Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: My challenge!part 9 page 18 (Page 4)

tina_1234 IF-Rockerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Part -3

NEXT MORNING AT THE MODI HOUSEHOLD: 

The Modi's were having breakfast before leaving for work. 
Chirag was pouring his tea, "Tho ahem beta…what do you think?…..would you be happy with rashi?" 

Ahem just shrugged his shoulders, "It is too early to say dad…" 

"Kyon? Ussmey koyi aisi baat hai jo pasand nahin aayi…I think she is beautiful, charming, very well educated….and ambitious girl….hamare parivar ke liye bilkul theek hai…" Chirag was chewing on his toast. The Modi's were certainly a high achieving family. Their older "bahu" Sonal did her MBA from a prestigious college and now helped d modis's in their business. Kokila herself was secretary of 1 of d social clubs and looked after d business too. In fact, Rashi's qualifications were a big attraction for Chirag and Kokila as they both valued education over anything else. 

AHEM kept quiet and then said, "Mom…dad…jaisa aap theek samjhey….aap tho jaante hain college aur school mein maine kayi ladkiyon ko date kiya tha…parr obviously nothing worked….arranged marriage is probably the way to go…" CHIRAG and KOKILA had always had a very open relationship with their sons and respected their choices in life, whether it was their love life or career…. 

JIGAR looked at SONAL and smiled, "AHEM…trust me….mom dad know the best….kyon SONAL?" he winked at her as SONAL blushed and got up to get her purse as she was getting late for work. "Jigar….tum bhi….let's go now….I will get late for my MEETING…." JIGAR, an obedient husband that he was got up without finishing his breakfast, "OK…everyone…see you in the evening" he kissed HIS MOM and picked up his briefcase. 

"OH…before you leave JIGAR….Mr Shah ka phone aaya tha….he and his wife r going to delhi to attend a wedding and RASHI and GOPI will b here alone so i invited them to spend their weekend with us ….do you and SONAL hav any problem?" Chirag asked. 

"no dad….we would love to have them here…." JIGAR spoke as he left

"I think that would be a good way for both families to get to know each other…." CHIRAG looked at AHEM

"Whatever dad….ITS OK WITH ME" 

WEEKEND: 

The Shah's left for THE MODI MASSION early on Saturday morning.AHEM was enjoying the natural beauty and greenery of the garden while jogging and exercising. He took a sip of the juice placed on the table . As gopi and rashi were approaching the modi residence, ahem focused on the main gate to get a good look as he heard the horn of the car. He spotted RASHI and GOPI coming out of the car. He froze at the sight of GOPI…..GOPI was smiling and taking out the luggage from the car….she looked so young and innocent in her white salwaar kameez….AHEM then looked around to see RASHI busy on a phone call…she was engaged in a serious phone call and had a big frown on her face…..AHEM moved his gaze back to gopi's serene face and followed her around the door…. "iss ladki mein aisi kya baat hai…..main nazrein kyon nahin hataa paata?" AHEM asked himself. 

They finally were greeted by CHIRAG and KOKILA at the door. SONAL also came outside and greeted all of them. She looked happy to see GOPI…. 
then JITU and URMILA BID them good bye and left for the airport
"Aao..GOPI AUR RASHI….main tumhein tumhara room dikha doon…." kokila said.

"Wo beti….abhi Hariram ney uss kamrey ki poori safaayi nahin ki hai….abhi AHEM key room mein samaan rakh do….tumhara kamra bhi abhi saaf nahin hai…." KOKILA said to GOPI

KOKILA guided GOPI with his bag but her cell phone went off again… "Oh..GOPI I need to take this call…mere office mein ek important project chal raha hai….I will be there with you….AHEM will show you HIS ROOM …" KOKILA went to another room to take the call...
she turned and saw ahem standing with her bag. he smiled at her, "Main aapko oopar ley chalta hoon…"... Gopi was not as nervous to see him today as she had prepped herself to treat AHEM as her "jijajee" only.

AHEM followed her up the stairs AND opened the door to his room… " abhi samaan yahin rakh do….tumhara room thodi der mein ready ho jaayega…" ...
meanwhile sonal showed rashi her room...and then asked rashi and GOPI to cum wid her as she is going to make dem show d house...

"Sure…main neechey aati hoon" GOPI turned around to leave.
There was a breeze blowing through the open window….her dupatta flew gently with the breeze and caressed his cheek as she was leaving.

