Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~:Mere Rang Mein:~ reply Pg 69 :) (Page 23)

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Manitaa ...

Dont End it Here !!!!
Pleaseee ... Hope they confess before their Journey Ends !

OH GOD .. These two Burthals !!!!
Why cant Khanak see How Much Shaan cares for her !!!!!
Why !!!

Also Shaan shouldnt give up sooo easily !!!!!!
God Pleaseee ...

WHAAAT .. it was a Scorpion ????
And he endured the pain for her ... I want this GUY ..
Khanak ko Nahi Chahiye toh Chod ... Introduce me in the FF .. LMAOOO !!!

Loved the willingness winning over hesitation to ride together !
Awww Blesss Them !!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IF_rida-Manita-RB81

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Eeeksss !!

Humko bhi bug ne kaataaa...
Tumko bhi bug ne kaataa...
Aao is bug ko kaat le hum...LOLLOLLOL 
Aao Pesticide ki company kholein hum !!LOLLOL

He doesnt want to put any medicine because he wants to revel in the pain which might possibly be the last thing that unites him to her !! He is sooo cuteee !!

Yaar Mani...Ur Shaan's are such sweethearts re...Sach me exist karte toh main dono se shaadi kare leti...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I loved how he convinced her to travel with her...
Why is she hiding her love...Life is all about risks...She shud just blurt it out...Plz make them confess in this trip itself...I cant stand this suspence shez creating now !! Agar abhi nahi bola toh pata nahi Mumbai me kab milenge !!

"Kal kare so aj kar...Aaj kare so ab,.."

I cud sooo identify when you said "He parked his locked his car and checked how he had parked it"...Sooo typical of guys...Larki gayi toh jaaye...But gaadi ka saath kabhi na choote...! Boys and their toysLOLLOLLOLLOL Sooo realistic that was...Khanak gayi toh jaaye...Audi theek se park kar lu pehle...!

Lovely tha ekdum...Bole toh Jhakaasss !!WinkWinkWink Muahh-licious !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

He lifted her...Awww !!!

CONTINUE SOON !!

Luv,
Vandu

Edited by togepe30 - 07 June 2011 at 12:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita--YasharanArshi-

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
MANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 love u love u love u love u love u love u love u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thnks sooo much fr updating lady:)))))))))))))

im just too speechless...i loved their little war of wrds...both love eachother immensely but pir bhi act like super budthals:)

loved it...im reading it again...im sure d next part is exotic:)))

thnk u sooo much mani:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithika-Manita-RB81

mystory IF-Dazzler
mystory
mystory

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
they r created  to  make magic out of simple things.m like dumbstruck.manita r u guys frm some planet of love.u r overloded with lovesyndrom.

jyothi1989-Manita-

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
der journey till mumbai.wowww its gona b hawt.,plzzz cont soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
 OMGGG wht a mindblowing update mani i am loss of words u make me speechless every time .wht an awesome update goshhh ahhh this is sooo freaking nice .the pain she went thru when the insect bit her and she coming to know that he was also going thru the same pain .he offer her drive back i so  wanted her to go with him and she did .the drive back to mumbai .there talk the slippers thing was funny he telling her that she has ocd ..and the argument that follwed .she making him angry on asking when will mumbai come .gosh when he shouting on her  i felt the pain with her had tears rolling in my eyes reading the entire convo she getting down and walking he following her back asking for forgivness and she being still angry .and finally he lifting her up a taking her in Day Dreaming . u left me hanging mani wht next  i am so eager now once again a wonderful heart touching update Hug

-Manita-

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
hei mani,
thanks for the lovely update..mmwwaaa..hugs to u..really happy that u took ur time to update n u didnt gave a chota part n make us trouble u more for the next part..now this SK & K are slowly growing on me..earlier i was very much engrossed with ur crazy khanak n jerk shaan of TresPro..i still love them..but these are sharing space with them now..
poor khanak..couldnt tolerate the pain n the thought of SK soothed her..that was something mani..she is very well aware of her feelings for SK but doesnt want to accept it as she is afraid that her reputation will be in stake if seen with him..(with his reputation any girl who cares abt reputation will think that way..but poor SK really loves her..as i said i loved this SK when u posted the part part1 as OS)
she really wanted to thank him..thats nice..but did she thought abt whether she'll get a chance to meet him r not?coz as u have said if she had left with others definitely she wont be meeting him na?(r was she planning to call him to thank?)
when they both met in the mid of the stairs..i felt like seeing flash back when K recollected abt them..loved it..(related it to the flashback in the show)
i was thinking will they speak n they did..the way they conversed i felt it was a casual one..that was nice..both didnt hesitate to answer the other n they genuinely gave the reasons..he even said he overdrank..
SK feeling bad as K said she'll take bus to mumbai..oh my god..pls let them both talk freely wat they think abt the other n wat their fears are..mainly K coz SK already let her know wat he feels..
so she thanked him for taking the bug out..really i wondered how did he know abt the pain..i thought may be he could have got bitten by some bug earlier when he came with his family..(but haila a scorpion stung)
i loved the way he didnt took off immediately..some how he managed to take her with him in his car..the way u put things together is just awesome mani..
seeing his swelling now she knows(me too) how he knows abt the pain..i'm loving the way these two converse mani..K felt guilty as she thought its all coz of her..loved his sarcastic comment to her "I was thinking that you don't even realize that people might be hurt because of you.." and she acted as if she didnt know wat he is talking..
wow!!!they r going to ride together..i'm loving it..and he said "Trust me K.."(i too suggest u should K..once a bad person is always not a bad person..being with right people n given an opportunity people change..give him a chance dear..)
when she offered the oinment earlier he denied it n didnt gave an answer..now he gave an answer that "I want to feel the pain.. I want to go through it.."(y SK y?give the reason out loud..)
their discussion over OCDs..i felt as if they were best pals while discussing abt his mom..i too enjoyed the way they talk..
did he meant she is avoiding him with "U dont know wat u want"
mani u r simply gr8..we all used to feel bad for the way these guys used to wear shoes in their bed,soft n where not in the show..(May just opened a topic for that..)u incorporated it very well here..tussi gr8 ho..
she compared their story with princess n knight..really dont trouble them with their feeling s for long mani..let them have their moment..he is proud abt his car being earned from his own earning..loved that..
poor khanak she asked him "how far is mumbai?" just to treasure the moments being spent with him..but he snapped her out..i wont blame him too..with wat she had said him earlier anyone would think that way..n he genuinely asked sorry for hurting her..but poor khanak couldnt control her tears..(K its coz u love him a lot n v can never stand when our loved one snap at us like this..)
she left the car n started walking in the opposite direction..i thought they'll have another night out in the village with the pace she went..but SK scooped her in his arms..loved it mani..wonderful..(K dont stop urself from having ur hands around his neck..hold him tight n treasure the moment..WinkWinkWinkWink)
mani darling continue soon..cant wait for the next part..Hug
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Edited by RB81 - 07 June 2011 at 5:14am

jyothi1989-Manita-

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
 Manita Di just loved the update!

-Manita-