FF: My challenge!part 9 page 18 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago

Part-4

ahem joined the rest of the group in the living room. He could still feel her fragrance around him... 

" Aao…aao beta…" chirag welcomed him to join them. 

They all discussed plans for gopi and rashis stay in modi house

rashi also joined them, "ahem…let's go to khandala…we can carry a picnic lunch with us….hariram and Gopi will make sure we have plenty to eat…." 

SONAL, who had gotten fond of gopi since she first met her, came to her defence, " Why don't we all go…GOPI, JIGAR…and you guys….it would be fun…I will go and help GOPI pack for the picnic…." She got up and joined GOPI in the kitchen... 

KITCHEN: 

GOPI .main thodi der ke liye bahr kya gayi …tumne to sab kucch bana liya?" SONAL saw gopi standing still with her hands in the bowl. gopi got startled as she was still in a trance after what AHEM had just done. 

"Oh….aap? Bas thodi SABJI banaa rahi thi…" GOPI fumbled as if she had just been caught red handed. 

"Chalo…let me help you pack…hum sab picnic pechaltey hain…the elders will stay back and relax…' sonal started working like an efficient worker. 

'Didi…aap rehney di jiye….main aur Hariram karr lengey…" 

"No way GOPI ….u arE our guest...we will all do it together…warna der ho jaayegi…" 

gopi smiled and finally relaxed. gopi and sonal had struck a good rapport in just two meetings….something rashi and gopi had never managed to do in so many years….. 

They carried tea to all the members in the living room. sonal announced, "chai peetey hi, we will all leave …..we are ready with the food…" 

"sounds good!" said Jigar

AHEM looked at GOPI and mischievously his hands holding something vrey tightly and caressing the sofa…GOPI turned red and almost dropped the tray of tea…she turned around and started serving to everyone but ignored AHEM, hoping SONAL would reach him first. 

AHEM got the message……GOPI was probably upset with his flirtatious behavior…he would have to do be a little subtle…

GOPI sat next to SONAL and JIGAR with her cup and started chatting with them. 
gopi's phone rang and she excused herself ...

" main dekhti hoon…." gopi got up to get the phone. 

ahem saw gopi's cup of tea placed on the side table; he could not resist himself and came and sat next to Jigar and sonal. He engaged them in a conversation and tactfully exchanged his cup with gopi's. He sipped the cup where gopi's lipstick stain was still fresh and savored the taste….. 

gopi came back, 'Oh…sorry…aap ney lagta hai meri chai galti sey…." 

ahem acted surprised, "Oh…really…..I am sorry…baton baton mein badal gaya hoga….you can have it back…" he grinned. 

"No..thanks….main doosra cup ley loongi" gopi had a disgusting look on her face. ahem smiled mischievously as gopi left. sonal noticed the expression on ahem's face and was surprised; was she imagining or was ahem showing undue interest in rashi's younger sister???….she smiled to herself as she was not very fond ofrashi herself- she seemed a little snobbish and elitist, whereas gopi was more down to earth and "normal" 

They all went upstairs to change into comfortable dresses. GOPI knocked at AHEM's bedroom door, "excuse me….main apna bag lene aayi hoon…." 
"Haan…please…come in…" ahem spoke politely although he was still confused about the the kitchen episode

ahem came close to gopi, "I am sorry about the episode in the kitchen….darr asal…I got a little impusive…bachpan mein i used to help dadi with her kitchen work esp washing vegetables and all….mom ney tho aaj tak cooking ki nahi….tho I could not help it…" he had such an innocent and honest look on his face that gopi's anger melted away instantly, "No problem….aapki shaadi ke baad shayad you can help your wife with some kitchen work"/ she smiled and left the room room. 

gopi shut her door and thought, "OH God….please give me the courage to face him….why do I become so weak when he is near me….HE IS GOING TO BE MY SISTER'S HUSBAND….SISTER'S HUSBAND! She had to keep reminding herself again and again…

wonderful , please contuine
Thanks for the Update realy loved it !
aww what a lovely part this was! very mischievous Ahem, love it..
Keep up the good writing! 

-Pooja

Originally posted by winter30

wonderful , please contuine

thnx a lot :))
Originally posted by Bloem123

Thanks for the Update realy loved it !
thnx :))
Originally posted by Poojiebbz

aww what a lovely part this was! very mischievous Ahem, love it..
Keep up the good writing! 

-Pooja

thnx a lot :)
.Absolutely loving the flirty mischievous suggestive Aham... going straight for the kill... Fab!!!
Originally posted by angelirebelli

.Absolutely loving the flirty mischievous suggestive Aham... going straight for the kill... Fab!!!

thnx a lot :)
lovely part...waiting for the picnic