Bidaai2: foursome fans' ideas (join) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by simransalekh

as i told names earlier...college story ho bt strong msg k saath as bidai is bst in it.Angad cn angry type.he gt on every lil-lil things,sara is sweet bt thodi si nakchari bhi,parul is enjoyful gal,kinny shud b stylish one style shws alwas.nd den dey collide which mk dem fall fr each oder😳
WAOWAOWAOWAOWAOWAOWAO
Simo !!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
OMG angad as an angry boy sara is weet πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ as always hamari shona Parul enjoyyfull and hot of course both sarul r makig crazy boys πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Kinny as a casanova and stylish boy hmmm πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Love that
Originally posted by sihame

WAOWAOWAOWAOWAOWAOWAO
Simo !!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
OMG angad as an angry boy sara is weet πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ as always hamari shona Parul enjoyyfull and hot of course both sarul r makig crazy boys πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Kinny as a casanova and stylish boy hmmm πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Love that
ya dear it will suits dem by d way all chrctr suits 4some bt its diff it wil b intrstng to see hw dey collideπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by simransalekh

ya dear it will suits dem by d way all chrctr suits 4some bt its diff it wil b intrstng to see hw dey collideπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
YESSS !!!!!!
imagine first scene sarul walking talking ... then angad bump into sara making her fall bt he is lifting her both r looking into each other eyes😍 
then parul come and say "hmmm hmmm" then both sangad r feeling shy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
they begin to talk and after few mins they left πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
so Parul is teasing sara πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by sihame

snowhitepinkzz i agree with you if im seeing the topic from ur POv college isnt a good idea, only romance 🀒 i want wedding,  SR , honeymoon ... 😍 but we can begin from the last year of college discovering kinrul and sangad kinshuk as a casanova (for AnishaπŸ˜‰) Parul as a sexy student popular angad as a rich prince and sara best friend of Parul hot sexy popular inteligent ...
kingad as bro.
sarul as BF /sis πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ at the end of the yearwhen they receuve their diplome kinrul and sangad will be together and then Kinshuk will propose Parul angad will propose sara 2 bt diferent mariage and diferent days πŸ˜ƒ  and we can see that kingad's familly dont wnat them to marry Sarul cause of the different position in the society ...we can also see one of couple take a break then one of the son will be very sad so the family will finally accept fr the hapiness of their son ... then the SR ... HM ... πŸ˜ƒ what do you think ??

@Blue : mmm... heee πŸ˜Š ..yaar, I am thinking again and again, somehow, I am not able to think Parul and Sara essaying those freaky, funky types of college gals, yet I dont want them to be in a shell.. I want them to be brave and independent!.. Infact, I want  one good at studies, & the other one average, either Sara or Parul belong to a high class family who came to this college without any passion towards the course.. I meant, she knows which course is she doing but later on finds it difficult and then problems associated with it.. The one next must be from a middle class family who wants to attain a decent job and its studies studies and studies for her, but still , she has interest in extra curricular activities.. But she isnt able to top the class due to some personal reasons ( it could be anything, depending on how CTS brain works πŸ˜† )...  
In their journey they come meet up Kinshuk and Angad,... Again, Either Kinny or Angad must belong to a very rich family, but as he wasnt good at studies and due to less % ended up in this college  ( recommendation factor plays πŸ˜‰ ).. So he is a bit insecure and unhappy because, all his friends are into nice college, but he could not make it! .. and the other one must be above middle class family who z lazy, but at the end of the day, he scores good in exams πŸ˜² .. and soo oon.. if CTS use their brain properly, they can put lots and lots of problems and funny moments in college life!.. 
and family description would be : .. (rich family)One of the girl's family must be highly open minded, cool about the modern generation, yet within the boundaries of culture! and for the other they are'nt soo conservative, open but not so very much!.. for the guys.. one family ( rich)...highly conservative and orthodox, other, very very very very  much free and open!!... 
Hooopzz!!! zyaada hogaya kya????..😲 πŸ˜• Oh god I coudnt control!!!!!!!!!!! 
again, I want them to struggle for getting professionally settled!!...Dont know whats wrong with me... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..I somehow want the TV waalass to showcase the pressure and stress the young college guys are undergoing!!!.. Nothing comes easy in life, the moral of the story must be 'no substitute for hardwork'...I somehow feel that, the young generation wants everything at ease...  

and Siham, I agree, whatever you said after, they can start from the first yr, I mean the introduction, meeting up.. and all, then can jump into final yr!! πŸ˜³ ...then their love story, c'mon again that must be natural and we could relate ... and after that marriage, and all which follows are also my dreams!!!!!! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ ...

