India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Hetal & Rashi

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Can't wait for tomorrow. The Precap was exciting where Rashi was shouting at Hetal & Kokila caught her.

Finally someone caught Rashi being rude to Hetal. And the best thing about it is that it is neither Chirag nor Jigar, but Kokila who has caught Rashi foul-mouthed. Now
Koki will really give to her. (I for one can't wait for the thrill  )

A few questions arise now:
  1. What was the red box that Rashi was holding? Was it the jewelry she secretly collected by doing kalakaris? Was it the costume jewelry given by Urmila for her marriage?
  2. Will Hetal once again stop Koki bullet train by saying 'Javan de na Kokila'? or will she for once keep quiet & enjoy the tamasha?
  3. Will Koki decimate Rashi & send a condolence sms to Urmila by Rashi's phone? Or will Rashi live to do another kalakari?

For answers to these burning questions, keep watching Saath Nibhana Saathiya Monday to Friday 7 pm IST

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suvaaslondon

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Smile for sure keep watching folks.

Kokila will blast her but she will get away pouting and upset with Kokila. I just hope Jigar comes and heres Kokila telling her not to speak in this fashion to Hetal, as Jigar must be the one to have told his mum about Rashi's phone usage, hopefully Kokila takes away her mobile again. As she needs to break this habit of calling mummy all the time, for every single thing, call mummy, that's why it would have been good had Aham remembered what Urmila said on the phone to him "hello Rashi, tell me all that is happening there" because that's what she has been doing, which is not how it should be. When you get married your matrimonial home musn't be like newspaper for everyone to know your business.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DreamSzhamzanuha

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
@Rana its not the 1st she caught rashi misbehave . when 1st she caught eashi misbehaving with hetal she scold rashi and asked her to leave and go to her room. 
what else she can do now except yelling at her nothing more than that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DreamSzhamzanuha-Nafisa-

Bhumika18 Senior Member
Bhumika18
Bhumika18

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Kokila will blast her but she will get away pouting and upset with Kokila. I just hope Jigar comes and heres Kokila telling her not to speak in this fashion to Hetal, as Jigar must be the one to have told his mum about Rashi's phone usage, hopefully Kokila takes away her mobile again. As she needs to break this habit of calling mummy all the time, for every single thing, call mummy, that's why it would have been good had Aham remembered what Urmila said on the phone to him "hello Rashi, tell me all that is happening there" because that's what she has been doing, which is not how it should be. When you get married your matrimonial home musn't be like newspaper for everyone to know your business.

Nafisa, I highly doubt that Ahem even comprehended that part or rather was too oblivious to the fact that Urmila just told him that Rashi mentions everything to her mom that happens in Modi house. He only care about the money

hamzanuha

Traxy101 Goldie
Traxy101
Traxy101

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
I hope that this time Rashi won't be able to worm herself out of it and hopefully Kokila will expose Rashi in front of everyone or at least Jigar so he knows how Rashi acts and speaks to his mum and he can have a go at her or something as I'm loving how Jigar had a go at her in Switzerland and hopefully he continues doing so

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

winter30hamzanuha

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhumika18

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Nafisa, I highly doubt that Ahem even comprehended that part or rather was too oblivious to the fact that Urmila just told him that Rashi mentions everything to her mom that happens in Modi house. He only care about the money

I agree, that conversation was well funny though, he got to know who it was right when she said hello Rashi, then he was stumped how do I get out of this call and jumped at the opportunity when she said you are calling for Kinjal, as he had a bone to pick with Kinjal for sending her husband to work at Modi Industries, so he used the excuse. It was also funny because of the shock Urmila got when he told her who it was...Big smile

It would have been good had he listened to what she said to him though.

hamzanuha

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
I don't really have any expectations as it is deja vu with Rashi spurting abuse at Hetal and Hetal just taking it. 

hamzanuha

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
just cant wait to watch that episode on mondayEvil Smilewhere there will be a pooja of rashi in modi bhavan

hamzanuha

Go to top