surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
pls  continues last part pls...
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

part 14

Nivi wakes up ..she is so happy and she loves the way verin punish her …he turns to c verin ..ohhh he is sleeping like angels ….thanx god that I marry him my life will be truly like the sea without water if verin is not in it ….nivi comes near verin wanna gives him a forehead kiss when she becomes so close …verin holds her and said this is not the right place for the kiss ….nivi said ajh ..ok will not give u any thing …verin laughs and said if u wanna or not I will take gud morning kiss and before she notices he gives her forehead kiss and stand up ….when she wanna say something verin starts dancing and make her dance with him ……

Sid ,tamana,verin and nivi with verin parents ….. verin mam : verin u will travel today right ..verin said ya mam …she said how about to go with u and wink to nivi …nivi laughs …verin said dear mam u know how important we must go alone I must make nivi knows me better and u wannna little nivi soon right ….verin mam : verin u always win …all laugh .

Verin in the airport …verin  : nivi u sure no one will kidnap u again and laugh….nivi said there is some one kidnapping me now ….and both laugh ……after a min when they r moving to the plane …..nivi sees raj and said verin c that's raj …verin said ya oh no he will not take same flight ….raj sees them he said hiii…raj: hi verin nivi …how  r u friends …? Verin : we both r gud and u ? raj : am fine and I gonna go home now …verin :great yarrr …raj said u and nivi ???

Nivi said we married raj ….raj :congrats yarrr….verin : thanx …..guys sorry don't have any gift now but I have and idea ….i wanna go to the farm house u both can go with me and see the beautiful nature …nivi be so excited and said nice … verin said …nivi means we don't wanna disturb   u u must be wanna take some rest right …raj said oh no will see that u will not disturb me ….verin sees nivi is so happy he said ok …but he think raj will go in the trip no …verin holds his stomach and said oh no I have pain here …nivi knows he don't wanna go with raj in the next trip  ….she smiles ….raj said then u must take rest and will go with me in my trip after an hour ….verin said an hour …oh am fine now …raj said really r u sure …..verin said ya ….raj said r u sure ….verin said ya yar …ok will c u ….raj said ya will see u in the plane we will go in the same flight ….nivi laughs ….verin wanna say sorry …raaaj winks and say I know how u feel yarrr …don't worry …. Our seets is so far ….all laugh …

Next part ….verin really happy and said thanx raj u really great friend …..nivi is so afraid …..great weather nivi's hair is flying with the air ….great pic to paint …verin feel so excited ….next part will be the last and will post in the evening

love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LJ jaan so cute yaar,, loved the way viren said indirectly about his privacy with nivi,, so funny... DON'T END THE FF jaan,, plz keep writing sweety...
dyhardfan thumbnail
Great chapter... So cute and funny. Please don't end it jaan. Love your FF, its very interesting. Thanks swti:)
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh no, Lj u too going to finish ur story... ðŸ˜­
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks ffor the part and continue soon