LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry guys next part will not be today i can't even think today
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
part 15

All arrive and all happy... 'nivi verin and raj arrive farm house 'nivi can't catch her breath ...'really awesome place 'grean every where ...'nivi is so happy and smiles 'verin said waaaw really amazing place ...'.raj said lets enter to see what is behind '...all in the house ..raj at the window and said come guys see this 'nivi verin comes and nivi really can't say any word there is small sea '...Large areas and lawns ...'There was something like a small house 'nivi ask what is this raj said it's  Horse Stable...   raj said '...come verin will let u see the house I wanna go and visit an old friend and will stay with him for some days and ya feel free  if u have and problem just call me will give u my number '... verin really happy and said thanx raj u really great friend 'raj said this is a lttle gift yarrr 'all done

'.next morning verin asks nivi that we must go and ride horses 'nivi feels so afraid ...'I can't verin said u will c come '..verin in the horse and said nivi u will ride with me come ...'.nivi rides in front of him   ... ' verin holds her and said thanx for the horse '..they starts their journey 'so nice weather 'can't be describe ( guys imagine ) The horse walks slowly ... the horse suddenly became rough nivi  becames frightened and turned on the verin and  hids her face and grabbed him strongly...'.verin . dominated .. the horse nivi still scared ... verin stopped the horse ...verin kiss nivi in her forehead and said it's ok now januu. .nivi still holds him very strong '...verin said nivi and ..makes her  Drifted away slightly'.he is looking at her... '.he sees her crying now 'verin said nivi plz don't cry ..and kiss her in her eyes and said we will get back... 'nivi said u with me am ok now let's continu '..verin makes horse move again

'.they stop near the sea ...'.nivi sits in the grass 'verin sees her ' nivi's hair is flying with the air'.verin said  in his self ..it's really great pic to paint ...'cash am painter'verin so excited thinking he is painting nivi how awesome that will be '..nivi said verin c it's a fish 'verin smiles and say catch her 'nivi looks at him and said I can't 'I can't take her life '..verin smiles and come near nivi and he turns her in his side and said 'am so lucky having u '.nivi is so happy hearing this ...'she said am so happy verin holds nivi 'both be in the other world ..world full of love '.real love will not take time to happen it happen but we take time to know it's happen '...hope u guys like the story ''.

Love u alll guys '..niverin will be with us forever '.keep smiling guys

Loji

Guys the story will be continu soon

Edited by love-mystery - 12 years ago
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice chapter LJ,, yes real love never ends and our niviren is always with us... Thanx for the PM and cute chapter jaan... 🤗
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So u are planning to continue... great...
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow thanks dear lovely chap do continue
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Lojain dear for the awesome update jaan...very happy that you decided to continue your ff ...update soon jaan🤗
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice  funny update
hey lj
do continue pls ...my rocking writer...my rockstar😛😊
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loji..u updated 2 more..loved it..so sweet..missing u so much..will chat with u in the weekend..hope so..;) ..ccbm ended..bt our friendship will continue..study well..will always pray for ur happiness..this forum gave me so many sisters..bt u and neetika r my sweet little sisters..take care..:)
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww this is so sweet lojain, very cute jaan🤗no words 2 explain...i love it...hugs n kisses frm preethi.
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved it jaan...awesome update dear...LOL...viren was so adorable dear...love nivren very much...but pls pls pls pls keep writing dear...love ur ff soo much...love u...mwaah!!