~:Mere Rang Mein:~ reply Pg 69 :) - Page 33

Posted: 12 years ago
Mani di, was MIA from the forum for a long long time
my exams just got over

Di, I can't tell you how I controlled myself from reading your updates all this while
I want to comment on each part of MRM now
it is growing on me like TresPro
a slow addiction

I loved how you described their wedding, her attire, his mesmerzed gaze at seeing her in wedding attire, he complimenting her as soon as he gets time, them flirting after marriage and him asking her for a date

They are so cute, admire each other, steal glances, find moments to be with each other, I just love the slow and subtle romance in your FFs

I'm glad you don't give hardcore explicit details; thanks for moving ahead and not explaining their SR, it was understood and obvious;
I love you for these small things

I loved the movement of story - Love, marriage, SR bhi ho gayi, they are comfortable with each other
scratching head to know what are you going to do with the story next ??

Need I say - Update Pleez
yaar jaldi say update karna

agay na janay kya hoga

intzar nahi ho raha
hey manita di,

just wanted to know when u are updating next part ... Sorry cant wait for their date 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I know u must be thinking ki hum log over demanding bante ja rahe hain. Lakin kya kare ap likhti hi itna khubsurat hain ki hamaari demands badhati hi ja rahi hain. (Sorry) already waiting for the next update.

Plz update soon.😃

Love U

Pranjal.😊

Thanks for reading and responding to Mere Rang Mein with your 'like'...and ...'comments' !!!

Your response is vital and keeps the ball rolling !!!

Love you all for pressing 'like'...thanks for liking it ---

those who graced the update with their comments -- I'm honoured !!!

Kari, Jess, Rosh, Ramani, Dish, Sonali, Varsha, Purvi, Gayathri, Suchi, Vatty, Preiti, Sonal, Ammu, Gunjan, Naveen, Shals, Pranjal, Krithika, Priya (mystory), Rida, Jyothi, Ankita, Nishi !!!

Thanks a lot for sparing few minutes to write your thoughts and for posting it here !!!

love

Manita
Please see page 44 for Thank You's !!!

Mere Rang Mein
Part 11.

Edited by -Manita- - 11 years ago
waiting!

Updated:

Haaye ... such a lovely couple ... and Khanak is all about hiding her feelings ... why?

but not all can smile under all situations ... but something to learn from her I guess. Most females ka face shows the stress very clearly ... Love the way he had seen all her moods and the diff smiles that go with it... haaye! Kash...

Shaan is so non-pompous types, he just tells her that he did not dot he sajawat ... and still she is happy with him just being there.

How will Khanak stay there yaar ... they are giving her a cold shoulder without knowing her ... thats bad. Shaan tho will be off on his shooting and stuff ... if she is at home, she is going to be lonely like this ... hope she is able to cope up with the family members soon ..

Awaiting next update to clarify on these ...

And again I want a trespro update soon ... how are they gonna meet yaar... whats the job going to be like ... waiting for that too.

~Cheers,
Dish
Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago
intrhaan ho gayi intezaar ki ... aayina kuch khabar update ki!

~Cheers,
Dish
hey Mani di...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

read all the parts from part 4 to 10...

loved it a lot
mani waiting waiting waiting
 jaldi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!