Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
LJ jannu. Sorry for late comment,Finally got a chance to read the last three chapters I missed. Can't wait for nivi's make over.
Loved it. Mwah.
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww this is so sweet lojain, very cute jaan🤗no words 2 explain...i love it...hugs n kisses frm preethi.
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lj my sweet heart finally able to catch up with your ff...you used my name in your ff...how sweet😳...i love your ff very much...continue soon my jaan🤗

Edited by edwardcullen19 - 12 years ago
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sweet LJ liked it somebody getting jealous and makeover good, good. Pls continue sweeti
farstar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dont make me wated so long
do it soon

-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lojain dii love it sorry for not commenting all these dayz but really its awsome just loved reading it
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
New part

Nikiii starts to move she said nivi I must go now and sana is an awesome friends I will not be worry …she will Tc of u dear ….niviii thinks quickly …..when nikiii starts walking …nivi stops her saying …nikiii I need ur help …..i didn't want to change my look …I want to do something else ….nikii worries and said what nivii?...

Nivii said come near …and she tells her what she want …nikiii smile and said ya am with u but u must change ur look first trust me ….nivi agree and said ok …nivi turns to sana and said ohhh sana shall we start ….nikii winks to sana ….sana smiles and said ya niviii sure ….

Sana said nivi u want to cut ur hair or just have a different look …nivi said u can cut it from here make it here ad there ..and I want to make this part like that …sana said nivii slow …I can get it …nivii laugh and said ok let's start ….after sometime nivi look at the  Mirror   and she just can't believe that is she …she is looking so beautiful with the new style ….

Sana said u happy …niviii said ya ..sana said no the dress …suddenly they show nikiii ..nikii said sana dress will be later niviii u ready to go to see …nivi smiles and said ya let's go …sana just doesn't know what is happening ….nikiii said I will tell u later sana  see u soon bye …

Verin is missing nivii so much he calls her but she didn't answer he thinks he is just busy ….verin want to  buy a gift to niviii he went to the shops and choose a nice ring  ….it's night and nivii didn't call him back he becomes so worried …..

After a while his phone rings …he thought this is nivii …but when he answer …nikiii: verin fast niviii is in danger u know that tree in the middle of the farm ..come there fast …verin just drop the phone and run ….when he arrived ….he saw just a view …he really will not forget it ever …grass and lights every where with a little light in the middle and table with candles ….and the most beautiful and just took his heart away ..niviii is standing in the middle carrying a red flower when she saw him ….she walk slowly to him and he also start walking to her …

When they r be close and near …verin said nikii tell me that u r in danger an I see u r fine and he smiles …nivii said ya I didn't see u all day I will die if u didn't come now I miss u so much that why she said that …after nivii said that she becomes shy and just looking at the ground ….verin Puts his hand on her jaw and lifted her head slowly….he said nivii look at me …nivii slowly looks at him …he kiss her on her forehead and said I miss u too jann …and am happy u r fine ….he hold her and said am the luckiest person in the whole world that I have wife like u …I love u …nivi said I love u 22

They enjoy their dinner and the story is end here guys …am having exams will continu it after exams

Hope u enjoy the part guys and love u alll

surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thankx...good luck for u exam
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: aamina1010

LJ jannu. Sorry for late comment,Finally got a chance to read the last three chapters I missed. Can't wait for nivi's make over.
Loved it. Mwah.

am happy u like it dear thanx 😃