verin bad boy&last part updated - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Lj dear loved it
please continue soon
thanx neetika dear  happy u like it  Edited by love-mystery - 12 years ago
read ur ff in a single go..thank u fr letting me knw or else i cud hv missd it dear...

Part 10

Sameer said I thought u will talk to ur father 2 ….. nivi said can we go I really need to talk to u …….sameer said ok let's ok ….. nivi's mother : verin she ends the call what is she doing ?... verin smiles again and said u have an awesome girl    god bless her …. Nivi's mam doesn't understand what he means .

Verin now feel comfortable he knows now nivi thinks like him …. I love her so much and he knows that she will call him if any thing happen ….. he be sure that they will meet tomorrow …. He goes to his house and prepare surprise for nivi …

Nivi said sameer can we sit and talk sameer said ya sure …. They sit nivi said sameer first I really feel that u r my bro … we spend our childhood together …. U r my big bro …. Sameer  tries to talk but nivi said sameer plz let me continu ….one of my friends tell me that if a boy really love a girl he will die that she will find her happiness even if it's not with him … and I agree with her totally …. If his love is true he will do anything to make her happy not to steal her smile ….. if am in ur place I will do the same but this will not be my love this will be selfish from me that I only search for my happy …

Sameer said nivi u can't imagin what I go through I love u really and can't life without u …. Nivi said when ur mam born u … where am I in that time … am not with u but u live ur life and grow up …c if am happy with some one else then u can be happy I know u will find the girl that makes u fly in the sky …

Sameer said nivi u can go now go back to ur house u r free … nivi said no u must understand what am saying …sameer said nivi plz leave me alone u say what u want to  say plz go ….. nivi feels bad did she do it right or not …. She really need to talk to verin …. She returns to the cave and picks her phone and calls verin …. Verin said am sure u will call jannn … u did the right thing he will understand …. I miss u jannn … nivi said verin I need u really now …. Verin said nivi sameer need u more … I trust in u jannn u can do what I think I will do … carry on ..love u jannn…

Nivi feels great and strong when she talk to verin …. Sameer come back and said u still here why … u can go home now … I will tell driver to arrive u home …. Nivi said u will go with me … sameer said no I will not go I need to be alone for a while …. Nivi said plz just pick me home don't enter …. He said ok …

Nivi and sameer arrived and verin c them …. Nivi get out of the car and when sameer wants to go back

Verin sits in the car … sameer is so angry … he close the door and drive the car like krazzy … nivi scream verinnn…….

What will happen what verin try to do …. Verin injure ….. sameer happy … nivi crying … is she cry happy cry or sad cry…. Verin will be ok or not …read next part ….. with love lj

dear Lj...thanks for your double treat dear...
love your ff very much...
omg what will happen now?
hope that nothing happens to Viren
continue soon dear
Originally posted by daffodils06

read ur ff in a single go..thank u fr letting me knw or else i cud hv missd it dear...

thanx dear am happy u like it ... i love ur ff it's awesome ... we have some same idea 😉 ... continu soon dear
neetika am so happy u love it jannn ... thanx dear 
DOuble treat for nivreniacs...
loved it dear do continue cant wait!
just now came and read your FF jaan,,thank you for your double dhamaka,,,, love the chapters sweety,,,,,,, realy want to know why viren doing like this,,,,,, PLZ continue soon dear...🤗 Edited by love_never_dies - 12 years ago