Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Aymee

Uswah, please don't be mad. 

I got a PM and sent my bday wish to Preeti but it never got posted. ðŸ˜­  The PM was from priyalganwani.

😲 at least you got a PM

But I know things happen.  Don't be upset Uswah. 
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Grace whose trying to add who???
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am surprised most of you didn't get the PM. 

I was upset when I noticed my bday wish for Preeti was not posted.  I didn't want Preeti to think I forgot her birthday. 
uswah thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xxcoolchick1xX

Awww Uswah here lemme give u a hug plz dont be angry 🤗

Hugs Back u Preeti 🤗...chalo now i post my Msg for u in ur Birthday Thread
iheartChai thumbnail
Originally posted by: iheartChai

By the way has anyone recently asked you to become a friend on IF...PM for buddy list?

I'm reposting this comment cause the person who PM rarely comes to Kis Desh forum but ended up fighting with a certain group of people.  And now has PMed me...just wondering if the person has asked to become friends with you all.
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Im sorry guys i had no idea about it myself 😕 i came across it in the Navya forum n then when i went to the Desh Forum i saw it there too
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello lovely ladies

okay so I'm totally exhausted...I tell you its never easy to have 3 exams in a row! O gosh I'm so sleepyyy but can't sleep as I have to revise! I feel so dead right now!

@uswah: They sent me a Pm in the evening when I was gone for the exam...and then I came home and checked it...then got busy and just came to IF now! actually I never knew we had one in desh forum they told me it was in navya forum...I just found out by myself it was in desh forum!
sorry for forgetting to tell you I was so caught up with all the revision I need to do! sorry...
iheartChai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aymee

I am surprised most of you didn't get the PM. 

I was upset when I noticed my bday wish for Preeti was not posted.  I didn't want Preeti to think I forgot her birthday. 

I can defiantly understand that.  It's nice to see you here on the CC Lisa.  I thought I just add that since it seems you aren't on when we are here.
iheartChai thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

Hello lovely ladies

okay so I'm totally exhausted...I tell you its never easy to have 3 exams in a row! O gosh I'm so sleepyyy but can't sleep as I have to revise! I feel so dead right now!

@uswah: They sent me a Pm in the evening when I was gone for the exam...and then I came home and checked it...then got busy and just came to IF now! actually I never knew we had one in desh forum they told me it was in navya forum...I just found out by myself it was in desh forum!
sorry for forgetting to tell you I was so caught up with all the revision I need to do! sorry...

3 Exams?  I thought you had only one Biology.

It's cool Abby...you need to go study...how many more exams?
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Grace whts the username coz i have manny people adding me these days i dont wanna add any person thats like tht