Rang Badalti Odhani

~:Mere Rang Mein:~ reply Pg 69 :) - Page 27

iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
omg..i m so happy..they got married..i luvved it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepali- thumbnail
Omg..Manita..they Got married suddenly...wow..awesome
supperb and Beauiful update...loved ..loved it
whole update was beautiful and amazing
shaan and khanak conv..was very  beautiful and reailistic
beautiful part when shaan said
"my dear…… 'you' are the most attractive female on this earth ……. confident, headstrong, self dependent, who guards her character and fights for her beliefs……...who doesn't fall for material pleasures……... I have never seen someone like you."
Eagrly waiting for next update...pl update soon🤗
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WHOA!!
You know when I read "after a week" the maximum I thought of was that they had decided to get married that day. Yahan toh...!!!!🤣🤣🤣

Though I want to see the declaration made public😉😃

Also..Shaan's self talk.
The thing you said abt girls who havent interacted much with men feeling more physically attracted rather than the love feeling...I always had a doubt regarding this..it was funny reading it written so well...hehe...

Absolutely adore the respect and the kind of effort the guy makes to make Khanak feel assured and admit to herself...and loved😳

P.S. Sorry for not commenting lately ...family issues 😳 Sorry! Ab se pakka!!

P.P.S. Do we get a flashback🤣

purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mani di 🤗
they got married!!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳
loved the update
Edited by purvi08 - 12 years ago
christmas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i had to read the end twice. to make sure i wasnt just imagining things...as the first time i read it it was late at night...

they're married! in a week?!

now these kinda surprises i super like!

jaldi seee next part please! wants to know how they went from her finally accepting her feelings to mrs khandelwal!
Aussiegal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HI Manita, Loved it! Briliant and so touching! I can't believe their married! WOW! x 2 😍. Hope you continue this FF as its simply too good to stop. x
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for the response to Mere Rang Mein !!

I started writing this as an OS and I am posting part 9 today...

For all those who are thinking that it is going to end...it is not !!!
The story has just started now...!!

thanks for queries on comments and messages and pm's...loved the responses !!

I dedicate this part to those friends who made it a point that I wrote and posted regularly !!! Believe me...I'm not that punctual or particular...it is their efforts that keeps me going !!

Those who pressed like -- I like you so much !!!

sneha86mitraraajasimplysakshiErika95pooja.88suchi_245mystory_sweetshonaIF_ridapreiticandy84Casa.Addictkhush1432k.krithikachristmassweetsutedeepa_01iluvmanarmissfilmypurvi08RB81rbo_d_bestYasharanrocksThe_May_Roseadventure_gurltogepe30Deepali88shanakyasharan,

Those who left awesome comments -- Thanks for devoting extra few minutes for me !! love you all !!!

Varsha, Vandu, Shals, Rosh, Karishma, Dish, May, Tara, Suchi, Ramani, minnu345, Krithika, Gunjan, Priya (mystory), Sonal, Sonali, Rida, Simple/Alisha ( --Finally !!...thanks ), Ujjwala, Preiti, Ankita, Naveen, Deepali, Vatty, Purvi, Gayathri, Taz.

-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mere Rang Mein
Part 9

Edited by -Manita- - 11 years ago
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Manitaaa ...

Meriii Cutieee Doc !!!!

Love you loaaddsss ❤️
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Awww !!
Shaan is sooo super cute...He wants to Marry A.S.A.P...So that not only everyone else but even Khanak doesnt get a chance to reconsider her decision...That was sooo funny !!😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Zabardast part tha...Such a cutie pie jodi...!

I loved how Shaan was throwing tantrums and threatening his family to agree for the wedding...But they too have a point...He breaks up 2 days ago with his GF and in just 2 days he decides to marry sumone else...And that too gives such a dicey version about the Girl's background and family to his mom...Anyone will react that way...!! K-family cannot be blamed at all...

He shudve made her meet them and then maybe the next day told them about it or sumthing...Gently gone ahead with it...then itna apprehensive nahi hota...

ROFL...The announcing on FB to the world part was soo funny...Its true...Ajkal FB se hi sabse tez news transfer hoti hai😆😆😆😆 Nothing beats FB...Mujhe bhi abhi recently apne 2 friends ka "engaged" status FB se hi pata laga...I was in "shock" the whole day...that they didnt even tell about their impending engagement...!! Gosh !!

Super sweet part...!

Continue soon !!

Luv,
Vandu
Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago