Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i like your update Tina. your last two updates you made Aham to be a real pervert and i'm glad your Gopi noticed too, very interesting definitely looking forward to your next update.
jasmin0000 thumbnail

That was lovely update I really enjoyed it. Thanks 😍

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

i like your update Tina. your last two updates you made Aham to be a real pervert and i'm glad your Gopi noticed too, very interesting definitely looking forward to your next update.

thnx :))
tina_1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasmin0000

That was lovely update I really enjoyed it. Thanks 😍

thnx a lot :))
vmpp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very interesting...eager to know where all this is going...:)
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this love triangle
only poor gopi i'll
suffer wonder what
in store for her
rashi already realize
all modi family giving
importantance to gopi
super duper update
love it
but have full faith on yu
dear

thank-you-desi-glitters-331

tina_1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vmpp

very interesting...eager to know where all this is going...:)

thnx :))
tina_1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simi91

this love triangle

only poor gopi i'll
suffer wonder what
in store for her
rashi already realize
all modi family giving
importantance to gopi
super duper update
love it
but have full faith on yu
dear

thank-you-desi-glitters-331

thnx a lot <3
tina_1234 thumbnail

Part-6

AHEM went downstairs with the blankets and joined the group. 

'Arre…GOPI kahan reh gayi?" asked SONAL 

"Pata nahin BHABHI…..main tho bas BLANKET lekar seedha neeche aa gaya" AHEM lied as he had seen her run to her room in tears. 

AHEM could not enjoy the card game anymore. He kept thinking about what GOPI had said, 'PERVERT!" – he had gone out with several women in his life but never been accused of being a pervert! Is that what she thought of him? Was she in denial? After reading her note, he was under the impression that she liked him…..he had no idea she had such a low opinion of him…..but her reaction to the kiss just a few minutes ago said something else…..yes she was in denial….she DID like him….her reaction to his touch and lips were proof that she was telling a lie…….but may be it is his fault……after all he is here as RASHI's prospective groom……how could she express her true feelings….and what about his feelings?….was he really falling in love with GOPI?…..no girl had ever stirred his heart the way GOPI had…..why was he always craving to be with her…..touch her…caress her…..hold her…..protect her…..care for her…..was this love??? He knew he did not feel this way for RASHI at all……he knew he had to act fast before it was too late……. 

GOPI was sobbing in her room…..she had washed her face and lips several times, trying to erase any remnants of his kiss from her lips…….she knew she was badly attracted to AHEM….she always was, since high school…….she was willing to wait a whole lifetime for him but she kept saying, "yeh paap hai….main aisa nahin soch sakti….."

She glanced at her bookshelf and saw her school year book had moved from it's original place in the bag. She understood how ahem had come to know her little secret….how was she going to face him again?..she would have to forget everything and pretend nothing had ever happened…..she had to DENY THAT SHE WAS CRAZY ABOUT HIM! 

ahem and rashi retired for the night. rashi came to ahem's room after changing into her night clothes, 'chalo ahem…kuch der terrace parr jaakar baatein karte hain…." 

ahem looked bored, "Nahin…mere sarr mein dard hai…main ab sona chahta hoon….kal baatein karenge…." 

"OK…kal mere saath shopping chalnaa….mama-papa jald hi hamari sagaayi karna chahtey hain…. may be aftr dis weekend...we can select our rings at the jeweler's …..OK goodnight!" rashi left ahem with a stunned expression. 

ahem was restless in bed; he got up and went to the terrace for some fresh air. All the lights in the house were out, he assumed everyone was asleep. As he entered the moonlit terrace, he saw gopi standing at the edge of terrace, her open hair blowing in the gentle breeze; her face looked ethereal in the moonlight. He quietly went behind her and could not resist himself again; he hugged her from behind, kissed her neck and whispered in her ear, "I love you gopi…..I am sorry for hurting your feelings" 

gopi was about to scream as someone grabbed her from behind but ahem had his hands on her lips. 

She turned around and pushed him away. "Tum pagal tho nahin ho gaye ho ahem….hosh mein aao….yeh kya keh rahey ho tum…..main tumsey pyaar nahin karti….in fact you disgust me….meri didi sey shaadi karr rahe ho aur mujh sey yeh keh rahey ho…." 

"I don't love rashi and I am not going to get married to her!…Main sirf tumhey chahta hoon….I just realized it during these 2 days….I am crazy about you gopi….and I know you love me too…" 
" You are wrong AHEM!" gopi turned around as she wanted to avoid any eye contact with him.

"Phir mere chooney sey tumhari dil ki dhadkan kyon tez ho jaati hai?" ahem grabbed her arm and forced her to look into his eyes. 

She pushed his hand away, "Darr sey aur nafrat sey bhi dil ki dhadkan tez ho jaati hai…." She had tears in her eyes and ran away from him. 

"GOPI!GOPI!" it was RASHI. " kahan ho tum… mom ka phone aay ahai she wants to speak to you" 

gopi wiped her tears, "Haan didi… abhi aayi…" 
she talked to her masi telling that she is fine in d modi masion and she is missing her and then disconnnects the phone

rashi followed to her room, "gopi,,,chhat parr kya karr rahi thi….? Jaldi so jaao…kal subha jaldi uthna hai...mom dad wil return 2mrw evening and guess wat i thnk i and ahem wil get engaged just after the weekend]
ahem came back dejected to his room. Even though gopi had spurned his love, he was not going to change his decision. He knew she loved him, he was going to give her time to accept her true feelings. He turned on his laptop and connected his iPOD to it. 

Early in the morning, ahem knocked on gopi's door. She opened the door after a few knocks. She looked tired but her eyes were swollen and red as if she had not slept all night, just like ahem. 

"I am sorry gopi…I am not being a pest…just a friend…yeh tumharey liye hai…" he handed his IPOD to her.

She looked at the iPOD, "yeh kiss liye?" 

"Mera hai parr main kabhi suntaa nahin hoon….I have uploaded a lot of your favorite songs in it….now you don't need to carry your bulky walkman with you anymore….tumhara saara sangeet hamesha tumhare saath rahega…" he smiled and squeezed the gadget into her hands. 

"Parr…main kaise..?" she protested 

"I said….we are friends now….please accept it warna main sochunga tum dosti bhi nahin karna chahti…" 

gopi could not say no to such an honest request, "Thanks….tum raat bhar yahi kartey rahe…soye nahin?" 
"Tum bhi tho nahin soyi…." He smiled and walked away… 

"oh! god this gal drives me crazy...said ahem walking away...

angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome Tina.. 

Aham the romantic is so refreshing.. 

I am lovin it...

Keep 'em coming hun...😊