Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
mani di you are great πŸ€—πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ˜Š
please please continue
Edited by purvi08 - 12 years ago
angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mani di πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

wow awesome update loved it...

loved the description that shan was shocked when she accepted  that she wanted to fall in love with him...&
amazing description what they felt at that moment ...& their emotions ...lovely flow 

& the knock on the door that startled them...i was like why someone had to disturb them now they should talk...more...

& shantanu's question to khanak that does Vikram loves her...that was shock for me but on spot question...loved it the way u describe it...😲

when she told him to leave her room & he didn't move & hold her arms & she said we are not in love...& he said we are she wanted to discourage him...awesome description...πŸ˜ƒ

i love khanak calling shantanu SK...πŸ˜‰

their convo wonderful...& she not accepting it...i want her & sk to be together please make them ...

& the way he called her beautiful & she stressed that her name is khanak wonderful description...πŸ‘

at shoot he never left observing her & vikram amazing description...⭐️

she too observed his attire...wonderful description...

shelly entered there life...😑 why...?

he waited for her 3 hours...awesome description...

may be now khanak will feel J...& what will be up in ur next update...?will be waiting for it...

so update soon...

Edited by angel_9 - 12 years ago
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mani...luvving it yaar..pls cont. soon..eagerly waiting...
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey!!

Ur FF seems so unique and well-written
:)

Please add me in the pm list
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful...

Good girl.. sweety.. and thank you for listening to our pleas... shall read and savour slowwwllly and reply... *rubbing my hands and getting ready to enjoy* 😳
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Read part two last night...Love this new story for ShaNakπŸ‘β­οΈ...I imagine Shaan's mindset being similiar, to the post-engagement gym scene in RBO ...Can't wait forthe next part😊...
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gals!...Mission Accomplished!..this is now an FF!
i love Shaan...i mean...he is soo amazin!..poor guy waitd for her 3 hrs! ...
shiksha_03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey manita read both d updated nw & dey ver very gud bt pls dnt forget to update trespassers prohibited ven u update dis
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei mani darling,
just yesterday i commented for TresPro n P&P..so today i'm taking my time in leaving comments for this..hereafter dont coordinate with jess while updating samjhi..i said this to jess too..coz i love reading all the FFs in this forum n u all make us get involved in the update..so one at a time haan..so i wont be lazy to comment else see it got accumulated..ok now coming to the part..
first of all thanks for continuing the OS to FF as requested..i'm lazy to leave comments for 1st part again so comments for 2nd part..
loved the way khanak said "but i want to.." i could imagine shaan's state of mind..but poor shaan has such an reputation that makes her resist herself..i really wonder how'll they manage to meet after this shoot..wat will happen once they return..after all u r the writer u wud have definitely framed it in ur mind..so eager to know how the story unfolds..
really y did vikram came at that time at her door?cant he ask her the next morning?as shaan asked her i too start to feel does vikram loves khanak?may be there is a chance for that..
the reasoning shaan gave abt falling in love so early..it was so true..no one can resist that feeling for long..somehow i love this shaan..the way he questions abt her feelings n making her tensed..
shaan observing khanak n vikram..he is so keen to know whether vikram loves her or not..i really dont want vikram to love her mani..r u planning to give a love triangle,square something here..
poor shaan..khanak made him wait in the hilltop for 3 hrs..i feel so bad for him..ok now wat wud be her next move..i have a strong feeling that shaan would corner her know y she didnt come there?shelly..will she do something good to bring shaan-khanak together r will she be trouble?ok let me wait for ur next update..continue soon mani..
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it maani !!!!

Pls continue !!!!

ps .sorry for the short comment !!! I m just having too many things running in my mind but doesn mean i loved ur ff any less