Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 9:

Verin be so worry 'where is nivi 'he starts screaming saying her name like krazy ''he can't find her '.suddenly  he revises  sms from nivi number'. I don't love u will go to the one that I love ''verin shocks he can't believe what he reads but it's nivi number if she loves one else she can tell him why she is doing this '.. after a while he believe nivi can't do that and trust on her '..

Nivi is so afraid what is those guys she can't scream b'coz  they cover her mouse '.nivi think verin where r u ???...and how those people took my phone''.oh god plz  let me know what happen ''they took her to a cave '..nivi wonder is there is any one live here when she enters she see that the cave is decorated so beautiful like an awesome room '..she thinks verin is preparing this for her '.she becomes so happy and after thinking of this she feels so happy and gud .

After a while she finds that sameer is entering the cave ' she surprised sameer here '.he comes near her and said am happy to c u again jannn now we r together nothing will make us far from each otheer '.(sameer is nivi's aunt son '. He loves nivi from childhood but nivi's father refuse him when he fail in his exams ' sameer decide to travel outside to be gud and return to marry nivi '.when he comes back  his mother said that nivi married he said she can't be a wife of another man that's impossible ')

Verin thinks that he must call nivi mother and ask her what to do and what happen '. When verin calls her he knows that nivi's aunt os there 2 he tells them what happen nivi's aunt tells him what is going on '. He comes down and think what must do he must do every thing carefully '..he thinks that he must pray and  ask god help '. He prays and after a while he said I must call sameer and tell him something '.

Nivi tries to think what she must do now '.if she yell at sameer he will not make the right thing ' what verin gonna do in this situation she thinks and ya she feels that verin will do this '.nivi to sameer : I must talk to u '.. sameer said nivi and he becomes so close to her but suddenly he said I will not touch u till we will marry u must prepare   ur self we will have fan '..nivi said ok but I must call my mother she will be worry ' he said promise me u will talk to ur mam only ' she said I promise

Nivi calls her mam and said don't worry am  ok '. Nivi 's mam verin is her etalk to him ' nivi said no and ends the call '..verin smile after this .

Why nivi ends the call '.why verin smile ''what will happen read next part '.. with luv lj
Edited by love-mystery - 12 years ago
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Originally posted by: hebasamiya

awesome story dear please continue soon

thanx dear😊
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamina1010

LJ jaan. Sorry for late comment. Loved the rain scene and I hope nivi and viren will be okay. please update soon.
Thanx dear
Btw love your dp. Very cute

jannn🤗 ...happy u love the scene ... thanxxx jannn love u
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh my rock star
nice update
keep up the gud work

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lj... every time u end the chapter in such a way that we can't wait for the next chapter...😳  please update soon dear... i want to know why viren smiled... hope nivi called from sameer number, so that viren can find that nivi is with him ðŸ˜Š
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved the part dear. continue soon
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
usha dear i miss u so much🤗 ... sweeti will update the next after a while jannn hope u like it 
-Atiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
luvly update lj jaan 🤗
cant wait for da next chap
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
fatima miss u sweeti ... thanx dear ok 
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail