Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Di,
nowadays kids read such type of stuff more than adults or oldies πŸ˜‰

and now stop tadpaofying us and update it AsapEdited by suchi_245 - 12 years ago
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Retributions... rebukes... sighs... reprimands... alas, love sees none... It just feels, it just needs to absorb.. it just needs.. needs.. needs... a must for love.. the need to feel, the need to love back, the need to respect, the need for understanding... love has its own ways.

And your update screams of this love. Of this need, unknowingly, Khanak is on her way already in being in love without actually realising. SK probably has sensed this but is still confused.. of course his normal life style, his ways of living in thsi cynical world... that prevents him in this realisation...

Beautiful is their sharing, this togetherness, yet this distance seperates them.  This intrigue, this unsurety keeps them in this constant turmoil. At least for Khanak. This turmoil and confusion is natural. She has principles, not that SK does not but hers is a different world altogether. Life has not treated her with lavish ease, she has had to struggle hard for everything, and to add to that the love that she has rights to from her father has been gravely missing... she has literally brought herself up in this hard world which is a man's world.. she has made it for herself.. selfmade... hence.. it is all the more natural...for her to be tentative, supicious... so judgemental...

Sigh... she loves him.. yes and is stunned when he lets her off... she is tunned at her own admission.. this is the jolt that she needed to make her realise that yes.. she loves him...

Yeh zor ka jhatka SK style mein dheere se lagaa diya.. ab kya... Khanak realises and am sure even SK will realise.. what jhatka will jerk him out of this reverie...

Darn it mani... your SK's are after my life... so when is the next update coming? Am waiting madame...😊  and what's with this deleting of previous updates.. Nope not done.. this is against IF rules, did no one tell you that!!!😑 

So get cracking and update another little beauty... 😳😳😳
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mani di plz update na...pluji plujiii update karo na🀣
_sweet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plz manidi aaj to update kro...
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
mani u pmed me for this...lol pagli i love u:)
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Update Update Update ...

Kitne Baar Maaangu !!!
Hmmmppph !!!!
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I have written a small part of MRM...shall I post it ???

Edited by -Manita- - 12 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do u even need to aask tht mani??????????????
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Manita-

I have written a small part of MRM...shall I post it ???

wat sort of ques is that mani..v r dieing to read urs..post it already..
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
POST KARO!!!!

I have to tell you sthing also...lol...Pehle post karo lekin :P