AHEM could smell her fragrance in the dupatta; he tried to touch it but she was gone before he realized it. He smiled and turned around to keep her bags on the bed. .suddenly a diary slipped out of the bag ...he opened it and found a photo... she looked so cute in her pigtails in some of her childhood pictures. He glanced down at the floor and saw 'St Joseph's year book" ...he thought that it must have been fallen with the diary

He could not resist himself and picked the year book. The year book was from the year Gopi must have graduated from high school….he saw her pictures and then saw a group photo from the annual day play, he had participated in also. He looked closely and saw that someone had drawn a heart around his face and an identical one around GOPI's face. He tried to remember if anything had happened between them but could not recall. He smiled as he closed the book; as he was going to put it back in the bag, a folded note fell out from the book. He picked it up to replace it inside the book, but got tempted and unfolded it. 

He was surprised to read the few lines in the note,
 "mere school ki sabsey khubsoorat yaad wo hai jo aaj tak maine kissi sey share nahin ki….wo pehla kiss jo aaj tak mere honthon parr mehsoos hotha hai….kaash wo mujhey phir mil jaaye….ussey graduate huye kitney saal ho gaye…na jaane wo kahan hoga…..ussey tho yaad bhi nahin hoga….parr main kabhi nahin bhool payi…..uss kiss ko aur…AHEM ko….."

AHEM suddenly recalled how he used to love scaring innocent girls by his bold gestures…like hugging them when no one was looking or planting a kiss on their cheeks to surprise them….and yes he remembered how he had kissed one girl on her lips once….that was the boldest thing he ever did but did not try that again in school as he thought he might get into trouble one day…..what made him do that to GOPI….he still did not remember…..but he had the sudden urge to be with her at that moment… 

After keeping the dairy back , he went down and saw gopi in the kitchen. She was helping sonal with the breakfast ...jigar called sonal so she had to leave and gopi on the other hand was busy with her work ...she was holding a lot of things her hands..n at last all of them fell on the floor...ahem ran towwards her and helped her to pick up d stuffs.

She nodded in thanks and started talking to someone. As she finished, she realized AHEM was inches away from her, his fingers still holding the last jar in her hands but touching the skin of her hand, she could feel his warm hands….she turned red and pulled herself away, "Thanks…wo mere haath mein itne jars the ki mein balance nahin kar payi…" she lowered her eyes and started washing the vegetables kept on the table. 
ahem stood there and then held her hands and opened the tap near the sink and made her wash the vegetables and when it was done he held her hands tightly and started caressing her hands with his thumbs and suddenly left the kitchen...

GOPI was stunned and stood there frozen, unable to comprehend what AHEM just did to her….

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

merunjasmin0000Faj10winter30sparikhangelirebelliSriBsoni4evaPoojaa_Psimi91atopaamirkhanfanShellJAswasthisuk19ANJ4MereMahiyaa.

angelirebelli IF-Dazzler
angelirebelli
angelirebelli

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Wow Tina.. U have me hooked for sure... beautiful storyline n an equally fab update !!! ClapClap 

Love ur characters, esp. Aham !!

Keep up the gud work !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tina_1234

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Tina just read your fic, its good. Lovely update. Keep up the good work.

tina_1234

tina_1234 IF-Rockerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelirebelli

Wow Tina.. U have me hooked for sure... beautiful storyline n an equally fab update !!! ClapClap 

Keep up the gud work !!

thnx a lot..m glad tht u liked it :)
i wanted ahem to b diff frm d one in show :)

angelirebelli

tina_1234 IF-Rockerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Tina just read your fic, its good. Lovely update. Keep up the good work.

thnx a lot..waitin for a new one frm u :)
simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
fab update, continue ur good writing,looks like u had a manuscript ready to surprise us.Thumbs Up

tina_1234

angelirebelli IF-Dazzler
angelirebelli
angelirebelli

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina_1234

Originally posted by angelirebelli

Keep up the gud work !!

thnx a lot..m glad tht u liked it :)
i wanted ahem to b diff frm d one in show :)

He most definitely is... jus lovin the way ur building it... Smile

tina_1234

aamirkhanfan IF-Rockerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome update...loved it...by the way in ur title of the ff i failed to understand whose challenge and what challenge is it?...can u plz tell me?

tina_1234

Go to top