Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Aww this is so sweet lojain, very cute jaan🤗no words 2 explain...i love it...hugs n kisses frm preethi.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
LJ, loved it loved it loved it 😍
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
preethi ... nadz...🤗 am sooo happpy that u love it thanx sweetis
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved it lojain do continue dear.
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its too gud n cute my dear😛😊
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loji...sweetie..good going...woww...nivren's dance...and viren grabs nivi's hand and want to ensure her safety..so cute..make them fall in love with each other as soon as possible..thank  u so much for the pm..love u..!!
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
guys thanx sooo much for lovly comments ... hope u relly enjoy the story not only comment to make me happy ... amina i wrote this part without think and mood just for u sweeti ... guys hope u will like this part as i wrote it in hurry ...

Part 6

Nivi now feels that she can explain her feeling that verin is such a gud friend to her she afraid if something happen to him ….she decides to enter again but she afraid that verin will be upset but she can't go without him now ………after a while she decides to enter and any thing happen let it happen …. When she went to the door she saw verin there with some girl and they also run …. Verin c nivi and becomes so angry je just hold her hand and go out with rene ..

Verin to rene took ur car and go fast …..rene rides her car fast and returns home ….. verin drives his car so fast ……nivi says verin…….verin make her stop talking and said look a, not interested at all to do all this and ya as u said am stranger to u so from now I will treat u as this ……. Or ha this is the last time I will talk to u and will not touch u ever and ya sorry for today and u know the reason why I touch u that's all and don't speak to me now I doesn't want to talk to u ………nviv sees that there is blood on verin's shirt  she says verin tum injured and c s verin is so tierd and can't even c the right way she said verin stop the car but he already stop it as he is so injured nivi holds him and doesn't know what to do she drives the car to the nearest pharmacy and do the first aid to him and puts him in the car brings some water to him …..verin wakes up and c what is happening he said am sorry nivi tried to talk he said oh just shut up …nivi said ok.

Nivi is so sad after arrived home ….. she already loss gud first with her thought but if he will be gud friends he will understand that she doesn't do any thing wrong and her thought is so true….. verin is so tierd he just sleep without any word ….. after he wakes up zaid calls him and said can we go out today …. Verin said oh yar am so tired wants to take some rest plz forgive me ………zaayid said ok yar will c u soon bye..

Verin comes to his mam room and says mam where r u ….. his mam saw him verin what happen u injured he make her set and puts his head in her legs and said oh mam am so tired even these days I feel many feelings can't explain it to my self ….. he feels his mam hand in his hair and said u must be confused but u will fing right way am sure I trust on u my son ….. he said u c sid is more practical than me mam am so happy for him ….. after a while he feels that his mam not replaying to him he turns and sees  his mam Lost consciousness he becomes sooo afraid ……..mam he runs to hospital ….. after a while doctors said she is ok just need some rest ….. verin returns home and prays that god help me and show me the right way ……..when he reutrn to the hospital he saw nivi there he becomes so angry and just feel to leave the hospital his mam calls him to say something ……. Nivi and him enter … his mam said want both of u to get marry …. Nivi happy ….. verin sad….verin said I love some one else mam …and after a while he says am just kidding ok mam just when u go out we will marry ….. verin said to nivi ….can we go out nivi make mam take rest ….. they be out verin said we r not be with each other only just for two days …after that after mam be ok will say anything u must not feel bad ok bye ….. and he left

Is really veri in love with another girl and said he is kidding not to make his mam feels bad  ….. they will married ????????parents will win hamara nivern will be together or will be the end of the story …nivi is happy?????…c next part

Love u guys

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
guys i really hope u like it really😃
Edited by love-mystery - 12 years ago
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
sana thanxxx jaaan love u sweeti 
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nahinn...viren can't love another girl...😃...love the new chapter so much...can't wait to read the next one...thank u so much for this lovely update my loji sweetheart..!!