Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Sorry mani ive been awol but ive finally caught up on MRM and after this will go catch up on Trespassers lol and whoops I had read most parts but at the time didn't leave comments being the burthal I am lol but it gave me an excuse to re visit the parts – happy sigh lol

Part 8

Wow that kiss still sends shivers down my spine and to think she initiated it- yipeee im not surprised it took them time to recover and absorb whatever just happened if I was shaan id be maha confused too lol. And shaans response was bang on even I was worried that if he let her go she would still try to deny/ suppress her feelings which u beautifully wrote in the following sentence.

"No K……….if I let you go today, tomorrow you will again turn back on what happened and will say that you got carried away and feel nothing."

Later,I could sense his depression/confusion but his desire for all this to be true, his seen a glimpse of her wanting him but doesn't want her to retract. He wants to know what she feels for him is more then a physical attraction. Even then he was being the gentleman and said he will drop the subject as she should have the opportunity to take back the act if she wanted to- sigh he is soo sweet lol.

But upon her entering his room I could sense a new attitude in khanak esp the way she was exertive upon applying ointment on him and after ahem suggesting he put some on her back –wow fanned myself lol

And finally the talk, the declaration and realisation of her feelings for him, him trying to ease her pain and stop her for saying anymore as he can see it is difficult but khanak was now in a flow and im glad she let it all out. And her praises for him most be worth a thousand times more then everyone elses as he values her opinions and she described him his personalities and traits not his persona, looks or exterior.

O M GGG he asked her to marry him and she accepted- talk about a whirlwind romance I guess the courtship/ dating will happen after the wedding now.  At the window sil theyre interaction was so natural and sweet and im glad khanak expressed her concerns of being another fleeting interest and her responsibilities but I love how shaan responded by saying he will gain and earn her trust. Beautiful

Wooo the leap took me by surprise my O M G from b4 is nothing in comparison to the next OMGGG moment I had lol theyre MARRIED yes!!!!! Off to read next part

Part 9

And I loved his reasonings for the wedding to happen asap in the car on their journey back wow he really does love her and does not want to have the time to think and back out. The transition from her calling him sk to shaantanu – beautiful already shows the exponential growth in their relationaship. And he already calls his home your home to her no wander she feels a tug on her heartstring this man is amazing lol.

Wow the backlash at the khandelwal household was completely realistic and expected- loved it plus we needed a little drama but I loved madz following response

"I can't curse my son ……..I'm predicting based on your past records……just count 6 months and you will be heading to court for a divorce."

But have top applaud shaan's resolve and the way he sticks to his decision

Wow khanak in a yellow saree and wow what does he have to say to her…….

Part 10

Cool another FB, and insight into the khandewels feelings again madz following line stole the show for me lol

"We are not cheap Shaan…….and not filmy……and definitely don't belong to TV soaps…..…rest assured that she will not be mal-treated or misbehaved with."

Lol but shaan played the challenge well as even tho we all know this marriage will last forever J

But im happy they went about the wedding normally and fulfilled all traditions the wedding was beautiful and shanak seemed completely lost in each others eyes.

Hehehe even I agree all colours look good on shaan lmao and loved the following line

A huge relief went through him when he saw her hair parting with sindoor that he had filled and the mangalsutra in her neck that he had tied………there was no need to worry …………...she was his…….forever !!!

I love dadi at least khanak has her on her side. Wow their convo on the bed was sweet and natural theyre talking and still finding things out about one another and filling each other in with the weeks events and reactions to the news.

Lol when khanak gives him his ring back and he cant keep his hands off her, woman do u blame him lol afterall u are newly married lmao

Ok looking forward to their date

Part 11

Wow khanak can sense something is amiss, madz was true to her words they are not treating her bad but its just civil its true the ambience is not right filled with love and excitement and intrigue from everyone about the newly married couple, and no one is making an extra effort with her even though she is she she tried to initiate convo with ruche- sigh I hope they all give her a chance

Aww khanak back to bottleing up her feelings but if I was in her place I wouldn't have told shaan either its their 2nd day being married and she cant be saying bad things about his family esp when they haven't done anything bad, its just a feeling she has.

