~*~ Girlz Only CC #9-We are all MAD N BAD[IO] ~*~ - Page 62

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by iheartChai

It's only you and me now πŸ˜†

Not until Kis Desh ended...about a month after?  I went on a Youtube spree and started watching it from the beginning.  My friend and I decided to do it and we finished the show within about 2 weeks...some very late nights πŸ˜†  My poor friend she was translating so much for me 🀣

What about you Uswah?

Hmmm yah its look like we r left alone hereπŸ˜†

So u bug ur frnd alot for premeer ...its cool in two weeks u see all Desh πŸ˜†

Hmmm actually i m in one of those person who watch Desh when its not even start properly ...πŸ˜‰...i know i confused u ...but its true πŸ˜†

I start to watch Desh in Feb ...but d fact is real Desh start on 3rd march but before 10 days Sp show one hour special program at 12 :00 clock at night and i m just surfing on channel but on Sp i just stuck bcoz to see Heer ...she look so innocent and i feel like it one hour show ...and then it finish
But i am actually surprised to see after 10 days Desh is start as soap and then i know tht serial i watch at tht night its Desh which is start on Sp 3rd march
and u know those scenes which they shown na never show again in real desh 😳
Hey Grace r u there ,,,,,,???
Originally posted by uswah

Hmmm yah its look like we r left alone hereπŸ˜†

So u bug ur frnd alot for premeer ...its cool in two weeks u see all Desh πŸ˜†

Hmmm actually i m in one of those person who watch Desh when its not even start properly ...πŸ˜‰...i know i confused u ...but its true πŸ˜†

I start to watch Desh in Feb ...but d fact is real Desh start on 3rd march but before 10 days Sp show one hour special program at 12 :00 clock at night and i m just surfing on channel but on Sp i just stuck bcoz to see Heer ...she look so innocent and i feel like it one hour show ...and then it finish
But i am actually surprised to see after 10 days Desh is start as soap and then i know tht serial i watch at tht night its Desh which is start on Sp 3rd march
and u know those scenes which they shown na never show again in real desh 😳

Oh interesting.  So you got to see scenes that weren't shown in the Real Desh?

--------------------

I didn't bug my friend...she wanted to do it.  We were really bored and I was visiting her place for a couple of weeks.  She saw Kis Desh half way because she had just started getting Star Plus so she wanted to know what was going on...all the episodes she had missed.

Plus I had another friend who was crazy about Harshad and loved Kis Desh during the time period where Prem and Heer were love but couldn't say anything because of Manmeet and that whole misunderstanding and mess.

Hmmm yah i am lucky to see Desh those scenes which r not shown even in real Desh

So u apperciate ur frnd frm my side also bcoz if she dnt force u to se Desh ...we never get such a beautiful writter for r Premeer
I luv tht track when Maneet is there bcoz i luved How they show Prem Passion for his love on those epi ...When they r Real Premeer and doing anything for eachother
I miss those days so much ...hopefuly get to see all those moment again with Harshiti who presented Premeer so beautifully
Originally posted by uswah

Hmmm yah i am lucky to see Desh those scenes which r not shown even in real Desh

So u apperciate ur frnd frm my side also bcoz if she dnt force u to se Desh ...we never get such a beautiful writter for r Premeer
I luv tht track when Maneet is there bcoz i luved How they show Prem Passion for his love on those epi ...When they r Real Premeer and doing anything for eachother
I miss those days so much ...hopefuly get to see all those moment again with Harshiti who presented Premeer so beautifully

@Bold Thanks 😳

----------------------------

Yeah, I wish for that too...I want Harshiti to come back.

It's so unfair...if Bollywood can do it why can't Tellywood do it?

@Bold Thanks 😳

----------------------------

Yeah, I wish for that too...I want Harshiti to come back.

It's so unfair...if Bollywood can do it why can't Tellywood do it?

U welcome Dear 😊

Yup tht we say na always but in all tht thing only Fans r d one who suffer alot
and these days we going through this Emotinal AttayacharπŸ˜†
But hopefully we get them back i miss them so much yr as Premer or as Harshiti also😭
You think we can get this to 100 pages?

Shouldn't you be sleeping?  What time is it where you are?
Never mind I just realized what time it is here...I need to go eat dinner.

I'm off to cook dinner.

I'll talk to you tomorrow?

You think we can get this to 100 pages?

Shouldn't you be sleeping?  What time is it where you are?

Hmmm dnt think about it ...😳

Yah i feel now little sleepyπŸ₯±...its 3:40 am here 😳
and i m living in UAE

Never mind I just realized what time it is here...I need to go eat dinner.

I'm off to cook dinner.

I'll talk to you tomorrow?

OhhhπŸ˜† u dnt realise time and even i dnt 😳

So its dinner time for u ...Ok go and cook ur dinner

Bye talk u tom...Take Care