Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

verin bad boy&last part updated

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

hi guys hope u will like this

verin as bad boy not really but little different๐Ÿ˜†... the characters r ...verin : young boy so clever and love the life and love to enjoy it can't hurt any and give his life for 2 family and friends . he is play boy love to go out with girls and just not interested in marry and ya he study and he is in the last year but really didn't care for his study ... nivi very shy person she even afraid from the air and didn't talk so much ... verin's father and nivi father's r friends from the child hood ... nivi has 2 sisters both r sweets and loves nivi alots... verin has one brother also have a strong relation ship with verin ... that's the beginning

part 1;

verin father and nivi father meet and it's long time chat with each other talk about the past days and thier family both decide make verin and nivi get marry they make a plant to make them meet so here we gooo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

nivi's father said to her that's and important bati he want her to come to the office and stay out for a while that he will meet her there ... she said ok and come on time nivi's father close his phone... same here verin's father said the same and said to him to come to the same place ... verin as a lazy boy he came there by car and just wait for his dad ... nivi just standing in the street wait for her dad ... verin notes her and drive his car near her to c her clearly ... when he saw her he just whisper and said inside him self  wawww!!!!!!!! i really love u dad๐Ÿ˜† ... he start talk with her and said hi preety girl why u r stand here alone and wht's ur name am verin btw๐Ÿ˜ƒ... nivi become so nervous and she be afriad and start crying like a little kid ... verin is shock ( he is staying inside the car )and said r u mad i didn't touch u and u start crying what's wroung with u girl ๐Ÿ˜ก... nivi can't stop crying and just stay away and enter the bus and leave ... verin is so shock what happen this is the first time this happen to him and say    oh hope i will not meet her again ...when nivi arrive her home her sister ask her what happen she told her ... tam( nivi elder  sis) said oh u r sooo unbelievable he will not eat u u must slap him and kill him ...verin enter the office and he saw the girl every where he said oh no what happen to me ๐Ÿ˜• he meet his father and said oh dad will c u at home am to tired ... both fathers c all this and decide to make them meet again ...nivi's father will come to verin's father to night and will c what happen .

in the evening all ready to go when they arrive verin's father open the door and nivi's father try to make her late and close the door verin's father said to verin go and open the door ... verin open the door and ...c nivi's sis tam say hi to her and let them enter ... verin still didn't c nivi ... after a while verin is walking near the door as he decide to leave with his friends ... he open the door and just stop when he litsen to some one say excuse me when he turn he saw nivi and shock hedon't know what he must do ... nivi c him and just shock 2 ... verin said in his mind oh verin just run and he really run and close the door ... ๐Ÿ˜†

sorry guys write it in hurry so hope u enjoy it  if u don't like it it's ok i just love to write it and i wirte it๐Ÿ˜† and ya will say  joke (husbend just want to scape from his wife she call him and say hi he said i can't hear  she said if u can't hear me say u can't her me he say i can't hear u) hope u got  it jannns ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by love-mystery - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
wow lojain lovedd it . cutee scene .
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
moniii misss u sooo much and ya happy that u love it thanx
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aww this is so sweet lojain, very cute jaan๐Ÿค—
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome story dear please continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved it  LJ. nivi crying is something very true about timid and shy girls..
please continue
x
dyhardfan thumbnail
Awww so cute scene Lojain swti. Thanks jaan.
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjaani07

Aww this is so sweet lojain, very cute jaan๐Ÿค—

thanx jannn happy u like it๐Ÿค—
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: edwardcullen19

awesome story dear please continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š

u like it jannn thanxxx happy u like it ๐Ÿ˜‰
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aamina1010

loved it  LJ. nivi crying is something very true about timid and shy girls..

please continue
x

happy u love it jannn. and ya agree some people just think nivi is juat complicated as how tam think ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but will prove something another when the story  will go far๐Ÿ˜‰