Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

verin bad boy&last part updated (Page 9)

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh_kinhafan

Originally posted by love-mystery

Originally posted by Resh_kinhafan

Omg till now i dint read ur ff dear...thot it was a normal thread!!
Thank god i dint miss it...wen i saw scene 4 updated...den only realized!!
Wonderful scenes dear n love dis nivren...waitin 4 ur next update
Hi i'm reshma...love ur profile pic too!!

<font color="#003300">hiii reshma thanx sweeti am so happy find new friend and sooo happy u love my ff thanx alot ---- and ya am so lucky to change the name of the thread</font>Wink

Awww...u r such a sweet person dear...wud deffo send u buddy request as soon as i get onto ma PC!!

Dear...actually i'm te lucky one here...else i wud hav missed such a beautiful ff!!..hug...

thanx sweeti Big smile

thanx fatima happy u like it

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Hi LJ, sorry to comment late.  I enjoyed the scenes... I thought viren will be angry as nivi gone without telling to her friends party. Waiting for the promise...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Lujain..

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
part 5

Verin ki  mother just want them to be togehter and nivi feel love '' verin grow up will responsibility but play sometimes so his mother want nivi to complete him '..can she do this let's c

Nivi  becomes so angry who verin mother do this but as she loves her she but the blame on verin that why he said that infront of her so become so angry and said t verin with anger why u doesn't put it by ur self as I can't put it to u '.. verin shocks why she is yelling he says u always like this can't talk with low voice and smile he says why u can't put it to me '.. she says I can't touch u u r stranger for me u know that right or I must explain that to u we only do project  together  we aren't friends u know that right?//''.. verin says ya and I thank god that we aren't friends that's will be disaster to me and laugh '.and be the way u r looking fab!!!!!! I do like u sweetheart '. Nivi just feel to hit him but before she do this he says u can't touch me remember '. Nivi says oh I can do this she just took the cup and hit him verin feels pain and there is mark after the hit he says u will c what I will do for u '. Nivi runs and feel bad wht I has done she said .

Party starts verin is so happy hanging with his bro and his friends also come '. Nivi feeling afraid as about what verin said but when she saw him happy she just start enjoying the party'. All people is dancing and enjoy nivi enjoys dancing with her friends suddenly she feel that is some one taking her to the middle dance floor oh no that's verin she become afraid what she must do he become so near to her and start dancing with her she tries to leave him but he hold her stronger '.. verin and nivi parent become so happy c this as they decided to do something they feel it's right '.. verin feels great that he dance with nivi and feel another feel he can't explain it even to his self but he enjoy forcing nivi to dance with him the most '.. nivi is feeling afraid with what she feels she enjoy the dance oh god what happen to me she start crying verin sees her and leaves her immediately she just leave the party and return home ''.verin can't sleep he is thinking is there is agirl like this in this world what's wrong with her every girl I dance with her she doesn't want me to end the dance but this '.. verin is so confused .

Next day '.raj calls verin and nivi and said I will travel that both of u r free for two days u can do what ever u want to do ' both r happy '..verin thanx raj and said ok bro thanx alots '.. verin go out and  calls rena ( hi rena how r sweeti r u free today miss u so much jan) rena is so happy verin oh that's u u remember me am so happy '.nivi is listening to the call and feel so bad why she doesn't know ''. Verin says ya am free can I c u today ''.( rene is verin gf one of million of them)''.. nivi just egnore that and called ria ria am free ria become so happy oh come to class we r doing party for girls only she said ok am coming '' rene said verin I will come after an hour ''. Verin said ok I will wait for u '' verin ignore nivi all the time and said to him self I will not make headache to my self this girl is just wrong flower in my garden he goes to his friends and have fun with them ''.. here nivi feeling so happy the party is awesome all girl is comfortable as the is no boys here  '. Dancing playing making every thing they want  ''.zayid runs to verin and says verin we have must leave the collage some bad boys fight and they kill some people also we must leave '.( zayid one of verin friend in collage )'first thing verin think about nivi she can't handle this matter as he knows what she will do she will just cry '..zayid forces verin to move  verin screams ohh no nivi he can't c her any where suddenly he feels that she will be in the class he run there and when he open the door he wisper is this nivi he can't c any one else in the class only nivi she is smiling what is happening to me fast he return to the real world and run to her and holds her hand  and start running '.. nivi feel the first time something when verin touch her when he danced with her yesterday she only felt afraid  now she is feeling something else something she can't explain it '' suddenly she back to her sense she screams at him and take her hand away from verin how dare u touch me ''verin shocks but without saying anything he holds her hand again and run out when nivi saw what is happening in collage she understand what he is doing '' they run out of  collage '.zayid and ria meet them out side verin said to zayid oh I will took nivi with me u be sure ria will arrive safe to her house ria said thanx and zayid and ria leave '. Verin c that's the time that rene will arrive she doesn't know what happen at collage he said to nivi took the car I must c rene and ya drive safe don't feel afraid u r ok now ok and verin return back to collage to safe rene '. Nivi feel afraid again now she is afraid is something will happen to verin as she c there is some people die there ''

Next part'verin injure ' nivi happy 'verin sad '' verin ki mam feeling bad again '.. verin :i love u '.to whom verin said that ' is verin ok what will happen read the next part

Love u guys lojain

Edited by love-mystery - 27 May 2011 at 8:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26FrozenRainlove_never_diesFakeLove

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
usha thanxxx jannn love u happy u enjoy

karan bro thanx so much happy u enjoy
warg IF-Rockerz
warg
warg

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 te update dear...lovt it soo much...

..Lujain..

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Lj loved and waiting for next part..Day Dreaming

..Lujain..

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
resh ... usha ...thanx sweetis happy that u love it
doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Aww this is so sweet lojain, very cute jaanHugno words 2 explain...i love it...hugs n kisses frm preethi.

..Lujain..

Go to top