hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Can't wait for tomorrow. The Precap was exciting where Rashi was shouting at Hetal & Kokila caught her.

Finally someone caught Rashi being rude to Hetal. And the best thing about it is that it is neither Chirag nor Jigar, but Kokila who has caught Rashi foul-mouthed. Now
Koki will really give to her. (I for one can't wait for the thrill  )

A few questions arise now:
  1. What was the red box that Rashi was holding? Was it the jewelry she secretly collected by doing kalakaris? Was it the costume jewelry given by Urmila for her marriage?
  2. Will Hetal once again stop Koki bullet train by saying 'Javan de na Kokila'? or will she for once keep quiet & enjoy the tamasha?
  3. Will Koki decimate Rashi & send a condolence sms to Urmila by Rashi's phone? Or will Rashi live to do another kalakari?

For answers to these burning questions, keep watching Saath Nibhana Saathiya Monday to Friday 7 pm IST

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿ˜Š for sure keep watching folks.

Kokila will blast her but she will get away pouting and upset with Kokila. I just hope Jigar comes and heres Kokila telling her not to speak in this fashion to Hetal, as Jigar must be the one to have told his mum about Rashi's phone usage, hopefully Kokila takes away her mobile again. As she needs to break this habit of calling mummy all the time, for every single thing, call mummy, that's why it would have been good had Aham remembered what Urmila said on the phone to him "hello Rashi, tell me all that is happening there" because that's what she has been doing, which is not how it should be. When you get married your matrimonial home musn't be like newspaper for everyone to know your business.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Rana its not the 1st she caught rashi misbehave . when 1st she caught eashi misbehaving with hetal she scold rashi and asked her to leave and go to her room. 
what else she can do now except yelling at her nothing more than that
Bhumika18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

๐Ÿ˜Š for sure keep watching folks.

Kokila will blast her but she will get away pouting and upset with Kokila. I just hope Jigar comes and heres Kokila telling her not to speak in this fashion to Hetal, as Jigar must be the one to have told his mum about Rashi's phone usage, hopefully Kokila takes away her mobile again. As she needs to break this habit of calling mummy all the time, for every single thing, call mummy, that's why it would have been good had Aham remembered what Urmila said on the phone to him "hello Rashi, tell me all that is happening there" because that's what she has been doing, which is not how it should be. When you get married your matrimonial home musn't be like newspaper for everyone to know your business.

Nafisa, I highly doubt that Ahem even comprehended that part or rather was too oblivious to the fact that Urmila just told him that Rashi mentions everything to her mom that happens in Modi house. He only care about the money
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope that this time Rashi won't be able to worm herself out of it and hopefully Kokila will expose Rashi in front of everyone or at least Jigar so he knows how Rashi acts and speaks to his mum and he can have a go at her or something as I'm loving how Jigar had a go at her in Switzerland and hopefully he continues doing so
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Bhumika18

Nafisa, I highly doubt that Ahem even comprehended that part or rather was too oblivious to the fact that Urmila just told him that Rashi mentions everything to her mom that happens in Modi house. He only care about the money

I agree, that conversation was well funny though, he got to know who it was right when she said hello Rashi, then he was stumped how do I get out of this call and jumped at the opportunity when she said you are calling for Kinjal, as he had a bone to pick with Kinjal for sending her husband to work at Modi Industries, so he used the excuse. It was also funny because of the shock Urmila got when he told her who it was...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It would have been good had he listened to what she said to him though.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't really have any expectations as it is deja vu with Rashi spurting abuse at Hetal and Hetal just taking it. 
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
just cant wait to watch that episode on monday๐Ÿ˜ˆwhere there will be a pooja of rashi in modi bhavan
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonu.703

why are u getting so excited. when have we not seen kokikl seeing rashi speaking ill to hetal
-- so mnay times

i think it would ahv been th ebest if chirag and or jigar sees that

no one believing  kokila ----- if she points dagger to rashi. three quarters of time people ahve in their mind that koki always treats rashi bad , so rashi rats bads can only be seen when the  3 idiots hetal, chirag and jigar themselves see it

no ppoint in hell koki visualising it. 

and we know SNS is one crafty show whr precaps are highly deceptiv in its first class order.

no other serial is so so deceptive like SNS in showing fake decpetive promos and precasp. uttaran can be listed to number 2.

just see NADL, so true to their words the precap is.

My dear, as anyone can make out from the style & tone of the post, it's meant to be funny. We all know Rashi is going to get away with murder, if possible.

Besides the 3 idiots, as you phrase it, are just that idiotic & helpless. Even if ChiJi had seen it, they wouldn't have had the same effect as Koki. Koki literally puts fear into Rashi.

So just chillax & have a few laughs. Don't take everything so seriously.