Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vmpp

love the FF!!

thnx a lot :-)
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Part-5

Everyone came down after getting ready. ahem could not help noticing that gopi looked really slim and ravishing in jeans and a sleeve red shirt with her hair tied in a ponytail. gopi also noticed him in his well fitting jeans with a t-shirt looking hot. She felt guilty for noticing ahem in that way'.after all he was going to be her sis husband! 

"Main'.apna bag lekar aathi hoon'"she lowered her eyes, well aware of ahem's piercing gaze on her. 
they sat in the car and drove towards khandala. rashi held onto ahems's arm and seated herself at back seat in between gopi and ahem. Jigar was driving and sonal gave company to him by sitting with him in d front seat. gopi was a little relieved that rashi was sitiing in between herand ahem; she felt more relaxed in talking to sonal and jigar. After they had been driving for a while, gopi noticed that Jigar was starting to get closer to sonal and drive a little slowly. She got the message and engrossed herself with a book . She spotted ahem and rashi...rashi was still hanging on to his arm and engaging him in a deep conversation. 

gopi took her walkman out and started listening to her favorite music and walked at her own pace. 

ahem had been following gopi all this while with the corner of his eyes every so often. He took out his phone and clicked some pictures with the built in camera from the window of the car; rashi thought he was taking pictures of the natural beauty but ahem managed to capture various poses of gopi- wiping her sweat, eyes closed while listening to her music, smiling to herself'' 
then dey reached khandala and started walking towards a resort...

"ahem ruk kyon gaye?" rashi saw ahem looking behind 

"Wo'gopi akeli reh gayi hai'.." 

"Ussey tho aadat hai'.she will be fine'.she knows how to entertain herself'.waise bhi she won't be able to keep up with our pace'.chalo'" she pulled ahem by his arm. 

rashi started walking with her as they discussed a recent merger of 2 companies and their share values.

rashi did not realize that as she kept talking,ahem had stopped midway and was walking with gopi now. 

"gopi'kya sun rahi ho'" ahem interrupted 

"Oh'aap?" she removed her headphones. 
"Tum apney bare mein kuch batao'kya college mein ho?'" ahem asked 

gopi was surprised at his curiosity about her, "Haan'main BA final year mein hoon'aur sangeet mein bhi training karr rahi hoon'." 

" That's great'ek saath do-do degrees'aagey kya plan hai?" 

gopi was more relaxed now that they were talking like 2 civilized people. 

"Main. journalism karnaa chahti hoon'." She smiled and answered. ahem was pleased to know that gopi was not as unambitious as he was made to believe. 

rashi caught up with them and was not happy that ahem left her to give gopi company. 

"ahem'let's go'. wahan dekho...woh raha resort"... 

ahem looked at her and then gopi, "ya'let's go'." 

The 3 of them walked together till they reached the resort...they asked for 4 rooms and went to freshen up...

They unpacked their lunch and were soon joined by Jigar and sonal. After lunch, ahem took his shoes off and lay down under the shade of a tree and dozed off. 

Jigar, sonal and rashi chatted for a little bit till sonal looked at gopi, who was listening to her music and humming something. 

"gopi'please hum sab ko gaakar sunaayo'."sonal pleaded 

"Oh..yes'please gaana sunaayo.." Jigar requested. 

rashi was not liking the undue attention gopi had been receiving from the Modi's but before she could protest, gopi had started singing- 'woh lamhe' from zeher
ahem woke up to the melodious voice; he sat up and was in a trance as gopi finished singing. rashi noticed ahem staring at gopi; as soon as the song finished she said, "Oh'ahem'hum yahan baithney nahin aaye hain'.let go

they all decided to walk a while ...
rashi holding ahems hand moved a little further while jigar sonal and gopi followed them...bt den gopi realised that jigar and sonal need sme privacy so she said dat dey may leave as her legs were hurting and she needs rest and she sat on one of the rocks near the road ...
ahem wanted to stay with her bt had no option ...he had to accompany rashi...
after half an hour they returned and found gopi waiting for them
"shaam hone lagi hai ...lets leave"...jigar said
after reaching the resort they sat in the car and left for mumbai...meanwhile rashi gopi and sonal slept in the car...jigar was driving and ahem thinking ---why the hell i am thinking about gopi all the tym...
they all reached the home ...
chirag--hw was tthe trip???
sonal--fabulous ...we enjoyed alot...well i told hariram to wash the blankets ...and i guess its wet so i hav to take out the new ones from the store room...
gopi--let me help u didi!!
sonal--ok the store is there ...u go i wil b back in a minute ...
gopi --ok didi...
she went towards the room and opened the cupboard
gopi pulled out a whole stack of blankets and sheets from the store room upstairs, and turned around to go downstairs. She saw ahem standing in front of her, "I can help'.laao mujhe de do.." he extended his arms and tried to grab the blankets; he could not resist the temptation of brushing his hands against hers as he grabbed the blankets. gopi was aware he would do something like that, she took out a sharp hairpin and jabbed it into his arm. 
"OUCH!" he screamed, "yeh kya karr rahi ho'main tho bas help karr raha hoon'" 
"Jab mein local bus aur train mein travel karthi hoon'tho saare perverts ko aise hi tackle karthi hoon!" her eyes were burning with fury.

"Pervert? Is that what you think of me?" ahem was also furious. He threw the blankets on the floor and grabbed her by her waist. He looked into her eyes and before gopi could set herself free, he kissed her passionately on her lips. gopi resisted it for a moment but then melted in his arms, returning his kiss with the same passion. gopi then pulled her away and said, "main jaanta hoon gopi'.tum itney saal sey issi ka intezaar karr rahi thi'." 

She was embarrassed but looked up, "what do you mean?" 

He picked up the blankets and said, "apney dil ki baat kisi kaagaz parr likh karr mat chhoda karo'.pata nahin kab kiskey haath lag jaaye'.?" 

He turned around and left. gopi stood there like a statue trying to make sense of what was going on. Should she confide in rashi or Urmila'no' they will never understand'.rashiwould blame gopi instead of doubting ahem's intentions'..she could not do this to her masi, who had been like her mom all these years'..she started sobbing and ran into her room.. 

Edited by tina_1234 - 12 years ago
angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great update Tina.. Gimme more ðŸ˜Š
tina_1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bloem123

Thanks for the Update

pleasure is all mine :)
tina_1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelirebelli

Great update Tina.. Gimme more ðŸ˜Š

thnx a lot..i just <3 ur fic :)
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part...gopi calling aham a pervert and aham kissing her in response...
tina_1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

great part...gopi calling aham a pervert and aham kissing her in response...

m glad u lykd it :))