love it
update soonnn

thank-you-desi-glitters-30

thnx a lot..i luv ur replies :)
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Part-8

Chirag called Shah's house. He explained the situation with ahem wanting to postpone the engagement due to the absence of his best friend elesh. 

"Modi sahib….aap tho ladkey waaley hain…..jaisa aap kahengey waisa hi karengey….koyi baat nahin…..uske Mumbai aate hi date fix karr lengey" Jitu reassured Chirag. 

Chirag was pleased that the Shah's were open minded, easygoing people and having them, as "samdhi's" was a good decision. 

Chirag patted Jitu's back, "You have my word, ahem aapka hi damaad banega….aur kisi ka nahin….." 

sonal overheard their conversation and smiled at the hidden meaning of Chirag's promise. 

gopi's ROOM; 

rashi barged into gopi's room. 

"gopi!…..tumhey pata tha ki engagement kal nahin ho rahi?" 

"Mujhey….mujhey kuch nahin pata didi….parr kyon…kal kyon nahin ho rahi…?." That was news to gopi also. She thought, "toh kal raat ahem sach bol raha tha kya?…Nahin aisa nahin hona chahiye….." 

"Well….ahem tumsey kaafi baatein karta hai…mujhey laga usney kuch kaha hoga….anyways…." as rashi turned around to leave, she saw the iPOD on gopi's bed. 

"gopi…yeh tumhey kahan sey mila…?"rashi was surprised to see the expensive gadget with gopi. rashi had always been the recipient of all new purchases at home, gopi always got hand me downs. 
oh yeh mere ek dost ne diya hai as she was scared to say the name as she had already sensed some anger from rashi whenever gopi was with ahem 
rashi checked out the iPOD, envious that gopi had something so fancy but kept quiet and left. She reasoned, "I can always buy the latest version anytime…" 

ahem'S ROOM: 

sonal was talking to ahem , "Tho devarjee…aapka kaam ho gaya…." 

"Abhi poora nahin hua hai bhabhi…engagement postpone hi huyi hai….cancel nahin…" ahem said seriously 

"Wo bhi ho jaayegi…..don't be so impatient….we have to be a little tactful….Dad aur gopi dono ki izzat ka sawaal hai…..kucch milkar sochengey….." 

sonal left as she saw rashi entering.

sonal left as she saw rashi entering. 

rashi came and hugged ahem, "ahem…..I am so disappointed kal hamari engagement nahin ho paayegi….I was looking forward to going shopping with you….well koyi baat nahin……..chalo mere saath coffee peene chalo….I will take you to my favorite coffee shop" 

ahem obliged reluctantly as he remembered sonal's words of wisdom about not making a scene there. 

AT THE COFFEE SHOP: 

ahem sipped on his coffee and remained silent as rashi talked about the world, politics, business, share markets, mergers and acquisitions..….. 

Finally ahem said, "rashi…..apni family ke barey mein kuch batao….I would like to know…" 

rashi was not used to talking about her family with people, she found personal conversations kind of boring, "Oh….not much to tell…..main apney mama papa ki eklauti beti hoon….aur gopi meri cousin hai…bachpan mein uskey parents accident mein marr gaye the….tabhi sey hamare saath rehti hai……she is a nice girl but you know, not that bright……….she was always an average student……not like you and me!" she grinned 

ahem clenched his teeth but resisted raising his voice, "well…she is the only one working on two degrees at the same time……I think that is very commendable…..I think everyone has a talent in a different area….that's what makes the world go around…." He looked at his watch, "chalo…rashi ab chalte hain….. ….i have an early morning meeting" he got up after paying the bill. 

rashi was not thrilled with ahem defending gopi. She decided to change the topic. 

"Achcha ahem…..batao tumhara aagey kya plan hai….matlab career plans kya hain….are you going to stay in consulting or join your dad..?" 

ahem was visibly irritated , "rashi…main itni door ki nahin soch tha hoon….I have some bigger problems to deal with!" he looked at rashi with the corner of his eyes hinting at the "biggest problem" at his hands!

winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Poor Ahem , hope Ahem and Gopi  become a couple.

soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nyc part
poor rashi lol
angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gimme more girlie...😊
tina_1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: winter30

Poor Ahem , hope Ahem and Gopi  become a couple.

surely dey will ;)
tina_1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobi12500

very nice part 

thnxx :))
tina_1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni4eva

nyc part