~:Mere Rang Mein:~ reply Pg 69 :) - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
mani di loved the update
keep writing
hey mani di... thanks for the lovely update...

i never regular to FF... bt now i cant control myself... waiting for ur update like a jerk... hahahahaha  😆 😆 😆 😆

wat did u do to me????  me gone crazy for ur update... haila...😛😛😛😛

now talking about update... its sooo beautiful...i love the way he clears ol things... love dat part...

last line is mindblowing... she is falling love with him... aaye haaye... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Love
Gunjan

finally manita u update gosh  was waiting for it badly hmmm once again a awesome update .she has fallen for him yapieee party time .i am tensed  now thinking wht wil happen ???because now they will leave the place and there meeting will become less goshhh nooo i want to see them together.plzzz manita plzzz dont take to long to long to update the next part plzzz  i will die imagining wht wil happen and plzz next time a biggg  update plzzz
Mani !

This Feels so Freaking real !

How can u write stuff like that !

I loved the way u have portrayed Shaan .. He may be a casanova but has his set of principles and values.. He s not characterless !

Love u for bringing out that point  !

I am so intrigued at how the story will proceed after this !

Both of them return back to their own worlds !

PS.  I want Vikram to play a major role ! he he ! sadistic ! I am !
😍...

lovedd the update. esp the end where she realized she loved it. and the spheel that shaan gave at the party. 

sigh. i really like this shaan. he's far too honest and upfront and no nonsense. a really good compliment to her. over worrying what will society think self. 

cant wait for the next one:)
hei mani,
i'm here to comment now..khanak's state of mind was captured very well..
khanak realsing her natural n easy camaraderie with SK and reliving the moments they spent..the kiss n SK standing up high in her thoughts even though she dont want to admit it..that was nice u know..she realised that he withdrew himself from the kiss..the self realisation was awesome..
she checked out his FB profile n felt bitter..with his earlier reputation her thoughts are very much perfect..
she is still not able to forget abt the previous night n take SK out of her mind..she is avoiding him..silly girl..
vikram sir noticed that she is upset abt something n asked her..he really cares for her na?
SK's SMS "breathtakingly beautiful"..seeing would have felt breatheless seeing this..her purpose of looking behenji type didnt work on him na..n she started searching for him..that was sweet..n SK didnt meet her at all..she started thinking abt his looks..seems khank is a goner now..
oh no!!they r winding up shooting soon..i'm lil worried abt how will they meet again once they return to mumbai..
khanak y r u trying to steal glances at SK..u could see him directly n u couldnt resist na u looked at him finally..wow!!!she feels SK is a better model..he is raising his level he stood by in ur heart khanak..keep going like this..
shaan asked her whether she is coming for the party n with his reply he made her attend the party..poor khanak..he stressed his point to talk to her n held her back to listen to him..
i loved the way he talked to her abt him..making reference to his dad's saying he decided to leave her alone..(but here i really have a feel that he is testing her..after knowing that she responded to his kiss he's trying to bring out her real feelings for him..haan?)he stated his mental condition clearly to her n said that he wont bother her ever again n he wants to go back to his comfort zone..(wat is this shaan?as she said no to u it doesnt mean that u should not change with ur character..u can change the opinion people have abt u..)
just by saying forget it to her he went back to dancing..poor khanak her heart would to all sort of somersaults now..
final lines..oh mani..khanak for the 1st time in her life sighed looking at a man..
really khanak if u have fallen in love with him he will be with u n listen to wat u say..so try giving him a chance in ur own style..go n u need to get him back..chalo chalo jaldhi chalo..hit the dance floor if possible n try to talk to him..
PS:mani is shelly trying her hand on vikram sir..
HMM😍...Lovely update Manita👏⭐️ ...Brilliant description of Khanak's inner turmoil and love Shaan's composed nature👍🏼...Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
Wow Manita 😃
Awesome part 4 loved it ❤️
Beautifully written like always u described everything very well. U are an amazing writer 👏
I am in love with ur writing I love this FF ❤️
I should quote the entire part but wanted to quote this portion. Loved the last part very much superb writing I take a bow to ur writing 👏

"No………it isn't about what happened last night………….It's about past 6 days."

He wasn't sad or grave……….he spoke very casually without making a huge issue out of it and that was the best part of his little speech….. She sat back and looked at his face with the most honest and genuine expressions……

"I know you think very low of me and my character. Not your fault……..I've been like that, very callous on character……..so I guess I'll have to bear this………..but, I will just say that there is one trait that I possess as strong as you………..and that is my 'self respect'. No girl has ever refused me K ……….In fact, I've never needed to ask a girl out or for any thing……I always had girls drooling and swooning over me……….I have never pursued any girl……..…ever."

She was looking at him without giving any expressions and he continued, "long back, my dad had once told me that if a girl is not interested, she means it and should be left alone. I don't know why I forgot that……. Maybe, because I saw something in your eyes and had this misunderstanding that even you feel the same for me………..." he slowed down and then shrugged, "but you know K……….. Vikram was right when he said that you are not my type. You always hurt my ego…….….. crushed my self respect and I feel so unaccomplished when I am with you. You confuse me ……...throw me off –balance…. and disturb my mental peace……..I feel so villain-types……… as if I am stalking you……...following you……..as if I am behaving pushy and demanding………..

She did not shift her gaze from his face and his eyes even for a second and felt her heart jerked and started and jerked…….. doing this again and again…………she couldn't speak a word while he kept talking.

"I prefer to believe that I am the hero and now that you have refused me multiple times …...I don't want to fall further in my own eyes by troubling you over and over again ……….so I go back to my comfort zone……...will never bother you ever again."

She kept looking at him…….mesmerized and hypnotized…..trying to understand what he spoke.

"And then, the worst on my part was to kiss someone forcibly……...that is completely unforgiving….…..and then………you can't force people to love you…….." he shrugged again and nodded pressing his lips as a kid would if he was clean bowled at a cricket match.

"I am sorry K………for everything that happened in past 6 days……maybe you are right ….. maybe it isn't love……..maybe, it is a transient feeling……….hope it goes away… … ……just forget it."

He didn't make a scene……he didn't look sad or depressed……he wasn't angry …..but he was just SK……always perfect !!...in control of situations !!

Happy with what he had and sorry for what he couldn't have…….just that !!!

He got up and joined others on the dance floor. She didn't speak all this while and just kept looking at him and when he finished what he had to say……….he left……her eyes followed him without a blink……still captivated and completely taken at what he said…

She sighed….…looking at a man…..for the first time in her life...

'Oh My God !! Have I fallen in love with him…………??!'

Superb Manita 👍🏼

Thanks for the lovely part 😍

Keep writing enjoying every bit 😃

Love u 🤗

Sorry for being slow...I am having a tough time keeping up with all the wonderful FFs 😳

Lovely update once again!..

Wasn't expecting this sort of thing from Shaan, he didnt seem like the kind who will give up so soon...Didn't think he can talk mature 😆...This guy has values and principles! I wonder what Khanak would do now...

Continue Soon!!!

Shantanu !!!!! Aah!!!!!

You make him such a strong personality Maani, just loved him.

Khanak is not sure but I am, mera kuch ho sakta hain, how about replacing ur leading lady with me???

just kidding, read this twice ... chal ab next wala de ... aage kya hoga ... they part ways is it?

Nooo, that can't be it na? jaldi bata ... awaiting anxiously.

~Cheers.
Dish
Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago