Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~:Mere Rang Mein:~ reply Pg 69 :) (Page 53)

christmas Senior Member
christmas
christmas

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

the bond these two share is really something else...

shaan post marriage is truly filled with surprises each day. the way he handles her. their relationship. everyone else...yet she is what keeps him in line. while he really is the strong pillar. the strong root.  its a nice harmony.

i like how there are so many other characters around. others whose approval or disapproval or opinions matter to them. to her. however. it is always just these two. and their world. tho outside matters they somehow manage to be unaffected by it. lovely!

i have no idea what happened. but i am glad that you decided to not take a break and continue writing:) ...abt jaldi se update trespasser!!:) (lol...i have no shame. sorry.)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pranjal--Manita-

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
all i can sing to this update is

tujhme rab dikhta hai :)Day DreamingBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithika-Manita-

mystory IF-Dazzler
mystory
mystory

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

all i can sing to this update is

tujhme rab dikhta hai :)Day DreamingBlushing

me too

sorry fr the size

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-

_sweet_ Senior Member
_sweet_
_sweet_

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Hey manidi agar merivajahse aap hurt hui to plz sorry...

The update is very good...shanak ke bichme bahot understanding hai...1 dusreko achhi tarh smz lete hai,respect dete hai..very nice written Thumbs Up

-Manita-

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
wow mani...kya baat hai yaar...article..hmm...

-Manita-

khwaish_245 Senior Member
khwaish_245
khwaish_245

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Hug For the beautiful update di

it was total shanaklicious , loved it,EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i started  loving ur this shanak tooo, Wink Wink, like of trespro but not exactly like trespro LOLLOL

can any person be in so much of love Day DreamingDay Dreaming

their talk about the article and shaan consoling her is so lovable , awesome

once again, " u r fab "Star

update soon

love u
suchi

-Manita-

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

hei mani,

wat can i say??first of all thanks for updating..HugHugHugHugHug
dont think abt unnecessary people n worry dear..we r always there for u..

ok the update was simply superb mani..
the way u described her dress, mehandi,etc.. i imagined the whole scenario..a smile came to my face thinking abt that..K lost in her thought abt him..how lucky she is..
SK..haaayee..wat to say??i'm loving him more..the way he reads her expressions n asking her wat bothers her..even though she want to let it go SK ensured that she shares with him n she did..
SK gets up this soon haan??i never thought a spoilt brat gets up this soon..*gr8 SK..love u..* SK trying to hide the page3 article from K coz it wud hurt her..i was wondering wat was there..K came in time n their little play in distracting the other was so lovely mani..loved it..
when she finished reading the article i felt poor K..dont worry abt the silly articles..and SK was there for her..he asked her to vent out her feelings n she did..this made me love SK more..he knows exactly wat she feels..even if they know each other for just not more than 20 days they know each other very well..this factor i like in ur FF..ur leads always read the other like an open book..they r soulmates..awww...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming and r perfect for the other..Ying YangYing YangYing Yang
the part when he asked her to cry i felt emotional mani..but once she did that she could have relaxed to some extent..n when he gave her the lecture i'm feeling like oh..AK..u r gr8 man..he is really mature enough..
like SK i too laughed at her reply.."the reporter has a crush on you" LOL!!!!! so cute K...
looking forward to ur next update..dont make us suffer for long without updates mani..pls..looking forward to their career too..continue soon mani..
we love u..mmmuuuaaahhh..HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khwaish_245-pranjal--Manita-purvi08

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

hei mani,

wat can i say??first of all thanks for updating..Hug
dont think abt unnecessary people n worry dear..we r always there for u..

ok the update was simply superb mani..
the way u described her dress, mehandi,etc.. i imagined the whole scenario..a smile came to my face thinking abt that..K lost in her thought abt him..how lucky she is..
SK..haaayee..wat to say??i'm loving him more..the way he reads her expressions n asking her wat bothers her..even though she want to let it go SK ensured that she shares with him n she did..
SK gets up this soon haan??i never thought a spoilt brat gets up this soon..*gr8 SK.

Ramani...he works and has to report for early morning shoots...therefore always gets up early...she is a professional photographer...loves early morning shoots and has been working hard throughout her life...so gets up early !!
Another thing ...he is not a spoilt brat...people have a perception that he is the rich spoilt, careless brat,...that perception Khanak has to break !!Smile

love u..* SK trying to hide the page3 article from K coz it wud hurt her..i was wondering wat was there..K came in time n their little play in distracting the other was so lovely mani..loved it..
when she finished reading the article i felt poor K..dont worry abt the silly articles..and SK was there for her..he asked her to vent out her feelings n she did..this made me love SK more..he knows exactly wat she feels..even if they know each other for just not more than 20 days they know each other very well..this factor i like in ur FF..ur leads always read the other like an open book..they r soulmates..awww...Day Dreaming and r perfect for the other..Ying YangYing YangYing Yang
the part when he asked her to cry i felt emotional mani..but once she did that she could have relaxed to some extent..n when he gave her the lecture i'm feeling like oh..AK..u r gr8 man..he is really mature enough..
like SK i too laughed at her reply.."the reporter has a crush on you" LOL!!!!! so cute K...
looking forward to ur next update..dont make us suffer for long without updates mani..pls..looking forward to their career too

They just got married rey...and are not going for HM as their wedding was rushed and they didn't get leaves...they'll return to work in a day...I can't have characters without career !!
..continue soon mani..
we love u..mmmuuuaaahhh..Hug

love you too...Thanks for responding and loving it and understanding !!!HugHug

Edited by -Manita- - 29 June 2011 at 12:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khwaish_245-pranjal-RB81

Go to top