Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Resh_kinhafan

Hi lj thanx 4 te pm dear...wonderful update sweety!!
Sry for late reply...was busy wit ma exams!!
Wow nivren married...n now der SR...cant wait 4 ur next update dear...do continue soon...!!

thanx dear
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandmeinchupi

Lovd it dear do continue soon

thanx dear
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
fatima ,shamima,sana,yehh,nadz,bowya thanx sweetis🤗
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
hi guys thanx for ur lovly comments love u ... hope u will like this part ...

part 8

When verin try  to kiss nivi he feel a rain drop in his Cheek…… oh verin said that's all is just dream but really hope it's true ….. nivi come inside the room  she sees the rain and scream rainnn I love rain verin just surprised and said I love rain 2 … so here u r looking beautiful  and charm …. Nivi shy and said u looking Hamsun today …..verin wink and said aja great u like me love that …nivi shy …. Verin said nivi c we can't change any thing we can start to be gud friends what do u think ??

Nivi said ya I agree and she becomes happy ….nivern shacks hands ….verin feels that feel again and even nivi feels the same ….. verin said nivi can we do something crazy plz ….nivi said what? Verin said come ….

They go out verin hold nivi hand and push her in the rain …. He said I love to be here under the rain really gud feel right …… nivi become comfortable and said ohhh ya I love that 2 …. She said I really love the rain …. She closes her eyes and dreams and enjoys the moment ….. verin c her and really feel he loves her alots … he comes near to her he hold her hand …. Nivi opens her eyes ….verin become close and close …verin  Holds her hand and puts his hand on her waist and they start dancing  ... after  a while verin kiss nivi's forehead …. Verin said nivi I can't wait I love u nivi said I love u 2…… verin mam is watching and said to her self now I can be happy they will sure be one soul …

Verin  carries nivi …. Nivi can't Raise her eyes she just  puts her face in verin 's bosom …… they enter the room  …. Verin put's nivi in bed ….. guys u can complete hhh…… next day verin wakes up but doesn't find nivi suddenly he sees her come out of bath room she doesn't c him wake ….. he acts that he still sleep …. She comes near the bed and said I love u verin u look sooo…….verin stands up and holds  her and said am looking what she shy and said u look just like a little kid …. He said aja ok this little kid wants his gud morning kiss ….. he kiss her before she does any thing .

Nivi said ok be ready  verin said for what another night or what jannn?... nivi said ready for breakfast ….

Verin said oh ok will be ready just min …… verin mam is so happy cing them happy she said now both of u must be ready for traveling verin and nivi is so happy verin said I love u mam…. Nivern in the airport … they r ready for traveling … verin just so busy he wants to check their ticket before going he said nivi don't go any where I will be back ….. verin return and he doesn't find nivi only find her bag …

What happen to nivi …… nivi is crying …… she said ok I love u …… he said ok then I will not kill verin  who said that next part will be interesting I hope …… with love lj

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lj dear beautiful update👏...
somebody wants to kill Viren😲
who is that person❓
please continue soon dear
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
thanx dear ... new entry  to the story ... ok jaan will try to do it soon 
dyhardfan thumbnail
Loved your update LJ... Thanks jaan.
Who wants to kill our hero??? Plz continue soon.
Mwwah
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
thanxxx jaaan ... ok will try jaaan
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the update lj continue dear soon
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LJ it is cute jaan,,,,,, love the rain sequence... you only fulfill this,, still CT's did'nt hear all our request about rain sequence,,,,,,,, Love the chapter jaan,,, update your next chapter soon sweety...🤗 Edited by love_never_dies - 12 years ago