oh haan mani tum log mujhay pri bula saktay ho

bar bar priya kay saath mystory lagana parta hay

btw thanks fr thank you

luv yaa

angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey mani di...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

will comment in detail  tomorrow for all the parts...

amazing update...
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
super sper super super super

fr a min i too felt has shaan gobne back to his old days or wat but wen he came back i was sooo reliefed...lovely:)

thnks mani fr d sunday treat:)
Roshni_M thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeppe!!!!!!!!! update...πŸ€—

superb di...

loved it...

shaan tells khanak's diff types of smiles... awww... so cute...

pag phera... hmmm... 

continue soon di...

i want to knw wat happens in d chat...  romance in terrace...
Edited by Roshni_M - 12 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sooo beautiful !!
Poor Khanak feeling bad for her...She is feeling ignored...bechari !!
I hope the K Family realizes what a sweetheart she is and they accept her and she is not lonely...!
I hope Shaan takes care of her and doesnt go back to his "care a damn" attitude with her !

Loved the date...Poolside heart to heart talk...He is soo cute...He didnt decorate coz I wudve been too much work...Hehehe...

She loves him coz she CAN BE HERSELF with him and doesnt have to think before she acts and doesnt have to think about "what he will say/feel/think about her actions"...

Lovely Update !!

CONTINUE SOON !!

Luv,
Vandu
khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
for lovely update πŸ€—

feel bad for khanak but it is understood from khandelwals and from khanak side too that it take time to adjust in new environment  and new person πŸ˜”

i  knew that he will definitely for his date  πŸ˜‰ ,,but i like the part when just she started crying 😭 he came their and take her in his embraced , nice to feel their love,  though they are fiction still they make us feel like real and all this is definitely due to ur way of writing and giving every detail so beautifully

i want that side table watch , u described it so beautifully that i imagined it in my mind and i too want it for my side table

really , i don't know u can write such hot still not so bold and descent  about their 11 pm date

and burthal insist  of eating , take her to pool side hawa khilane πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

next update soon  of both πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

love u

suchi

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei mani,
i was looking for the update from yesterday..i'm happy finally we got one..
y couldn't shaan tell her where he is going?he simply left showing her everything in actions..
so khanak is left all alone in their room after 5 days and she is wondering how fast things happened and she is married to SK..and she accepted the fact thinking this "She shrugged to herself, 'Whatever !!...sometimes it is okay to go with the flow... it is fine to behave against your usual self...sometimes..." the way u described the blue saree was so nice..i immediately had the thought abt it..and my naughty mind wished shaan to be there..
khanak's inner turmoil was written very well mani..she wondering if everything is alright..and now actualli i thought of kaan pakdofying shaan..will any husband leave his bride like this for so long..as per the timing i calculate he must have left around 3 r 3.30..n there she is all alone in his house where there is ppl not willing to see her as his wife and somehow he persuaded them..wat will the bechari do..that too just afterr 5 days of their marriage..comfort wont come very soon na..poor thing started to worry abt that..
nearly after 3 hrs(7.30) ruchi came there to call her as few of the relatives r leaving..n she was searching for shaan..by 8.30 dadi said her that "Let's go for dinner" and she is worried abt shantanu..by the way dadi said he was here half an hr back..but if so didnt he check is everything is ok with his wife..bad hubby..
daadi saying abt shaan's nature and saying "Tumhaari marzi….." when khanak said "Phir bhi dadi……..main wait karti hu." i really felt bad for khanak in this situation..she needed the comfort of her hubby..just a look of concern was enough..and she badly wished to interact with his family n be one among them..
again khanak's fear like if his family really approved r not..poor girl..
ufff...finally our romeo got time to come..the way u wrote how well he observes her made me forget all the anger i had for him..he showed concern for her..but wat he did was not fair still..and s both have undying love for the other..but i strongly wish that shaan realises her insecurities n puts her in comfort zone with his family..
as the memory of where their relation started he wants her to call him SK n he'll call him K..that was sweet..the unique way..no one else call them by this name..its special for them..shaan feeling irritated that he couldnt take her for the date he planned for her due to the ritual..
but the pool side date was lovely..even though he didnt spend time in it..it was nice..she is happy that she can be herself around him n feeling that this is wat attracted her to him..the final lines were so nice mani..i loved it...wish to see his family members accepting her..as they said they r not evil..so i love to see them interacting first..let her take baby steps first..continue soon mani...
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww poor Khanak  but how sweet is Shantanu made her feel much better!
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RB81

hei mani,

i was looking for the update from yesterday..i'm happy finally we got one..
y couldn't shaan tell her where he is going?he simply left showing her everything in actions..
so khanak is left all alone in their room after 5 days and she is wondering how fast things happened and she is married to SK..and she accepted the fact thinking this "She shrugged to herself, 'Whatever !!...sometimes it is okay to go with the flow... it is fine to behave against your usual self...sometimes..." the way u described the blue saree was so nice..i immediately had the thought abt it..and my naughty mind wished shaan to be there..
khanak's inner turmoil was written very well mani..she wondering if everything is alright..and now actualli i thought of kaan pakdofying shaan..will any husband leave his bride like this for so long..as per the timing i calculate he must have left around 3 r 3.30..n there she is all alone in his house where there is ppl not willing to see her as his wife and somehow he persuaded them..wat will the bechari do..that too just afterr 5 days of their marriage..comfort wont come very soon na..poor thing started to worry abt that..
nearly after 3 hrs(7.30) ruchi came there to call her as few of the relatives r leaving..n she was searching for shaan..by 8.30 dadi said her that "Let's go for dinner" and she is worried abt shantanu..by the way dadi said he was here half an hr back..but if so didnt he check is everything is ok with his wife..bad hubby..
daadi saying abt shaan's nature and saying "Tumhaari marzi'.." when khanak said "Phir bhi dadi''..main wait karti hu." i really felt bad for khanak in this situation..she needed the comfort of her hubby..just a look of concern was enough..and she badly wished to interact with his family n be one among them..
again khanak's fear like if his family really approved r not..poor girl..
ufff...finally our romeo got time to come..the way u wrote how well he observes her made me forget all the anger i had for him..he showed concern for her..but wat he did was not fair still..and s both have undying love for the other..but i strongly wish that shaan realises her insecurities n puts her in comfort zone with his family..
as the memory of where their relation started he wants her to call him SK n he'll call him K..that was sweet..the unique way..no one else call them by this name..its special for them..shaan feeling irritated that he couldnt take her for the date he planned for her due to the ritual..
but the pool side date was lovely..even though he didnt spend time in it..it was nice..she is happy that she can be herself around him n feeling that this is wat attracted her to him..the final lines were so nice mani..i loved it...wish to see his family members accepting her..as they said they r not evil..so i love to see them interacting first..let her take baby steps first..continue soon mani...
πŸ€—

Thanks for the awesome response Ramani...loved it !!!

SK is not a bad hubby...he told by actions as he was on phone...
later, he did check on her but she was sleeping ...I have written that she dozes off to sleep...

he can't keep checking again and again as there are relatives at home.

he goes for some work only because he wants to be on time at night.

As per dadi and family --- "Usey baahar jaane ke baad kisi baat ka hosh nahi hota...especially time ka...he only knows when he will come"
But this was not the case today...

he did come on time...just for her !!