Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
mani spectacular piece of writing dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ wowww i am spechless dear .how on earth do u come up with such wonderful updates all the time dear a master piece in itself .too gud .i love the way these two interact its really nice to see them speak like this .loved the entire convo between them the way he was hell bent in asking her why she was sad and finally she spoke that she was worried because he lied to her .the way she feels that this guy is simple and all say volumes of how much she understood him and how much she loves him πŸ‘πŸ‘ coming to the article that was published teh way he tried to hide that from her intially and how cleverly she too it from him and telling him that she is learning all this from her husband .finally she reading tha article .teh way she hid the pain from him and the way shaan made her cry wholeheartly in his arms πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .the way in which he was explaining to him abt the things that will happen in future and that she should be prepared to all such things .loved it πŸ‘πŸ‘ any finally the way she say that the repoters has crush on him🀣 loveed it her sense of humor is awesome

the wait for this has been worth dear u are really something else i cant express that it words hatts of girl love u so much
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘
-pranjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey mani di,

Awesome...Awesome...Awesome update.

First of all thank u so much for writing & posting the next part. As we all were waiting for it. Di we all love u very much. No matter what others think or say. Plz ignore them & don't think abt any unnecessary people and there unwanted views.

The update was just Wow. It was simply superb ab tak 3 times padh chuki hu. Aur pata nahi aur kitni baar padhungi until u post the next part. The way u described the relationship between the newly weeded couple their thoughts, their actions was amazing. Loved your detailing on describing a girl who is lost in her own dreamland thinking about her life. & special Wow for  describing her dress & mahendi I can completely imagine it. 😍 I am sure u must be having a feboulous dressing sence.

I just loved the convo between the couple at the poolside & Sk finaaly made her talk about her insecurities regarding his family being non happy due to their marrage. He understands her so well yaar & when he told her not to smile as he can read her. & knows every emotion behind her gestures & smiles. I immediately recognize last update where he actually gave demo of how she expresses her self with smiles in different situation. It even made me smile. U are amazing Di.  πŸ‘

I love this SK yaar. Wow he got up early. Actually they both got up early (frankly pehla ghar dekha hain jahan newly weds bichaare jaldi uth gaye hain aur puri family so rahi hain).he is such a sweetheart as he try to hide the newspaper coz being in a media profession & having such a reputation he is actually used to these type of articles & news. But he knows it very well that she will not be able to handle it. I loved his concern abt her & her reputation.

Loved their convo in the Washroom & their little actions & tricks for reaching the newspaper. But she finally reads it frankly I hate that reporter I so wanted to kill that paagal reporter. She is an expert in hiding her emotions but our hero makes her express it. I love him even more for doing it. Loved the way he consoles her it was funny as well as so serious. His efforts of consoling makes her feel like little baby ...its so cute yaar. Loved his each & every Dialogue it's so Cute & innocent. Yaar yeh banda Sacchi mein cuteness aur innocence ki murat hain. 😊

Loved the last part of the update & specially her reply "Mmm...it seems that this reporter has a crush on you." 🀣 🀣 it was very sweet it brought smile to our faces which were sad due to khanaks crying thank u. loved the way khanak understands him she is the only person who has understood SK correct. He was also surprised. 😊

I am so so so happy for Khanak as she finally got someone in her life with whom she can share her sadness, happiness her frustration her excitement. Finally she is having a cute feeling of belongingness. As our poor girl has never got pemparing or love from parents or Mamaji & she grew up very early and became stronger but now I am feeling very happy as SK is giving her so much love & I Wish she gets all the love from khandelwal family & became their fav DIL. & I must say that Di u are fantastic as in each & every update u Show us the different shades in the character of SK. & I am loving it.

Amazing Update Di,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but can I plz make a request hope u don't mind.

Actually I had loved the  character of " Vikram Sir" can u plz bring him back. Sorry bahut bada reply ho gaya 😳 πŸ˜³ sorry again coz I realize after posting it. 😳 😳

Thank u for the lovely update.πŸ‘

Waiting for next part...jaldi dena...plz.πŸ˜‰

Love u.

Pranjal.

Edited by -pranjal- - 12 years ago
Just.Shanak thumbnail
Mani di...Hugs !!
It was awesome, amazing, captivating...
Di...it was beautiful !!

I always read all ur updates on phone...di, ur awesome, don't ever stop writing...so many people spend their day reading ur updates again n again, my sole reason of logging in this forum is you !!

I m loving mrm ...it is growing on me as trespro though trespro is still my first love, my lifeline!!

SK n K are a unique couple, totally in love, and completely in contrast to each other...she is stable, he is shifty...she is mature, he is a brat...loving their interactions!!!

He is loving each moment spent with her...the way he observes her makes me blush, as if someone is observing me *blush*
I loved the support he extends to her, makes her cry...it made me cry too...i hope now onwards whever she feels like crying...she goes to him n cries on his t- shirt !
The way they deviated each other in the washroom was so cute, so attuned they have become...
The lastline from khanak- "reporter has a crush on you"...made me smile...thanks di...for thiis awesome blossom, lovely, deep n enthralling update...u're the best
I mean it di...
i'm ur fan for life
Nishi

k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Manita 😊
Awesome parts 11 and 12 simply superb loved it very very much ❀️
Beautifully written like always πŸ‘
SK and K are perfect love them ❀️
Thanks for the lovely parts πŸ˜ƒ
U are great writer and i love ur writing always hats off to u πŸ‘
Keep writing whenever u get time 😊
Love u always πŸ€—

-Deepali- thumbnail
Excellent Update mani
Beautiful and cute Conversation between Shaan and Khanak
Nice to see Both  are tring to know each other..Burthal kahi ke
Khanak and shaan both are Intellegent hubby and Wife.i think their chemistry is rocking
thanks again for awesome shanak update
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is to inform that I am tied up in personal issues including my MIL being hospitalized for some sudden unforeseen complications.

I may not be active for some time here... please don't wonder where did I disappear !!

Roshni_M thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Manita-

This is to inform that I am tied up in personal issues including my MIL being hospitalized for some sudden unforeseen complications.

I may not be active for some time here... please don't wonder where did I disappear !!

take care of ur MIL... 

updates can wait...
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey di !
take care of ur MIL...she'll recover soon ... 
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
take care mani n hope sasu mom gets well super soon.love u.take yr time sweetheart:)
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 hay mani

its okay yaar

take care of ur mil

family pehlay baki sab kuch baad may

aur apna bhi khyaal rakhna

theek hay

good luck

love yaaπŸ€—