Rang Badalti Odhani

~:Mere Rang Mein:~ reply Pg 69 :) - Page 26

mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i think i missed one part,koi baat nahi i'll read it now.btw the lines after marriage are yummy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dishbhan thumbnail
Shaan proposed to her! And she agreed! Haaye ... kash!

Loved their convo dear ... everything out in the open thats the way I like it ... Strong relationships are built with open communication .. they way Khanak opened up and told all her reservations about him and the insecurities she felt, the way you scripted is was too good...

itne jaldi shadi kaise?

court marriage ko bhi 1 mahina lagta hain!

waiting forward to see how their married life moves ahead re ... I am sure Shanakalicious hoga ...

Jaldi dena update pls ...

~Cheers,
Dish
khush1432 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wat????????????????????

dey got married vid in a week... 

wat a pleasant surprise...😍😍😍😍😍

_sweet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What?..unki shaadi huyee...oh my god im so happy πŸ₯³
thanx manidi...superb update
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Manita di you should kill me !! I'm being too lazy on commenting ! Sorry ! Have made it a priority to do so today ! Starting from the latest update ! 
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
wow that was amazingπŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘ 
they got marriedπŸ₯³

luved their convo... his desperation to know wht she wants ... the way she tells him what actually she feels wht was stopping her ... each and every bit was penned beautifully.. as alwayz.πŸ‘πŸΌ

the part afer a week was to die for😍

rubbing her thumb at his jaw to removed the maroon powder... super cute.

luved it ... continue soon.
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am here ! I made it a MUST today to comment ! I feel so bad that I gave you the task to write it then delay commenting ! Forgive me ! About the update, it was definitely a surprise ! A most pleasant one ! She kissed him ! It was a surprise for us aswell as Shaantanu ! I think she must have got lost in the moment, where she was enjoying the rain, something she liked so when he came she got to enjoy him, another thing she liked LOL ! But then she got out of the moment + retracted. Poor boy. He must have been so shocked he didnt get to kiss her back LOL she is confusing everyone, even us ! Aww; he tried to hold her back. He was right. They needed to talk it out otherwise he would go crazy ! Shes too confusing ! + even she knows it too. Loved the 'I need a coffee' not knowing what to say unknowingly bringing humour into the situation + how she proves shes not being funny by putting her hand on his cheek. He cared + let her go + she cared + told him to dry up. Awww ! Ifelt sorry for Him when he went through the whole 'is it physical only for her ?'. You portrayed how his sure about it being love is DEFINTELY a 'sure' but her sure may not be, very well ! She came ! She knew they had to talk. LOL I grinned at the whole medicine scenario ! That was just TOO good ! She shocked me aswell when she said 'I'll let you put it on my back' I was like ':O'. Then what followed was beautiful ! The conversation, the hugs, the small gestures, the reassurance they gave each other that they actually do love the other EVERYTHING ! The conversation flowed so well ! From the pain of the scorpion to pain of the heart. It was TOO good ! I loved how he told her her worth + she told him his. Beautiful. And how he kept her aside from other women, how he thoughT of her as one of a kind, even seperate from family. Lovely. Now it was time for Shaan to shock us ! Did not expect that so soon ! But his understanding was so touching that she might need time but she doesnt ! She knows what she wants ! I could picture the next scene so well. You bought out her insecurities so well ! It seemed she felt kinda bad saying it all but loved the whole trust line. Awww, they said I lve you to each other ! Bless them ! Aaagh ! They married ?! So quick ?! WOW ! But i have no complaints ! I'm not that big on Marriage processes of any kind LOL ! As long as it doesnt mean your finishing It soon ! Please dont ! The wHole bed scene was a MAJOR blush ! SO cute ! gave me butterflies ! Loved the wiping of the sindoor of his jaw + God ! What is with all the KhanakS wanted to get out of bed early LOL enjoy karo ! Anyways Manita di I LOVED it all ! From start to here ! Even though I thougHt of my Shaan as different yours is SO good ! Forgive me for not commenting ! You see, I Like to go into detail LOL or not at all ! Hope this mAkes up for it !
Ujjwala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome gal !!
It was such a wonderful update πŸ‘
OMG !! I am still blushing... You conveyed the emotions so well.. hats off πŸ‘
Loved every bit of it !!!
Way to go !!!
preiti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wowww Manita.. SK and K got married...!!! this seems to be the most rocking part..I just cant stop myself from blushing and enjoying this very moment .this is just amazing.
πŸ˜›You just Killed Me!!!!

Keep Rocking buddy...

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg mani di this is like shocker omggg thy god married hila...im so happy...ther covo in room was so cute yaar...he he i love the way she buried herface thy r darn cute finally she told him its like fairy tell and thy god married its so cute love this story cantw ait fo next update ur fast