And friends, whatever descriptions that I gave about 2 girls, and 2 guys and families are indeed real, .. I took it out from my gang of friends, with a little changes here and there ! πŸ˜³
Sorry, its a long post!!!!!! 

Edited by snowhitepinkzz - 12 years ago
Even i dn't care about the names
i just want the Foursomes back
I think this time the guys should be from very lower-middle class families...career oriented type, trying to change their lifestyles, make life better for their families ...but of course plans get derailed when they run into Sara & Parul πŸ˜...

I want Angad to be the type that doesnt believe in love..but then he falls hard and is desperate to earn Saras love in return...😍...Sara should be in denial...maybe because of bad past experience...but once Angad gives up, Sara falls...HAYEEE...main marr jawaaan...😍❀️☺️
Edited by yanks28 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by snowhitepinkzz

@Blue : mmm... heee😊..yaar, I am thinking again and again, somehow, I am not able to think Parul and Sara essaying those freaky, funky types of college gals, yet I dont want them to be in a shell.. I want them to be brave and independent!.. Infact, I want one good at studies, & the other one average, either Sara or Parul belong to a high class family who came to this college without any passion towards the course.. I meant, she knows which course is she doing but later on finds it difficult and then problems associated with it.. The one next must be from a middle class family who wants to attain a decent job and its studies studies and studies for her, but still , she has interest in extra curricular activities.. But she isnt able to top the class due to some personal reasons ( it could be anything, depending on how CTS brain worksπŸ˜†)...
In their journey they come meet up Kinshuk and Angad,... Again, Either Kinny or Angad must belong to a very rich family, but as he wasnt good at studies and due to less % ended up in this college ( recommendation factor playsπŸ˜‰).. So he is a bit insecure and unhappy because, all his friends are into nice college, but he could not make it! .. and the other one must be above middle class family who z lazy, but at the end of the day, he scores good in exams😲.. and soo oon.. if CTS use their brain properly, they can put lots and lots of problems and funny moments in college life!..
and family description would be : .. (rich family)One of the girl's family must be highly open minded, cool about the modern generation, yet within the boundaries of culture! and for the other they are'nt soo conservative, open but not so very much!.. for the guys.. one family ( rich)...highly conservative and orthodox, other, very very very very much free and open!!...
Hooopzz!!! zyaada hogaya kya????..πŸ˜²πŸ˜•Oh god I coudnt control!!!!!!!!!!!
again, I want them to struggle for getting professionally settled!!...Dont know whats wrong with me...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..I somehow want the TV waalass to showcase the pressure and stress the young college guys are undergoing!!!.. Nothing comes easy in life, the moral of the story must be 'no substitute for hardwork'...I somehow feel that, the young generation wants everything at ease...

and Siham, I agree, whatever you said after, they can start from the first yr, I mean the introduction, meeting up.. and all, then can jump into final yr!!😳...then their love story, c'mon again that must be natural and we could relate ... and after that marriage, and all which follows are also my dreams!!!!!!😳😳...

And friends, whatever descriptions that I gave about 2 girls, and 2 guys and families are indeed real, .. I took it out from my gang of friends, with a little changes here and there !😳
Sorry, its a long post!!!!!!

OMG i love ur story dear seriously :D THIS IS FABULOUSπŸ˜ƒoMG IM READING IT AGAIN AND AGAIN DEAR I LOVE THIS STORY I HOPE IF BIDAAI IS BACK RAJAN JI WILL USE SOME OF OUR IDEAS :DEdited by sihame - 12 years ago
Originally posted by yanks28

I think this time the guys should be from very lower-middle class families...career oriented type, trying to change their lifestyles, make life better for their families ...but of course plans get derailed when they run into Sara & Parul😍...

I want Angad to be the type that doesnt believe in love..but then he falls hard and is desperate to earn Saras love in return...😍...Sara should be in denial...maybe because of bad past experience...but once Angad gives up, Sara falls...HAYEEE...main marr jawaaan...😍❀️☺️
MAR JAWAAN :D i loVE THAT HONNEY😍
Originally posted by snowhitepinkzz

Awww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ur Sooo Sweet Yaar|!!!
Luv U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For Me U Made Kinshuk A Casonova!!
Hai!!!!!!!!
Mein Mar Java!!
Ur Tha Best!!
Mwah!!