Thanks Lj dear continue soon loved the chapters
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
km ...fatima ...thanx dears happy u like it
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LJ my sweetie. Thanks for updating, NivRen are so cute., love your ff. Please update soon. Mwah
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
thanx amina jan happy u like it
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
guys next part will be the last of the ff ...thanx alot for ur supporting guys love u alll...

Part13

Sid and verin r so happy and they feel so close together '.verin:sid I miss u so much how is ur trip 'sid ohhh u will c how it will be when u will go with nivi 'verin ..yarrr I really hope we will go fast 'sid : nivi really make u be our old verin ya'.verin: u r right I love her so much we think like each other no need even to talk '.she know what I feel 'she is awesome '

Taman knock niviroom'c door 'tamana nivi may I come 'nivi ya sure '.how  ru sweeti  'tamana am fine u c those boys leave us and she laugh 'nivi ya I have an idea ..tamana : what '.nivi: we will not let them be here with us till morning ok 'tamana said  how'..nivi said u will c now let's us talk about ur trip how is it 'tamana said waw really awesome I love it so much u will feel it

Verin get up and sid sks him where r u going 'verin acts shy and said to nivi 'sid laugh at him and said oh really u r little boy wanna ur beloved 'verin said aree yar u go ur honey moon but am not 'sid said ok tamana must be with her will takes her with me 'verin and sid r laughing 'when they reach the room they find it locked ..

Nivi and taman hear them nivi said fast lock the door 'they lock the door '..verin knocked the door and said nivi is tamna with u 'nivi said ya what happen 'verin said sid wants her we must sleep na 'nivi said oh no will not come to u today u both sleep with each other 'verin said what u can't I must teach u a lesson u remember ..nivi laughs and said no will not open 'sid said tamana come out honey 'tamana said no will be with nivi '.nivi said ok will play if u win I will open 'verin said ya I love this ok what is the game 'nivi said me and tamana will said a sentense u and sid must said we only if u said any thing else u will lose ..verin said ok '.nivi and tamana whose is the silly person in the whole world 'verin and sid said we '.verin thinks and said nooo 'nivi and tamana laugh at them 'sid said verin what we gonaa do yarr 'verin said I will bring some cake and come ..

Verin takes sid with him and said I wil try to enter by window 'sid said but it's raining now 'verin that's will be fan yarrr and will teach them a lesson 'sid said I will be with u '.verin and sid come out and try to enter by window '.verin Climbs tree and sid holds him they feel so excited and they sucsees nivi and tamana see them and smile both r 2 happy to find them try to enter by this way tamana said nivi we loss this time nivi luagh and said ya 'sid holds tamana han and leave ..sid said ' it's nice one verin gud night 'verin said ok gud night '.nivi and verin si alone 'nivi is looking at thr floor '.verin comes nesr her he holds her from back and said I wait for this so long 'verin uses his hand to make her hair away from her neck verin Whispered I love u nivi and slowlly he kiss nivi's neck '.he carry her and put her slowlly in the bed ''.

Next part 'last part '..nivi and verin travel '.nivi and verin feel like there is no one in this world only them '..with luv loji

Edited by love-mystery - 12 years ago
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update dear...loved it thanks again for the awesome update...
continue soon Lj...
what next part will be the last part😲...continue it dear...i will miss your ff
Edited by edwardcullen19 - 12 years ago
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: edwardcullen19

awesome update dear...loved it thanks again for the awesome update...
continue soon Lj...
what next part will be the last part😲...continue it dear...i will miss your ff

ya dear next part will be the last ...will try to make it gud that u will enjoy it ... i will not be here for long ...and ya am happy u like this part ...next part will be soon 😉
Edited by love-mystery - 12 years ago
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: love-mystery

ya dear next part will be the lat ...will try to make it gud that u will enjoy it ... may be will not be here for long ...and ya am happy u like this part ...next part will be soon 😉

what happened Lj dear ...are you going somewhere? or you are planning to leave CCBM forum...if yes then please don't leave this forum my friend
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: edwardcullen19

what happened Lj dear ...are you going somewhere? or you are planning to leave CCBM forum...if yes then please don't leave this forum my friend

i will not leave dear ...i can't leave u just will be silent dear ...