luvd it yaar

btw hi5
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
loved the update Manita Di!
dishbhan thumbnail
Wow! Thanks a lot for the update Maani ... Absolutely fantastic!

Shaan ... Haaye

He is something else ya ... I love the fact that he knows her so well, everything about her feelings ... finds out a new thing of her going into her own thoughts while someone is talking to her ... Lolz πŸ˜†

I hate reporters ... something unique u brought out Maani!

Thats so true, people speculate of what they see, and then that becomes the grapewine of gossips ...

Loved the way he handles her ... for the first time she has someone by her side when she wants to cry ... that feeling is so good na ... Like this Shanak a lot ...

Continue soon ...

PS: I still want a trespro update ... soon!

~Cheers,
Dish
Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago
christmas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😍

the bond these two share is really something else...

shaan post marriage is truly filled with surprises each day. the way he handles her. their relationship. everyone else...yet she is what keeps him in line. while he really is the strong pillar. the strong root.  its a nice harmony.

i like how there are so many other characters around. others whose approval or disapproval or opinions matter to them. to her. however. it is always just these two. and their world. tho outside matters they somehow manage to be unaffected by it. lovely!

i have no idea what happened. but i am glad that you decided to not take a break and continue writing:) ...abt jaldi se update trespasser!!:) (lol...i have no shame. sorry.)
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
all i can sing to this update is

tujhme rab dikhta hai :)😍☺️
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

all i can sing to this update is

tujhme rab dikhta hai :)😍☺️

me too

sorry fr the size
_sweet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey manidi agar merivajahse aap hurt hui to plz sorry...

The update is very good...shanak ke bichme bahot understanding hai...1 dusreko achhi tarh smz lete hai,respect dete hai..very nice written πŸ‘πŸΌ
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow mani...kya baat hai yaar...article..hmm...
khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ€— For the beautiful update di

it was total shanaklicious , loved it,😳😳

i started  loving ur this shanak tooo, πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰, like of trespro but not exactly like trespro πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

can any person be in so much of love 😍😍

their talk about the article and shaan consoling her is so lovable , awesome

once again, " u r fab "⭐️

update soon

love u
suchi

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hei mani,

wat can i say??first of all thanks for updating..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
dont think abt unnecessary people n worry dear..we r always there for u..

ok the update was simply superb mani..
the way u described her dress, mehandi,etc.. i imagined the whole scenario..a smile came to my face thinking abt that..K lost in her thought abt him..how lucky she is..
SK..haaayee..wat to say??i'm loving him more..the way he reads her expressions n asking her wat bothers her..even though she want to let it go SK ensured that she shares with him n she did..
SK gets up this soon haan??i never thought a spoilt brat gets up this soon..*gr8 SK..love u..* SK trying to hide the page3 article from K coz it wud hurt her..i was wondering wat was there..K came in time n their little play in distracting the other was so lovely mani..loved it..
when she finished reading the article i felt poor K..dont worry abt the silly articles..and SK was there for her..he asked her to vent out her feelings n she did..this made me love SK more..he knows exactly wat she feels..even if they know each other for just not more than 20 days they know each other very well..this factor i like in ur FF..ur leads always read the other like an open book..they r soulmates..awww...😍😍😍😍😍 and r perfect for the other..☯️☯️☯️
the part when he asked her to cry i felt emotional mani..but once she did that she could have relaxed to some extent..n when he gave her the lecture i'm feeling like oh..AK..u r gr8 man..he is really mature enough..
like SK i too laughed at her reply.."the reporter has a crush on you" LOL!!!!! so cute K...
looking forward to ur next update..dont make us suffer for long without updates mani..pls..looking forward to their career too..continue soon mani..
we love u..mmmuuuaaahhh..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—