............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Preeti have you seen your bday thread yet? xx
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awww, the PHingoli!

As someone once asked on the Kis Desh forum when people were playing the question game. 

How many times do you think it happened? 🀣

They showed us "one" of course it had to be interrupted like crazy 😑 hate the CVs for that.

But then I say they showed it to us not fully 3 more times (Heer's B-day party, Prem buying all the baby gifts, morning after second marriage)
Edited by iheartChai - 12 years ago
uswah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aymee

Thank you Uswah and Grace for the name.

Oh Grace, I thought you were talking about today's SBS segment and how Preeti shouldn't watch it before going to bed.  πŸ˜†  I haven't gotten the chance to rewatch the SBS segment which Selvy posted.

NP Lisa ...😊
Nah Grace was talking about today SBS seg but i really dnt wnt to watch it and ruin my good Mood now ...so just leave it
And i know Grace HC is friendly with all her co stars and thts good for him...
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iheartChai

Yes, I was talking about SBS's segment today.  And I said Harshad has good relations with his co-stars.

But then I went on further to say...sort of don't forget.  Harshad hugs all his co-stars and he plays around with them all.

Remember the SBS where AG had bit her tongue and she couldn't talk very much and Harshad was calling her names like Tweetie and then he like pulled her arm back and twisted her arm.

He was acting like some little boy...picking on the girl he liked.

Very true. And it is good to have good relations with your co-stars otherwise it wouldn't look good.  As for hugging...well that depends on your co-star πŸ˜‰  Some co-stars gives perfect fitting hugs and some give simple friendly hugs.
Edited by Aymee - 12 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovey hugs to u know who

n we r friends nuffink more coz i have better co stars to u know who
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Aymee

Very true. And it is good to have good relations with your co-stars otherwise it wouldn't look good.  As for hugging...well that depends on your co-star πŸ˜‰  Some co-stars gives great hugs some give simple friendly hugs.

Exactly 😈 so should make you feel better nah?

I so want a surprise interview!  Maybe a surprise dance performance somewhere...V-day special was just awesome and super special cause it was a surprise...HC and AG rocked the stage for sure...loved their passionate dance.

uswah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iheartChai

Awww, the PHingoli!

As someone once asked on the Kis Desh forum when people were playing the question game. 

How many times do you think it happened? 🀣

They showed us "one" of course it had to be interrupted like crazy 😑 hate the CVs for that.

But then I say they showed it to us not fully 3 more times (Heer's B-day party, Prem buying all the baby gifts, morning after second marriage)

Yah actually its happened lots of time surely not infront of us but behind d curtains ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ohhh dnt know how much i hate CV's to ruin tht night which we waited with Premeer so long ...but atleast they give us one proper after thier second marriage but tht is also not happened ...infront of us grhhh
but i luv tht SBB seg of this Phingoli atleast there is more romance frm this oneπŸ˜‰
Edited by uswah - 12 years ago
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL Grace, yes it does make me feel better 😈  Cause no one can ever duplicate that kind of hug no matter what.

As for Premeer's first night.  Yeah, well thanks to stupid Veera. 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘  I say twice.  I think there could have been more but we can thank Veera for ruining that moment.  Then there is Gayatri.  Man, do I hate that woman.  😑 She had Prem throw Heer out right after their...ummm...well you know what I mean.  πŸ˜†
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Im gna post up an article of Harshad i fink u wanna read like near the end of it