem pokes himself with a needle trying to sow on the button to his shirt.

But in all seriousness...they really were emotionally connected like that...even if one of them was away the bond they shared was so strong.

@Bold: very well said GraceπŸ‘