Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

good update.

thnx :)
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: angelirebelli

Gimme more girlie...😊

thnx a lot..waitin for anthr one frm u :)
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tina if you have your next update ready can you put it on now.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
tina when u updating the next part? eagerly waiting for ur installment 
tina_1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Tina if you have your next update ready can you put it on now.

m still workin on it..nd m too sleepy.. will updt tomo..!!
tina_1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

tina when u updating the next part? eagerly waiting for ur installment 

thnx :)
i'll update tomo !!
nilli_r thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update !
Keep it up :)
tina_1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nilli_r

Nice update !

Keep it up :)

thnx a lot!!
tina_1234 thumbnail

Part-9

ahem dropped rashi home and took the way to his house...

Urmila said, "hamari rashi bahut bhaagyashali hai…..ussey itna achcha sasural mil raha hai….." 

Jitu put his arm around rashi and said, "kyon na mile….rashi deserves it…..she is the best…..itni achchi bahu kissey nahin pasand aayegi?" the proud father and daughter walked inside. Urmila did not say anything but had a nagging feeling that there was more to this postponement of the engagement…..she just closed her eyes and prayed that everything would work out. 

at home ahem continously flipped his phone to periodically check gopi pictures on his camera phone. while the others were busy with their work 

gopi immersed herself in her music while rashi read a book in the night. gopi kept thinking of all her interactions with ahem……..she realized that  she was more attracted to him than ever before.…was he really serious when he said he would not marry rashi as he loved her instead……..the very thought gave her goosebumps………but when she looked at rashi……..she fely very guilty and decided to focus on her music instead! 

The following week, everyone got back to routine. rashi had to travel out of town for work. gopi was busy at her college preparing for an upcoming college function. ahem pretended to be busy at work but his thoughts kept wondering to gopi. He tried to call her on her cell but she kept it switched off in college. On his way back from work, he decided to go and meet her. At the Shah's, Urmila received him at the door, "Beta rashi tho kaam sey Bangalore gayi hai….aao andar aa jao….main chai banati hoon….." 

ahem was sure he would get to see gopi inside but when he saw Urmila bring in the tea, he could not help asking, "Shah uncle aur gopi bhi nahin hain?" 

"Haan….inhey office mein kaam tha aur gopi ki aaj kal college mein play practices chal rahi hain"

ahem gobbled up his tea and got up, "Thanks aunty….chai bahut achchi thi….main phir aaoonga…" 

"Haan….rashi Friday ko aa jaayegi….tab tum log ghoomney ja sakthey ho" urmila smiled as she waved him goodbye. 

ahem was glad he had seen some folders in gopi's room with her college name on it. He drove as fast as he could and arrived at her college. He went towards the auditorium, presuming the practice would be happening there. 

He saw a bunch of young men and women seriously rehearsing lines, dances and songs…..it reminded him of his high school days when he used to be an active participant in such events. He finally spotted gopi with a group of friends. This was a different gopi….she was talking non stop, laughing….dancing around….swaying with the music they were practicing on……her personality was so different at home…….he figured the constant comparisons with rashi at home had suppressed the "real" gopi…….he imagined he had grabbed her from behind and twirled all around with her in his arms…..he was startled when someone patted his shoulder, "Can I help you?" there was a middle aged man, presumably one of the college staff members enquiring why a strange man was there. 

"Oh…yeh practice kab tak chalegi?….main gopi sey milney aaya hoon….I am her friend…" 

gopi saw him from a distance and her heart just skipped a beat. She walked up to ahem 

"ahem…..tum yahan kya karr rahe ho?" 
ahem turned around and saw gopi standing in front of him. She was wearing a blue churidaar with her dupatta tied around her waist, hair tied up in a pony with some strands falling on her lovely face and beads of sweat on her forehead….ahem wanted to kiss her sweaty and salty face right then but resisted, "Kyon….kya ek dost doosrey dost sey milney nahin aa sakta?" 

gopi smiled, "bas…I am almost done…let me go and freshen up and I will join you…"

ahem grabbed her wrist as she turned around to leave, "Nahin…..aise bahut khubsoorat lag rahi ho…..don't freshen up…." gopi was startled to hear that and saw his eyes were staring at her longingly. 

She lowered her eyes, "achcha main apna bag laati hoon" 

She untied her dupatta from her waist and placed it around her neck; picked her bag and walked out with him

"Can I drop you home?" he asked 

"Nahin….main bus mein chali jaaoongi" she hesitated as she did not want to be seen with him at the house. 

"Don't worry……main ghar sey thodi door chhod doonga….please let me do that" She could not say no to his honest request. 

They did not talk much in the car but were aware of each other's presence. ahem drove as slowly as he could. He thought, "hum dono kuch baat bhi nahin karr rahe parr phir bhi main bore nahin ho raha….rashi ke saath itni batein hothi hain parr mera mann nahin lagta uskey saath…..I know gopi is the right girl for me…..we can just talk with our eyes ….we don't need words……" He remembered the passionate kiss in the store room where there lips and tongue said so much to each other and they both knew it then that they could not deny their love for each other…. 

ahem stopped the car a few yards from the Shah's residence. As gopi got out of the car, her dupatta got stuck in the seat. She tried to pull it out but was not successful. ahem bent over and freed the corner of the dupatta…..he looked up and they both were lost in each other's eyes…….they spoke to each other without saying any words. 

ahem drove off still feeling her fragrance and presence in his car…………

shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

wow nice update

nice part