~:Mere Rang Mein:~ reply Pg 69 :) - Page 29

Posted: 12 years ago
ohhh mani di what update how cute i love flashbacks...shann is so cute yaar...he he thy r married ha ah cant belive and as usual family ka drama he he shann is so scrcastic he eh unka diviorce bhi  soch liya mdvi ne he loves her so much awww...i love this two😍
ShaNak are married and great flashback scenesπŸ˜ƒ...Excellent update ManitaπŸ‘β­οΈ
Brilliant!! They got married πŸ˜²and that too within a week...totally unexpected!

love the flashback update...awesome-ness

Looking fwd to see where you take it from here πŸ˜ƒ
Maani,

Thanks for the insight as to how their marriage took place so soon...

And nice strategy used by Shaan to convince them of marrying Khanak.

The part where he did not want to argue of hurt them for Khanak, she wanted his family to accept her and be a part of their marriage was awesome.

I can see Madz has her share of reservations ... hope they should be gone ins a few days of being with Khanak ...

Waiting to see how things go ahead in their life ... abhi tho sab romantic chal raha hain ...

Next update kab ... trespro ka pehle dena haan ... thats my first love re ... plzzz

~Cheer,
Dish
Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago
Wow Manita.Its too good. My heart' beat is rising.Waiting for the next part..
You are just MindBlowing!!!
Loved it ... it was fabπŸ‘πŸ€—

ur updates just kill me

The conv in the car was just perfect so natural... he imitated her ... even in imagiation it luks so cute😊

He will announce it on FB page...
hayeelaπŸ₯³

Just the way SK for now Shanatnu will behave as far u've penned and described him ... i mean exactly wht was expected at the marriage argument wid his family

Getting ready admiring herself was very sweet .. especially the part she luked at the mangal sutra in awe and he fillled her parting with sindoor last nite... sigh😍

Blocking her way and stepping ahead, removing her strands, whispering in to her ear... exactly the way shaan is ... i was blushing☺️

That is so true all color luks gud on him... even pink... sighπŸ˜‰

Mindblowing... they create
magic.... ur writing makes it more beautiful.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Wht he needs to tell her... πŸ€”

Contine soon... em luvin it.

awww loved it mani sighs the flash back and how they got marry was revealed so well .gosh it was so well done .he wanted to get married as soon as possible bechara is so betab to get married to her gos bless.i so loved it and the last para is so 😍😍😍😍😍😍 u look good in yellow and she says that u look gud in all color even pink 😍😍😍😍😍 lovely dear cant wait for the next dear.
Heyii...

I finally got around to posting my comment on the part !!
I have edited my reserved post on page 37 !! Chk kar lena !!

Luv,
Vandu
Thanks a lot for the awesome response !!

It will stay with me forever !!!

for pressing like...

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:πŸ˜ƒ

sneha86mitraraajasimplysakshiloveindairErika95pooja.88_sweetshonaminnu345IF_ridapreitiUjjwalakhush1432k.krithikaKrazEeechristmasdishbhanAussiegalRB81purvi08deepa_01iluvmanarRoshni_Mjyothi1989jparkerAmmu_SunshYnrbo_d_bestDeepali88shanakyasharanThe_May_Roseadventure_gurltogepe30,

For beautiful comments --
πŸ€—

Vandu, Sonali, Purvi, Karishma, Suchi, Jyothi, Jess, Shiksha, Sonal, Saranyacharu, Priya (mystory),
Gunjan, Naveen, Ankita, May, Diya, Dish, Preiti, Rida...

It Really Matters !!!

For reserving space -- and disappearing πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Shals, Ramani and Rosh !! Thanks for dropping in...do read when you get time !!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜›

Special thanks to --

Shiksha, Sonali, Dishbhan and Priya ( mystory)...I try to read your FFs girls...but sometimes I miss...just because of my schedule...but it gives me immense pleasure to see you here regularly without any ego-hassles !! Love yaa !!

I am regular at present only because of one person -- Jessica !! Thank her next time...when you want to thank me !!

My rural visits leave me with no internet for the whole day and I am majorly MIA from the forum, in case no one noticedπŸ˜•πŸ˜³...but I have my lappy...i keep writing...will post an update as soon as I get net access !!!

love to all
πŸ€—πŸ€—

haven't proof read...didn't get time😳...please ignore spelling and grammatical errors 😊!!

Mere Rang Mein
Part 10

Edited by -Manita- - 11 years ago