Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

verin bad boy&last part updated (Page 11)

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Nahinn...viren can't love another girl...Big smile...love the new chapter so much...can't wait to read the next one...thank u so much for this lovely update my loji sweetheart..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeOfTheParty

LifeOfTheParty IF-Stunnerz
LifeOfTheParty
LifeOfTheParty

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
sana u r my sweetheart thanxxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-FrozenRain

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged

LJ very nice chapter dear,,, i love that party and classroom scenes,,,,,, can't wait for longtime to read the next chapter,,,,,, please write soon dear...Clap

Edited by bowya - 27 May 2011 at 9:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-FrozenRainLifeOfTheParty

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Lovely Lojain thanks dear... Can't wait to know what happen next.

-aamina-FrozenRainLifeOfTheParty

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
LJ thank you dear for your beautiful chapters. I'm being greedy now and want more.
Love this love hate relationship between NivRen.

FrozenRainlove_never_diesLifeOfTheParty

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Lj loved the lastscene, nivi is happy about he marriage but viren is not... oh ... hope they get married. Wink

FrozenRainlove_never_diesLifeOfTheParty

LifeOfTheParty
LifeOfTheParty

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

guys hope u will like this part

part 7

Verin tells sid that he wants to talk to him '' he tells him all what his mam said '.sid said :verin if u doesn't notice that u love nivi a lot u need to go to the doctor to help u that u can feel about ur self yar'..oh I will try to know about my self ''.am so tierd yar really need help'.. sid asks verin what happen to u bro u r not the person I know I can just say do ur fav thing u love to do u will feel better'..he thinks about great idea but will do it later''..nivi feels so sad she finally know that she loves verin a lot and she will lose him no can't be''..next day verin knows that he must end the project in 2 days '. He must focus at this nivi thinks the same '..they end and it's great they finish the collage '..verin mother open the topic again and they will get marry soon.

Now verin think he must do the thing that he loves to do '.he goes to the sea and scream '..after awhile he finally find the answer ya he loves her a lot all that anger b'coz in the deep of his heart he knows that he loves her and become angry not with him self he becomes anger with nivi that what ever she says what ever she does force him to love her now I must win her heart ''.nivi starts think I will tell him that I love him in the first night I will not let him love any one else he must forget that girl he love''

.wedding day all happy ''sid start singing '.. sid tells  verin to play at the piano ''. Verin start playing and waw all people feel awesome as he is great at this ''.nivi whispers '' party end nivi in the room verin comes inside when he wants to talk his mother enters and said I want to prepare nivi and u can wait for a while ''.sid is so happy and said I just want to say gud night to u bro as u will sleep in another room he said that with wink'..verin smile and tells his mam ya ok take her but u must return her so beautiful '.and u sid gud night bye and he closes the room''.

Verin mam: nivi u become my daughter now ..i dream that I can have a girl like u in my family 'am so happy I hope u really love verin he is so naughty I know but u will love him '..nivi shy and said I already love him but will force him that he will love me so soon '..verin mother: oh am so happy then we will have little nivi soon '.nivi shy and said ya and little verin 2 '. Both smile and verin mam said : god bless u my sweetheart.

Verin in the room near window and just dream about the happy days that will come if he success make nivi love him '.nivi enter the room verin doesn't notice she cs him and start walking forward to him ''verin surprised that nivi is here and she turns him and Incubates him and says I love u verin really plz forget the girl u love I start loving u when I saw u in the first time '' verin can't belive what he dreams about is true now he said nivi I love u 2 jann can't even thin that I can live without u for a sec '. I can't forget the girl that I love her '..it's u jann '.u c I love u when u laugh and smile and just when u decide not yell at me '.. she said u no why I yell at u that's b'coz if I let u tough me there is many boys will try to touch me and I only want my husband to touch me '.. now I will not yell at u what ever u do to me '..he said even if I do this '.

What verin do ''whose come inside ''.nivi is sooo''' next part will be soon

Love u guys

Edited by love-mystery - 29 May 2011 at 11:19am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu20-aamina-Alphabet26FrozenRainlove_never_diesFakeLove

LifeOfTheParty
LifeOfTheParty

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
thannnx guys happpy u like it

amina it's love with little fight jannn

usha read next part jannn