But the wow factor of this update was how shaan narrates back to her her different smile (this reminded me of the film how to win a date with tad Hamilton lol)

They have reverted back to k and sk I guess its special and unique to them so im happy lol

tooo good and he kept his word on the date even though it was late so far it seems wonderful cant wait for the next part

xxx

jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hayeee awesome update mani loved it the way put words to describe no one else does amazing writing .khanak insecurities ,loneliness and the thought that has she done a mistake marrying him inspite of there parents approval .i so loved this ,khanak thinking i mean every girl has this kind of feeling where they cannot say anything to other and keep on judging sutiation accordingly .felt bad for her .shaan coming and asking her is she fine or there is something wrong and khanak not telling him loved the way he takes her to the mirror and describe  each and every smile of her according to the situation.hayeee blisss  he loved her so much and know her in and out .the things that follows 😍
😍😍 nd he again insisting her to  tell but she didnt and the pool side was amazing .that is my fav shanak spot loved ur pool date .both sitting with each other holding eachothers hands and letting the wind to do it work on them hayeee😍😍😍 .she feels nice to be around him an been pampered by him ,she can be herself with him with no barriers set .wht better thing to be the loved ones arm .and them calling each other as k and sk is so nice .all in all loved the update .waiting for next ...mani hope u dont mind this greedy soul.heehe love u.
purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mani di 
simply beautiful and awesome
-pranjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey Manita di,

Thanks for the lovely update. 😃

Sorry for the late reply, as bit busy with the practicals & extra classes.  But last update was feb……….. a real Sunday treat for me. Hope we'll receive lots & lots of treat's like this in future for both the FF's. 😉

I felt really bad for khanak in this part. Beautifully described the emotions & thoughts of a newly married girl who is felling ignored 😭 Specially her  insecurities , loneliness. her doubts. She can feel  it from the behavior of the Khandelwal's that they got married against his family's wishes.  Poor girl has never got pemparing or love from parents or Mamaji ,that is why she always tries to hide her feelings in frount of every one & Shaan. coz Khanak has seen a lot in her life she grew up very early and became stronger . so she had been looking forward to being with her inlaws. & specially with Sunil and Madhavi. I hope khandelwal family realizes what a sweetheart she is and they accept her. I hope she gets all the love from khandelwal family & became their fav DIL.

Shaan is super cute. He tries to cheer her up. loved shaan's concern for her.  They are back to "K" ……….. &  " S.K".  Such a cute way to address each other. & Shann's reason that "it sounds special"  is very true. Shaan can read Khanak so well. Competely loved his discribtion about her Smiles. He actually gave Demo of how she expresses her self with smiles in different situation.  👍🏼

The much awaited date was really fantastic. The pool side decorated with lots of flowers. They both sitting quietly for a long time, holding hands ………..wow what a discribtion di. Just fantastic.   😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

And the best part of the update was during their romantic date where shaan says that he  did not decorate pool side  place with flowers…….those were the wedding ones…..dumped there.  & he wudhv decorated the place with lights……aromatic candles……..but…That wudve been too much work...😆😆😆😆😆😆  How cute & innocent he is. Even I laughed a lot while reading it..😆😆😆😆😆😆 

Loved the ending where her realization hit. she feels nice to be around him an been pampered by him. The way u described the final lines were amazing .  I just loved it. I hope she gets all the happiness & love. 😃

What drastic change and maturity in "S.K"'s character.  a perfect casanova,  flirt, supermodel  has tuned into a most caring & loving guy on this earth with each & every update.  loved the way you described the character  & special mention for the description of the clothes & ornaments. I can camplitely imagine the lovely Sky blue saree. And Special Wow for Khanak 's red satin nightie which is given by khushboo ( quite unexpected ).  lots of Hugs to you for such a lovely discribtion.🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Waiting for the next part already…………… thank u for such a lovely part.  👏👏👏👏👏👏

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 "U ROCK ". 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Plz update soon.😃

Love u

Pranjal.

_sweet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Smile k itne saree prakar hote hai...haaye koi mere smile ki bhi tarif kre...;)
Saranya1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update   update
update.
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Saranyacharu

Update   update
update.

Soon...

I am able to get a charger today...will update soon !!
Roshni_M thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Manita-

Soon...

yeppe!!!!!!!🤗
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi,

to everyone interested,

I am putting back parts 1 - 3 back here as I got a lot of pm's for the links...and after so many people registered just to ask for links...and requests to put it back here !!

Now, the complete FF is here till part 11 that is the last update !!

I'm sorry, never realised that there are so many silent readers !!😊

Love you all
🤗

Manita
Edited by -Manita- - 12 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Manita-

Soon...

Awesome Mani..omg thanks you got a charger.
waiting for next update