Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

verin bad boy&last part updated - Page 23

warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow lj jaan...awesome update...loved the way viren took care of nivi...it seems next part is gonna b more exciting...waiting for ur update sweety...luv u...mwaah!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lj my rock star😛😊
your update is as rocking as u r...😳👏
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lj it is very good jaan... Loved it and continue soon sweety...
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
guys back after long time ...hope u still remember my ff 😆...love u guys

new part

Nivi said what u mean ….. verin said we will be back after tomorrow I must be back here as soon as I can and the word will be hard and I will return late ….i can't bring u with me nivi said no I will be with u again …nothing will make me be away from u …viren said januuu I wanna u to be fine don't wanna u feel weak plz it will be just for few days I can't stay away from u for long time jannn..nivi said ok but viren can't see what nivi think  about …viren feel happy and kiss nivi and again they be in another place …place full of love ….

Next moring nivi wakes up so erally …she is dreaming all day that when verin will leave her and when she will fallow him and he will not know …when nivi wakes this time she sees verin is still in bed and he is still sleeping ….again nivi whisper at him …he looks like babies …she be so near and touch verin's hair and kiss him in his forehead …..she went to make the breakfast when she hear the pill of the door is ringing ..she went to open the door ….when she open it she find an awesome and very beautiful girl standing there …nivi feel uncomfortable …nivi said yes !!!..the girl said ….is verin here ….nivi said ya he is who r u ??? the girl said he knows me plz call him ….nivi said no I will not till u tell me who u r ….before the girl say any thing nivi hears verin voice  …nikiii ….the girl ….hi verin am here now so what I must do ….verin said nikiii plz come in ….nivi will kill this girl she said to her self what is happening ???...nikiii said ok …verin said nivii let nikiii enters …nivi allows her to enter …

In the sitting room verin …nivi this is nikiii …nikiii this is nivi ….nivi said am nivedita with angry voice ….verin smiles …nikiii smiles and said nivi am raj ki sis don't worry I come here to know u sweeti and wanna be with u whole this day can we ….nivi is smiling now and say ya sure ….verin said ok I will go to raj to know what will do in out work will see u beautiful ladies later …he stand up and said nivi jus a min ..nikiii excuse me …nikiii said sure verin ….

In the bedroom nivi said ya verin what happen …verin said come near jannn want to tell u something …when nivi came verin holds her and put his hand in her wast and bring her near and say u didn't give me good bye kiss jannn…nivi be so shy now and now she can feel verin breath in her ear verin said with low voice I love u jannn ..nivi feels the sentence go throw her ear like the air so smooth she be in another world ..after a while both return to the real word …verin said nivi u make me go krazzy jannn ..am happy have sweet wife like u …nivi said I love u verin tc ….

Nivi comes to nikiii and said sorry nikiii …nikiii said we r  friends now no sorry no thank u ok …the both be good friends now …nikiii said now I will tell u where we will go …will go shopping and hair cut and to the park ….and ..but nivi didn't let her complete and say there is markets here !!! nikiii said ya there is ..and u will see u will enjoy ur day sweeti …nivi is so happy ..and excited

Next part ….nivi looking so beautiful in new hair style ..verin is so hansom ..nivi crying …..new friend new thoughts …..hope u guys enjoy the part …love u ..loji

warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow jann...after a bit long wait...u came up with ur ff😃!!!!
thoroughly enjoyed it...nivi being jealous n restless was sooo cute😆!!!!
the new character is very sweet😊...
pls continue soon sweetu...luv u🤗
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice chapter Lj... loved the precap...waiting for ur next chapter...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LJ Excellent Chapter Dear, Please continue Dear,  cannot wait for the next part
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Resh_kinhafan

wow jann...after a bit long wait...u came up with ur ff😃!!!!

thoroughly enjoyed it...nivi being jealous n restless was sooo cute😆!!!!
the new character is very sweet😊...
pls continue soon sweetu...luv u🤗

Happpy u like the part jannnuuu😃😳...
love u morrre meri jannn😳🤗
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Usha ...Diya ... Happy u like the part dears ...🤗
dyhardfan thumbnail
Great chapter LJ... Missed you jaan. Nivi jealous lol. NivRen are so cute. Really miss them. Continue soon jaan. Love you:):):)